I really wanna know wtf I did wrong

jesse.is.dead

Incels.Net Junior
jesse.is.dead said:
OysterSauce said:
Ban imminent. You should've entered in your biological gender.
i was born a dude though..
Oh, then it's alright. Just confusing. (This is still not a dating site, though. A piece of advice: don't call people "cute" here in the future unless you want a total shitshow.)
damn aight ill keep in mind
 

jesse.is.dead

Incels.Net Junior
jesse.is.dead said:
Spice The Baby said:
More like your fuсking deluded and here is what u should do which is get that your middle finger and shove it up your fuсking gaping leaking hole where your dick used to be.
bro that sounds kinda gay, something you need to say?
No it means fuck yourself u fаggot.
nah i dont think i will
 

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
jesse.is.dead said:
im neither gay nor a dude, but there werent any other options
So you are a woman then? Or a tranny? Respond the question quickly.
im non-binary and bi
Are you a fuсking retаrd? What kind of answer is that? What the hell is non binary in the first place? You fuсking degenerate piece of ѕhit. And on top of that "bi" Jesus Christ. You should get the fuck out of my board you scum.

I asked if you have a peepee or a vagooo and you gave me a retаrded answer.

giphy (6).gif
 

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
OysterSauce said:
jesse.is.dead said:
i was born a dude though..
Oh, then it's alright. Just confusing. (This is still not a dating site, though. A piece of advice: don't call people "cute" here in the future unless you want a total shitshow.)
damn aight ill keep in mind
Nah u won't so fuck yourself like i said before.
 

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
jesse.is.dead said:
Amiya said:
So you are a woman then? Or a tranny? Respond the question quickly.
im non-binary and bi
Are you a fuсking retаrd? What kind of answer is that? What the hell is non binary in the first place? You fuсking degenerate piece of ѕhit. And on top of that "bi" Jesus Christ. You should get the fuck out of my board you scum.

I asked if you have a peepee or a vagooo an you gave me a retаrded answer.

View attachment 10681
Lmao i don't think he has peepee anymore considering degenerates like these cut them off.
 

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
jesse.is.dead said:
im non-binary and bi
Are you a fuсking retаrd? What kind of answer is that? What the hell is non binary in the first place? You fuсking degenerate piece of ѕhit. And on top of that "bi" Jesus Christ. You should get the fuck out of my board you scum.

I asked if you have a peepee or a vagooo an you gave me a retаrded answer.

View attachment 10681
Lmao i don't think he has peepee anymore considering degenerates like these cut them off.
I don't know why degenerate garbage like him are allowed here. Jesus Christ...
 

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
Spice The Baby said:
Amiya said:
Are you a fuсking retаrd? What kind of answer is that? What the hell is non binary in the first place? You fuсking degenerate piece of ѕhit. And on top of that "bi" Jesus Christ. You should get the fuck out of my board you scum.

I asked if you have a peepee or a vagooo an you gave me a retаrded answer.

View attachment 10681
Lmao i don't think he has peepee anymore considering degenerates like these cut them off.
I don't know why degenerate garbage like him are allowed here. Jesus Christ...
Yea so do fuсking i.
 

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
GeneralDoughboy said:
I'm 17 and a junior in high school. I've never had a girlfriend nor have I had my first kiss, and I'm still a virgin. Despite there being so many thots everywhere in my school, not a single one of them wants to even talk to me. Everytime I try to act nice, I instantly get rejected or get blocked on social media. I've been messaging this female who goes to the same school as I do. After a few weeks of messaging, I've started to have a liking towards her. As I finally get my hopes up, I finally thought that she could be the one. The day I decide to ask her out, she blocks me. For no reason. I really want to know what I did wrong. Is it because of my looks? I don't think I'm that unattractive. I'm 190 lbs and my height is 5'8. I have some acne, I'm latino (if that helps) with tanish skin, and I'm somewhat chubby. Please tell me if I did something wrong.
awe no you seem cute, cant believe she passed u up
Virture signals know no limit jfl.
 

GeneralDoughboy

Incels.Net Novice
GeneralDoughboy said:
I'm 17 and a junior in high school. I've never had a girlfriend nor have I had my first kiss, and I'm still a virgin. Despite there being so many thots everywhere in my school, not a single one of them wants to even talk to me. Everytime I try to act nice, I instantly get rejected or get blocked on social media. I've been messaging this female who goes to the same school as I do. After a few weeks of messaging, I've started to have a liking towards her. As I finally get my hopes up, I finally thought that she could be the one. The day I decide to ask her out, she blocks me. For no reason. I really want to know what I did wrong. Is it because of my looks? I don't think I'm that unattractive. I'm 190 lbs and my height is 5'8. I have some acne, I'm latino (if that helps) with tanish skin, and I'm somewhat chubby. Please tell me if I did something wrong.
maybe it is because you are latino, girls usually hate ethnic guys
I don’t think so. Majority of females in my school are latinas and they always date other latinos since the majority of kids are latinx.
 

GeneralDoughboy

Incels.Net Novice
GeneralDoughboy said:
I'm 17 and a junior in high school. I've never had a girlfriend nor have I had my first kiss, and I'm still a virgin. Despite there being so many thots everywhere in my school, not a single one of them wants to even talk to me. Everytime I try to act nice, I instantly get rejected or get blocked on social media. I've been messaging this female who goes to the same school as I do. After a few weeks of messaging, I've started to have a liking towards her. As I finally get my hopes up, I finally thought that she could be the one. The day I decide to ask her out, she blocks me. For no reason. I really want to know what I did wrong. Is it because of my looks? I don't think I'm that unattractive. I'm 190 lbs and my height is 5'8. I have some acne, I'm latino (if that helps) with tanish skin, and I'm somewhat chubby. Please tell me if I did something wrong.
Also fam u won't get any luck with these bitches they are self absorved and fuсking deluded degenerate ѕhit bags, only thing u can do is cope just find some way of pleasure like a hobby rather than focus on these foids.
Man you’re right. Fuck these bitches.
 

Amiya

Rhodes Island
EdgarTheDog64 said:
yikerino porkerino sweaty it might've been your awful personality
Possibly. But what I didn’t like is that she just blocked me without any warning. She could’ve at least told me she didn’t like me and why before blocking my ass.
You need to stop thinking about that mate, a lot of girls are disrespectful pieces of ѕhit, and instead of being honest about things, they just ghost you or block you without any valid reason. Why they do this? They like the attention you are giving to them until a certain point, they get bored and ghost you. They do this because they have a looooooot of options, so she will move onto the next guy.

Is sad and pathetic tbh
 

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
GeneralDoughboy said:
EdgarTheDog64 said:
yikerino porkerino sweaty it might've been your awful personality
Possibly. But what I didn’t like is that she just blocked me without any warning. She could’ve at least told me she didn’t like me and why before blocking my ass.
You need to stop thinking about that mate, a lot of girls are disrespectful pieces of ѕhit, and instead of being honest about things, they just ghost you or block you without any valid reason. Why they do this? They like the attention you are giving to them until a certain point, they get bored and ghost you. They do this because they have a looooooot of options, so she will move onto the next guy.

Is sad and pathetic tbh
Based and High IQ Pilled
 
Top