I support equality.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Equality is a great idea and appeals to me too, but I think it can't possibly work.
That's the whole point. Let nature play out and do its thing, if girls can somehow win at football and stem so be it, if they lose, it will be the end of 4th wave feminism, they will lose the idea that women are superior to males.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
That's the whole point. Let nature play out and do its thing, if girls can somehow win at football and stem so be it, if they lose, it will be the end of 4th wave feminism, they will lose the idea that women are superior to males.
Won't happen, because those who are in power will abuse it unless it involves serious risks. Not the case for feminazi soycial engineering.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Won't happen, because those who are in power will abuse it unless it involves serious risks. Not the case for feminazi soycial engineering.
All politicians are garbage because its rigged by the rich. If a poor person is ever a politician then real change may happen.

Inexistent

Incels.Net Junior
For sports , females are obviously biologically unfavoured, so yeah they would most probably get massacred . As for STEM , I wouldn't agree , i've seen some women majoring math/physics classes ( my little sister for example rocks maths better than most people here and better than all of her school) , it's more of a culture thing than a nature thing . I think that this ' women suck at stem anyways and since i am a guy i am naturally better at it than them' thing is a way of comforting yourself , since they don't really like us .

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Inexistent said:
For sports , females are obviously biologically unfavoured, so yeah they would most probably get massacred . As for STEM , I wouldn't agree , i've seen some women majoring math/physics classes ( my little sister for example rocks maths better than most people here and better than all of her school) , it's more of a culture thing than a nature thing . I think that this ' women suck at stem anyways and since i am a guy i am naturally better at it than them' thing is a way of comforting yourself , since they don't really like us .
No it isn't.

When I'm high T I become like a pro at geometry. When I am high E I am not as good at it. It is proven hormones alter the physical structure of the brain. Women are inherently bad at spatial analysis and directions, but better at language.

Furthermore, it is shown that feminists countries have less females in STEM, only 25% or so. In third-world where women are oppressed, 50% of STEM are women. Because women's interest in STEM is just to get rich and "prove" they are better than men. In feminist countries, women are automatically told they are better than men, so don't even try as much.

I think this E-sports thing I'm doing, will make women realize they need males and stop looking down on us as if we are inferior. They will certainly lose all contests, they will lose the STEM contests as well, and MTF transsexuals on the female teams will be MVP 10 to 1. These are my predictions, but lets put it to the test. Real life and reality. 4th waves say they can go toe to toe on paper, in books. But lets see real life demonstration.

Your sister being better at school at math is nice, but proves nothing. Maybe the guys at that school aren't of good pedigree or something. Or could be that males lost hope in society and are low effort nowadays. The vast majority of CERN scientists are male.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Inexistent said:
Well "muh high IQ", really is a huge cope, but STEMbux is a legit path towards ascension if you are persistent and lucky.

IInexistent

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Inexistent said:
No it isn't.

When I'm high T I become like a pro at geometry. When I am high E I am not as good at it. It is proven hormones alter the physical structure of the brain. Women are inherently bad at spatial analysis and directions, but better at language.

Furthermore, it is shown that feminiѕts countries have less females in STEM, only 25% or so. In third-world where women are oppressed, 50% of STEM are women. Because women's interest in STEM is just to get rich and "prove" they are better than men. In feminiѕt countries, women are automatically told they are better than men, so don't even try as much.

I think this E-sports thing I'm doing, will make women realize they need males and stop looking down on us as if we are inferior. They will certainly lose all contests, they will lose the STEM contests as well, and MTF transsexuals on the female teams will be MVP 10 to 1. These are my predictions, but lets put it to the test. Real life and reality. 4th waves say they can go toe to toe on paper, in books. But lets see real life demonstration.

Your sister being better at school at math is nice, but proves nothing. Maybe the guys at that school aren't of good pedigree or something. Or could be that males lost hope in society and are low effort nowadays. The vast majority of CERN scientists are male.
Well . I still don't think you'd beat my sister at maths , she's going to the IMO and participated in other international contests. I also train middle school students with math olympiads , and so far among the 3 best elements are 2 girls . Naturally , following this , i still think that what you're saying about women in stem is cope . And the way you seem to analyze satistical data is completely biased xD And has 0 credibility , the fact that women in the third world succeed in STEM only proves that if women wanted to get interested into STEM, most of them will succeed . No offense but i think you're worth far less mathematically speaking than any girl participating to the IMO , and your babbling about hormones is a bit vain ,one counter example ( and there are many) suffices to disprove what you're saying . There are many stupid elements in either the boys or girls camps ( trust me i train students for math competitions) , and intelligence doesn't seem to have to do with gender . Now whether women want to get into STEM is another issue , not the one we're discussing , and it's related more to the statistics you've given . I am an incel too , but i just feel like all this bitching about women being bad at some domains because they're women is just cope , and a way to feel better .
Schuss

IInexistent

Incels.Net Novice
And it's not being bluepilled , it's just kind of like the truth . I don't like to lie to myself in order to feel better . I've seen stupid boys and very clever girls ( at maths , physics etc.) and vice versa , and it taught me that intelligence is in no way related to sexe . Denying this is a bit childish and delusional xD . In theory , only one counter example suffices , yet there are many !

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I am a scientist, not a mathematician.

Science was never about maths until Einstein.

I am not a Nazi but that is what the Nazis were on about, they were mad that Einstein changed the science community from being "based" on experimental physical evidence, instead now based on theoretical complicated equations. "Science" is now posting books about "theories" of the Bb and "educated guesses" and so forth.

Btw, Einstein was ashamed of being a Jew and hated Zionism.

My experience of maths in college was some foreign guy babbling in college in complex broken english. He like had no humor or human side whatsoever, and when you asked him a question he'd get so angry like he hated your very existence. Needless to say I quit that class half way.

I went to a church where the girls were good at math, but it is meaningless. Math is language, language is female brained, learning foreign languages is female. If you can learn greek you can learn math.

Calling them "boys" is meaningless, since most boys are oppressed by school and taught to fail. They are low T anyway. Also, the more ghetto a school is, the more likely the boys will get bad grades.

The vast majority of engineers and scientists are male. This is not chance. This is due to hormones. Testosterone causes better mechanics skills. Estrogen causes better language skills. A girl may be good at math but will she win a major league robotics contest against the boys? If her lead engineer is mtf, then maybe.

IInexistent

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:

I am not a Nazi but that is what the Nazis were on about, they were mad that Einstein changed the science community from being "based" on experimental physical evidence, instead now based on theoretical complicated equations. "Science" is now posting books about "theories" of the Bb and "educated guesses" and so forth.

My experience of maths in college was some foreign guy babbling in college in complex broken english. He like had no humor or human side whatsoever, and when you asked him a question he'd get so angry like he hated your very existence. Needless to say I quit that class half way.

I went to a church where the girls were good at math, but it is meaningless. Math is language, language is female brained, learning foreign languages is female. If you can learn greek you can learn math.

Calling them "boys" is meaningless, since most boys are oppressed by school and taught to fail. They are low T anyway. Also, the more ghetto a school is, the more likely the boys will get bad grades.

The vast majority of engineers and scientists are male. This is not chance. This is due to hormones. Testosterone causes better mechanics skills. Estrogen causes better language skills. A girl may be good at math but will she win a major league robotics contest against the boys? If her lead engineer is mtf, then maybe.

IInexistent

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:

Well mate , you don't seem to like mathematicians do you? X) As a mathematician , i naturally think that maths are superior to all sciences, for they are their basis, and the core of the notion of logic . I personally think that physics rely on maths , kind of , newton was a mathematician ,and many mathematicians got interested in physics ( or perhaps the opposite is more true , physicist are forced to deal/ create mathematical tools ) and maths are more than just a language , they're truth in its purest form. And if you have noticed , people who are gifted are maths are usually very good at any other theoretical science ( physics included ). :p As for applied "physics" , sure **in general** men tend to do better , and by all odds , that's due to the physical advantage they have in mechanical stuff . But generalizing these statistics is a bit outrageous and exaggerated ( Only physicists would do such a thing ! X) ). As i've already stated , for any remote logician , a simple counter example suffices to disprove your claim about women , yet we can find many. Thus i think that this debate had ended the minute we had found one .

On a side note , get interested in maths , maths are arguably the best existing subject which has ever beeen created by humans .Try getting interested in them , and you'll see how blasphemous the phrase ' maths are just like greek' is( bizarrely only people who haven't gotten deep into maths seem to criticize them) . But beware my friend , getting into to maths might mean you'll begin disdaining all other sciences for they are a bit "dirty" ( in the sense that nothing's ever really proved) , trivial and unsatisfying .

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I'm better at math than most of the population, isn't saying much though. I could get a job teaching at high school, that's about it. For theoretical maths, you can count me out.

Noone knows what physics relies on, math was invented to record patterns. Math is a convoluted attempt to record nature and predict its patterns. 2000 years from now, if civilization still exists by then, the math used to describe nature will be easy and simple. I view theoretical physics as a replacement of lack of understanding what's really going on. Instead of nailing what is actually happening, they make ever more complicated equations to try to save motions of patterns.

What they do is, they measure electrons in a lab, the data return is inaccurate and random, so they measure it like 200 times, then kind of average it out as a soup, then make guestimations based on ranges and threshold, ie. if some point of data exceeds a value then the theory is proven invalid.

Based on this method, the equations get exceedingly complex, because its trying to save undefined and vague patterns and combining it with other theories, they fail to combine properly so extraordinarily complex equations have to be created to fit with the prior flawed equations.

Logic is a separate brain region than math, I'm very good at logic and its very easy for me. Brain training exercises recognize logic is a different area of expertise than math. Logic is about choices and outcomes, ie. if I choose X will A or B be more likely to happen, its about predicting the future on a large scale. Math is small scale stuff, its about number crunching things on a small scale. On the large scale math has a larger degree of error and fails to predict complex social systems or organic things with any degree of accuracy.

Math is not nearly as easy for me, I browse wikipedia and its a large wall of text. I hate trying to learn college maths on wikipedia. I think I would have an easier time with math if I was allowed to ask questions, reading a wall of text on a website is just nonsense to me, some of the stuff seems vague and its inhuman that I have no professor to ask questions about it, its like I have multiple guesses of what it means but noone to verify if I know what it means.

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
Inexistent said:
What culture are you from? Asian? Oriental?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
As far as science and its relationship to gender, to get the state of the modern science industry what you need is 2 components: Autism and the pot-head mentality.

Basically, you need the insanely huge data processing capability of autistic savants and asperger people. Then, you need to combine that with the pot-head mentality, think of weird theories that are far-out, in order to make sense of the data.

Women by and large, dont really ponder the universe like males do, that is why males are called the Why chromosome. The vast majority of women are more concerned with social stuff and popularity.

And yes, there are some female scientists at CERN. But like 98% of the scientists are male. And there are some autistic females with large data processing capability, isn't common though.

Robotics is more about engineering (old school, star wars) and less about pothead science (einstein, kaku, tyson, hawkings, star trek) though. Most engineers are male, but also, most pothead scientists are male.

IInexistent

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
I'm better at math than most of the population, isn't saying much though. I could get a job teaching at high school, that's about it. For theoretical maths, you can count me out.

Noone knows what physics relies on, math was invented to record patterns. Math is a convoluted attempt to record nature and predict its patterns. 2000 years from now, if civilization still exists by then, the math used to describe nature will be easy and simple. I view theoretical physics as a replacement of lack of understanding what's really going on. Instead of nailing what is actually happening, they make ever more complicated equations to try to save motions of patterns.

What they do is, they measure electrons in a lab, the data return is inaccurate and random, so they measure it like 200 times, then kind of average it out as a soup, then make guestimations based on ranges and threshold, ie. if some point of data exceeds a value then the theory is proven invalid.

Based on this method, the equations get exceedingly complex, because its trying to save undefined and vague patterns and combining it with other theories, they fail to combine properly so extraordinarily complex equations have to be created to fit with the prior flawed equations.

Logic is a separate brain region than math, I'm very good at logic and its very easy for me. Brain training exercises recognize logic is a different area of expertise than math. Logic is about choices and outcomes, ie. if I choose X will A or B be more likely to happen, its about predicting the future on a large scale. Math is small scale stuff, its about number crunching things on a small scale. On the large scale math has a larger degree of error and fails to predict complex social systems or organic things with any degree of accuracy.

Math is not nearly as easy for me, I browse wikipedia and its a large wall of text. I hate trying to learn college maths on wikipedia. I think I would have an easier time with math if I was allowed to ask questions, reading a wall of text on a website is just nonsense to me, some of the stuff seems vague and its inhuman that I have no professor to ask questions about it, its like I have multiple guesses of what it means but noone to verify if I know what it means.
You're a bit arrogant xD But you seem like a nice person overall , however i would not trust you to get a definition of what math is . The minute you try to find "proof" of something , you enter the domain of maths x) . Maths are the art of problem solving ( btw check the website Art of problem solving! they're good contest problems there). In physics usually physicist take some stuff for " acquired" ( in an axiomatic sense, they're kind of like "the laws") and try to derive further results ( there's a great example with a russian physicist , but i forgot his name , he did a good job at "axiomating" the minimum of stuff :p). Basically the problem with physics is the starting point , and the hypothesis of the universe we begin with before going on a deductive reasoning , the problem is just trying to minimize the initial data , in order to maximize the credibility of the deductions , and that's what most physicist do , theories get tested after they're out , not before . Einstein predicted with his 'filthy' maths the existence of gravitational waves before we've detected them . Therefore , your definition of physics is a bit faulty X) .

And math equations are ( i'll borrow your term) "the language" in which us and the outside universe converse , they don't make stuff more complex , they just translate the outside data . When you transform a problem into pure maths , it gets easier , far more easy i would say , since in this way you are less inclined to make errors and more likely to get the issue . You also seem to forget that "solving" physics without proving why "the solution" is correct is a bit pointless , and good luck proving stuff without maths .

What you're saying about logic and maths is also completely wrong , the example you gave with A and B ressembles the domain of Game Theory in maths , or perhaps if you mean predicting the future state of a system based on its initial state , it's Chaos theory , either way what you said is fully 'mathematized". Also it's a bit harsh don't you think , to reduce maths to short term equations , eh?Numbers crunching you say x)? And also large scale error ? You should get deeper into maths , mate . If there's something which minimizes errors , it's probably maths . ( on a side note , maths didn't start with numbers , but with geometry hehe) . And also logic is the basis of maths , there's acctually a logic lesson we have in my country for highschool students in the math class in which maths are formalized , and the notion of "logical assertions" , "truth values", "relation", are introduced along with the precise definitions of 'implication" "equivalence" and other operations on logical assertions ( check it out , if you deem yourself a logician) . I think we should teach this in elementary school . Unfortunately , in most countries highschool maths is nothing but a big joke . They usually just give you an ugly/ Easy special case of something and tire you in automatic repeated exercices.

And as you might've guessed reading maths on Wikipedia is a terrible idea , and it's not doing maths . In maths you need to think , if you want me to send you some beautiful problems in maths , don't hesitate . Also if you have problems with college maths , ask your professors , or go on the Art of Problem solving community , or the maths stackexchange, or maybe just ask me . There are many math communities all around . I mean if you're really desperate just comment on a 3B1B video and you'll get answered . x)

IInexistent

Incels.Net Novice
Ben said:
Inexistent said:
What culture are you from? Asian? Oriental?
Oriental in a sense , mediterranean , why?