I really wanna know wtf I did wrong

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Uncommon said:
GeneralDoughboy said:
I'm 17 and a junior in high school. I've never had a girlfriend nor have I had my first kiss, and I'm still a virgin. Despite there being so many thots everywhere in my school, not a single one of them wants to even talk to me. Everytime I try to act nice, I instantly get rejected or get blocked on social media. I've been messaging this female who goes to the same school as I do. After a few weeks of messaging, I've started to have a liking towards her. As I finally get my hopes up, I finally thought that she could be the one. The day I decide to ask her out, she blocks me. For no reason. I really want to know what I did wrong. Is it because of my looks? I don't think I'm that unattractive. I'm 190 lbs and my height is 5'8. I have some acne, I'm latino (if that helps) with tanish skin, and I'm somewhat chubby. Please tell me if I did something wrong.

Now you know the sad truth: even the average looking femoids only want the tall men/rich men.
Such a shame... I really thought she was different compared to all these other wh*res.
NONE of them are "different" bub

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
anyways fuck it.. it happens to me all the time and I am 35...if she is too tall she won't care about you..but keep trying....different toilets each time...don't get oneitis one only..
Such a shame... I really thought she was different compared to all these other wh*res.
yeah they all play these mind games..and men fall victim to their fake purity and fake good nature..they are evil inside..we cannot see that

Sipho

Incels.Net Junior
I'm 17 and a junior in high school. I've never had a girlfriend nor have I had my first kiss, and I'm still a virgin. Despite there being so many thots everywhere in my school, not a single one of them wants to even talk to me. Everytime I try to act nice, I instantly get rejected or get blocked on social media. I've been messaging this female who goes to the same school as I do. After a few weeks of messaging, I've started to have a liking towards her. As I finally get my hopes up, I finally thought that she could be the one. The day I decide to ask her out, she blocks me. For no reason. I really want to know what I did wrong. Is it because of my looks? I don't think I'm that unattractive. I'm 190 lbs and my height is 5'8. I have some acne, I'm latino (if that helps) with tanish skin, and I'm somewhat chubby. Please tell me if I did something wrong.
You could be the nicest guy in existence and they will still reject you if you’re not Chad. Sorry bud, that’s just how it is in this world.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
KhhvForEternity said:
The honkpill is only a few toots on your horn away from utter darkness
The honkpill is about accepting defeat but learning to live with yourself even if no one else ever will. It’s a state of delusion in a way but still better than the blackpill.
I consider it being a REALIST!! NORMIES are the ones in delusion... Read my book in progress, ive been living with this pill a LONG TIME...
I have a lot of respect for the honkpills they are some of the toughest guys out there tougher than any of the normies or chads. But I won’t be ready to take that pill probably until my mid 20’s I want to work towards redemption first.

jesse.is.dead

Incels.Net Junior
awe no you seem cute, cant believe she passed u up

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
GeneralDoughboy said:
Who the fuck are you? this is an incel forum not a fuсking gay dating site

Spice

Also fam u won't get any luck with these bitches they are self absorved and fuсking deluded degenerate ѕhit bags, only thing u can do is cope just find some way of pleasure like a hobby rather than focus on these foids.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
maybe it is because you are latino, girls usually hate ethnic guys

Amiya

Rhodes Island
GeneralDoughboy said:
Tired of these degenerates pieces of ѕhit coming here.

jesse.is.dead

Incels.Net Junior
jesse.is.dead said:
GeneralDoughboy said:
Who the fuck are you? this is an incel forum not a fuсking gay dating site
im neither gay nor a dude, but there werent any other options

Spice

Amiya said:
jesse.is.dead said:
So you are a woman then? Or a tranny? Respond the question quickly.
im non-binary and bi
More like your fuсking deluded and here is what u should do which is get that middle finger and shove it up your fuсking gaping leaking hole where your dick used to be.

jesse.is.dead

Incels.Net Junior
jesse.is.dead said:
Amiya said:
So you are a woman then? Or a tranny? Respond the question quickly.
im non-binary and bi
More like your fuсking deluded and here is what u should do which is get that your middle finger and shove it up your fuсking gaping leaking hole where your dick used to be.
bro that sounds kinda gay, something you need to say?

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
jesse.is.dead said:
im non-binary and bi
More like your fuсking deluded and here is what u should do which is get that your middle finger and shove it up your fuсking gaping leaking hole where your dick used to be.
bro that sounds kinda gay, something you need to say?
No it means fuck yourself u fаggot.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
OysterSauce said:
jesse.is.dead said:
Ban imminent. You should've entered in your biological gender.
i was born a dude though..
Oh, then it's alright. Just confusing. (This is still not a dating site, though. A piece of advice: don't call people "cute" here in the future unless you want a total shitshow.)