I really wanna know wtf I did wrong

Odimm

Incels.Net Master
You don't look like Henry Cavill or Chris Hemsworth. That's LITERALLY the only single sin or injustice you ever committed against these people.

wakame

Empty soul
I'm 17 and a junior in high school. I've never had a girlfriend nor have I had my first kiss, and I'm still a virgin. Despite there being so many thots everywhere in my school, not a single one of them wants to even talk to me. Everytime I try to act nice, I instantly get rejected or get blocked on social media. I've been messaging this female who goes to the same school as I do. After a few weeks of messaging, I've started to have a liking towards her. As I finally get my hopes up, I finally thought that she could be the one. The day I decide to ask her out, she blocks me. For no reason. I really want to know what I did wrong. Is it because of my looks? I don't think I'm that unattractive. I'm 190 lbs and my height is 5'8. I have some acne, I'm latino (if that helps) with tanish skin, and I'm somewhat chubby. Please tell me if I did something wrong.
She just don't want you , just find someone else . Go read some books and do some voluntary work .

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
the.explainer said:
It's probably because you're a misogynist.
You really think woman care about misogyny? Some of the guys getting the most pusѕy don’t value women at all. Also not like most of us go around screaming I hаte women a girl can’t tell just by looking at you that your a misogynist.
Chads are sadistic misogynists who literally treat females like objects, does it seem like a problem for females? Hell no, they love it! They love being treated like ѕhit by Chad.
Exactly not only do they put up with it but they like it. Then they complain about how unfair love and life is. If your going back to the guy it’s your fault.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Exactly not only do they put up with it but they like it. Then they complain about how unfair love and life is. If your going back to the guy it’s your fault.
Those fuсking idiots. If only they would accept nice guys, maybe they wouldn't get in abusive relationships this often... but they probably haven't even considered such a possibility - no way they'd degrade themselves to our level! Such arrogance, such arrogance.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Those fuсking idiots. If only they would accept nice guys, maybe they wouldn't get in abusive relationships this often... but they probably haven't even considered such a possibility - no way they'd degrade themselves to our level! Such arrogance, such arrogance.
Exactly and us men can’t feel sorry for these girls when they keep going back to the same guy or are always with a new jerk who treats them like ѕhit. And it isn’t good for them long term either girls with habits of finding mean guys end up unmarried into their 30’s like my aunt. She married a guy who everyone knew was a jerk he left her after about 2 years as soon as she had a child. Now she’s a single mother.