I step down

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
The time has come for me to abandon my position as a moderator here. There are several reasons why.

Firstly, I want to devote more time to studyceling. There is always something else I should have learnt yesterday. Also needed for moneymaxxing.

Secondly, this forum has ceased to be a place of LDARing to me, it is about conflict with LARPers, fakecels, trollcels and others. I'm not invesring any time in an online conflict.

Finally, I don't think I can go on being a part of the staff that consists of @Leucosticte who was married twice and @lordoftheincels who banned me for not letting a literal prostіtute (not love, it was long before Xenforo update) spam in the General Discussion because she had promised him sex. And they were actually in different countries (namely the UK and the US). And the moderator was left in the staff by @vcelguy.
I'm OK with all of you as people, sorry if I ever offended you in any way, but what has remained of my conscience keeps saying I will be a deceiver if I continue bearing it and pretending this is what staff of an incel forum should look like.

I think I have made a contribution to this site with my beginner days postmaxxing (when the site hardly lived) and moderating activity, but it's up to you to evaluate it.

Perhaps I will still occasionally read this forum, because that's still a good place and I appreciate the work @vcelguy has put in to renew it, but on the whole I quit.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
I'm OK with all of you as people, sorry if I ever offended you in any way, but what has remained of my conscience keeps saying I will be a deceiver if I continue bearing it and pretending this is what staff of an incel forum should look like.
Inceldom and the blackpill are more of gray areas than people would like to admit. Yeah, virginity is black or white, but a lot of youngcels are going to ascend, and a lot of former sex-havers have gone MGTOW or oldcel.

Look at any of the other incel sites; their leadership is not much different than this site's. knajjd is a rich prettyboy, for instance; I've seen blog articles where cougars imply they want him to bang him because they think he's cute. Incel.life was run by a MGTOW ally. There was also a "truecels" site awhile back run by another divorced guy.

Even Sarge pretty much admits that without blackpilled normies or even fakecels like whogivesafucc, the incelosphere wouldn't be able to exist, because there just aren't enough truecels to sustain it. It's mostly GL mentalcels who contribute a lot of the high-quality content. So we either embrace the contradictions and absurdities and hypocrisies, or we try to ignore them or pretend they don't exist, or we quit.

unnoticablecel

Incels.Net Regular
The time has come for me to abandon my position as a moderator here. There are several reasons why.

Firstly, I want to devote more time to studyceling. There is always something else I should have learnt yesterday. Also needed for moneymaxxing.

Secondly, this forum has ceased to be a place of LDARing to me, it is about conflict with LARPers, fakecels, trollcels and others. I'm not invesring any time in an online conflict.

Finally, I don't think I can go on being a part of the staff that consists of @Leucosticte who was married twice and @lordoftheincels who banned me for not letting a literal prostіtute (not love, it was long before Xenforo update) spam in the General Discussion because she had promised him sex. And they were actually in different countries (namely the UK and the US). And the moderator was left in the staff by @vcelguy.

I think I have made a contribution to this site with my beginner days postmaxxing (when the site hardly lived) and moderating activity, but it's up to you to evaluate it.

Perhaps I will still occasionally read this forum, because that's still a good place and I appreciate the work @vcelguy has put in to renew it, but on the whole I quit.
Thank you! You did an amazing job and invested so much time into it. I’m grateful to have talked to you! But don’t leave! Your very good at the things you do. I’m so proud of you and your accomplishments with studying and school, your doing amazing.

Also I don’t think love was a prostіtute. She seems like a nice caring girl.

FukkenWinner

Incels.Net Regular
Thank you! You did an amazing job and invested so much time into it. I’m grateful to have talked to you! But don’t leave! Your very good at the things you do. I’m so proud of you and your accomplishments with studying and school, your doing amazing.

Also I don’t think love was a prostіtute. She seems like a nice caring girl.
do you have discord?

Che

Staff
I wish you all the luck, but it's Sad to hear bro, you did a great job as a moderator here, you'll always be my brother

ZaraThustra

Incels.Net Regular
Even Sarge pretty much admits that without blackpilled normies or even fakecels like whogivesafucc, the incelosphere wouldn't be able to exist, because there just aren't enough truecels to sustain it.
So you're either a fakecel or a truecel...

I doubt there aren't enough incels to sustain it especially with how high standards are in 2019, not enough incels that will use the forum? maybe

unnoticablecel

Incels.Net Regular
You didn't even tell this dude to seek help in real life. You are the opposite of caring, you've fed your ego on his mental problems.
I don’t know what your beef is with me. Most of the things you said about me aren’t things I have said. I never said to spend money I said look for free or cheap dates ideas. I have told guys who are orbiters to tell the girl they like them and then move forward if it’s not mutual I never said stay in hopes something will change. The things I said are mostly red pill about improvement and moving forward. Also you don’t know what I say in PMs I have been very supportive with people and their mental health so much so I’ve stayed up all night trying to help them and encouraging them to go to a hospital. I don’t know what I ever did to you or really anyone else. I have the best intentions at heart and I’ve been open to discussions about changes and learning. Sure maybe I don’t understand the political issues but I haven’t had enough time to learn them yet and it’s hard trying to be open and learn when I’m met with harshness. I think the biggest changes will come from open conversation with women. Problem is you don’t want to have that conversation. I also don’t think incels are self advocating enough. I’m trying to help advocate on your behalf’s and actually make real differences. I haven’t been given enough credit for my work weather or not you think it was good or not I did do research, I did do experiments, I had a conversation, I learnt and I tried to understand and yes I did learn a lot and some of my views have been changed by talking to men here. I still think I have the ability to make the difference and I’m not giving up. I’m stubborn as fuck. I don’t give up I keep going for what I believe in and I believe in helping incels. I’m going to finish what I started.

FukkenWinner

Incels.Net Regular
I don’t know what your beef is with me. Most of the things you said about me aren’t things I have said. I never said to spend money I said look for free or cheap dates ideas. I have told guys who are orbiters to tell the girl they like them and then move forward if it’s not mutual I never said stay in hopes something will change. The things I said are mostly red pill about improvement and moving forward. Also you don’t know what I say in PMs I have been very supportive with people and their mental health so much so I’ve stayed up all night trying to help them and encouraging them to go to a hospital. I don’t know what I ever did to you or really anyone else. I have the best intentions at heart and I’ve been open to discussions about changes and learning. Sure maybe I don’t understand the political issues but I haven’t had enough time to learn them yet and it’s hard trying to be open and learn when I’m met with harshness. I think the biggest changes will come from open conversation with women. Problem is you don’t want to have that conversation. I also don’t think incels are self advocating enough. I’m trying to help advocate on your behalf’s and actually make real differences. I haven’t been given enough credit for my work weather or not you think it was good or not I did do research, I did do experiments, I had a conversation, I learnt and I tried to understand and yes I did learn a lot and some of my views have been changed by talking to men here. I still think I have the ability to make the difference and I’m not giving up. I’m stubborn as fuck. I don’t give up I keep going for what I believe in and I believe in helping incels. I’m going to finish what I started.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
When I first interacted with you I believed you to be a redpilled person who wanted to restore their self-esteem, confidence, mental health and give general redpill advice on other areas in life that could help men. I also thought that you wanted to show them the positive side a woman could have. Then it turns out that you support #metoo, you give totally bluepill myths as advice and then top it all of you flamed with a guy like a 14 year old child.

unnoticablecel

Incels.Net Regular
When I first interacted with you I believed you to be a redpilled person who wanted to restore their self-esteem, confidence, mental health and give general redpill advice on other areas in life that could help men. I also thought that you wanted to show them the positive side a woman could have. Then it turns out that you support #metoo, you give totally bluepill myths as advice and then top it all of you flamed with a guy like a 14 year old child.
The top part and middle is true. I think I have shown the kind side of women. I’d be a lot kinder if people were kind to me. The only blue pill advice I gave was personality and you need personality but it’s not everything. I do think mental health stability is important and that’s what I did with him. You might think I flamed like a child but he was very unstable and cutting and self harming. I stabilised him actually when he found out his ex had a new bf and he was still orbiting but thanks for saying I did nothing.