I remember when I had a crush in high school

Letmego

엿 먹어
I had a crush in middle school and high school, we only talked maybe 3 or 4 times in the 7 years we were in school together. She gave me a compliment in 8th grade back in my running days. She ended up with one of the biggest chads in my high school. He was super conservative used to talk with him about politics but other than that he was a jerk. I was over her by the end of high school though. Glad I never tried to ask her out or anything wouldn’t have been worth it.
So he was a jerk but she liked him anyways lmao

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
I had a crush in middle school and high school, we only talked maybe 3 or 4 times in the 7 years we were in school together. She gave me a compliment in 8th grade back in my running days. She ended up with one of the biggest chads in my high school. He was super conservative used to talk with him about politics but other than that he was a jerk. I was over her by the end of high school though. Glad I never tried to ask her out or anything wouldn’t have been worth it.
So he was a jerk but she liked him anyways lmao
Yeah he did come off as a little bit of a jerk but he never wronged me and he wasn’t a bully. Not the worst chad from my high school. Women love that when a man has that jerk personality

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
When I was in 11th and 12 grade, I had a crush on a girl and there was a guy that was telling me that the girl had a crush on me and he will try to give me “proofs” to show that she’s had a crush on me. After having a huge crush on her on the 11th grade and I entered the 12th grade with her, I decided to tell her that I am attracted to her, I have decided what to say, and what to do I then sat down beside her, I took her friends seat An as I sat down she went to sit somewhere else, the hope I hope from friends proof got crushed because I immediately knew she didn’t have a crush on me.

TLDR: I tried telling my crush that I like her and sat beside her and tried to tell her then she went to sit somewhere else.
That kind of person goes on the my hit list in Minecraft.. I don't know where i lost my last list.. but I am gonna create a new one..its a good cope in Minecraft of course..

Ravio

Niga cat
When I was in 11th and 12 grade, I had a crush on a girl and there was a guy that was telling me that the girl had a crush on me and he will try to give me “proofs” to show that she’s had a crush on me. After having a huge crush on her on the 11th grade and I entered the 12th grade with her, I decided to tell her that I am attracted to her, I have decided what to say, and what to do I then sat down beside her, I took her friends seat An as I sat down she went to sit somewhere else, the hope I hope from friends proof got crushed because I immediately knew she didn’t have a crush on me.

TLDR: I tried telling my crush that I like her and sat beside her and tried to tell her then she went to sit somewhere else.
Bitches ain't ѕhit but hoes and tricks

TitaniumOwl47

Incels.Net Novice
giving the unfortunate people false hope is one of normtards' favourite entertainments because it combines sadism with virtue signalling. you torture someone and at the same time present yourself to the soyciety as virtuous. very convenient, if you ask me.
Femoids in high school absolutely love this ѕhit. We should come with a specific name for it.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
I had two (or three) foids that I had crushes on in school and they all completely ghosted me for no reason.

My mindset didn't just happen out of the blue, I had tons of negative life experiences that shaped me into the person I am. It's never soyciety's fault ever, though. "We are the good guys, inkwell bad! TeeHee!" Fuck this planet...

Reformedcel

Incels.Net Regular
My last oneitis was when I was 14, I knew her since I was 6. I orbited her a lot thinking that she’d like me but then she went for a thug, that blackpilled me so hard..I’m over it though but at the time it destroyed me.

DIZ

Incels.Net Novice
My oneitis rejected me for what I would describe as a "country bumpkin." Ah well.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Possibly... Or DROP out of society altogether... If you are truecel, it may be the BEST thing to drop out altogether...

ForeverAnIncel

Incels.Net Junior
I had a oneitis years ago in high school. 2 yeard after I stop thinking about that bitch and I fwlt so powerful. Nothinf was stopping me. Woman only live to make your life ѕhit and to drag you down.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Its a GOOD thing I never went to the first year of High school...
Did you finished the highschool? I finished high school, but it was not worth: every time i try to find a job, at leats here in Mexico, in the job interviews they tell to me: "So, you finished the highschool? too bad in the present day to finish the highschool, even with good grades, is only like to finishs the junior highschool....you will need to finish the university to get a good job". So highschools is not as worth to finish as it was was 20 years ago..you do not get a good job and you only waste time learning stupid things about history or basic english.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Ill
Lordgoro said:
Its a GOOD thing I never went to the first year of High school...
Did you finished the highschool? I finished high school, but it was not worth: every time i try to find a job, at leats here in Mexico, in the job interviews they tell to me: "So, you finished the highschool? too bad in the present day to finish the highschool, even with good grades, is only like to finishs the junior highschool....you will need to finish the university to get a good job". So highschools is not as worth to finish as it was was 20 years ago..you do not get a good job and you only waste time learning stupid things about history or basic english.
Ill say again, I NEVER even WENT to the first YEAR of high school.. not one..

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Junior
The last girl I had a crush on was a year ago, when I was in the mental ward. Her name was Sam. I wish I could find her again and get shot down.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I can say I had some crush in school , girls who I found extremely attractive, some of them because of their hairstyle
however each one of them turned out to be very bad and evil people , they were denerated sadics

in college I found some girls attractive but I had little to none contact with them , I just watched them from distance, it was like I was seeeing tv

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Ill say again, I NEVER even WENT to the first YEAR of high school.. not one..
Well done, because as is said, i only wasted my time going to highschool...in these times, its university or nothing.
HS doesnt mean ѕhit anymore... you either find SOME way to strike it RICH, or not!!! Jobs wont do ѕhit, not anymore..

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
HS doesnt mean ѕhit anymore... you either find SOME way to strike it RICH, or not!!! Jobs wont do ѕhit, not anymore..
Not sure how it is in the USA, but at least in Mexico, if you do not have a university degree , you will NEVER get a good job like a lawyer, or a accountant, or a manager in a important company...