I really wanna know wtf I did wrong

GeneralDoughboy

Incels.Net Novice
I'm 17 and a junior in high school. I've never had a girlfriend nor have I had my first kiss, and I'm still a virgin. Despite there being so many thots everywhere in my school, not a single one of them wants to even talk to me. Everytime I try to act nice, I instantly get rejected or get blocked on social media. I've been messaging this female who goes to the same school as I do. After a few weeks of messaging, I've started to have a liking towards her. As I finally get my hopes up, I finally thought that she could be the one. The day I decide to ask her out, she blocks me. For no reason. I really want to know what I did wrong. Is it because of my looks? I don't think I'm that unattractive. I'm 190 lbs and my height is 5'8. I have some acne, I'm latino (if that helps) with tanish skin, and I'm somewhat chubby. Please tell me if I did something wrong.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I'm 17 and a junior in high school. I've never had a girlfriend nor have I had my first kiss, and I'm still a virgin. Despite there being so many thots everywhere in my school, not a single one of them wants to even talk to me. Everytime I try to act nice, I instantly get rejected or get blocked on social media. I've been messaging this female who goes to the same school as I do. After a few weeks of messaging, I've started to have a liking towards her. As I finally get my hopes up, I finally thought that she could be the one. The day I decide to ask her out, she blocks me. For no reason. I really want to know what I did wrong. Is it because of my looks? I don't think I'm that unattractive. I'm 190 lbs and my height is 5'8. I have some acne, I'm latino (if that helps) with tanish skin, and I'm somewhat chubby. Please tell me if I did something wrong.

Now you know the sad truth: even the average looking femoids only want the tall men/rich men.

GeneralDoughboy

Incels.Net Novice
GeneralDoughboy said:

Now you know the sad truth: even the average looking femoids only want the tall men/rich men.
Such a shame... I really thought she was different compared to all these other wh*res.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
You were born.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
You still have hope dude your young lots of virgin normies at 17. I’m 19 and in the same situation with girls and I still have hope.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
GeneralDoughboy said:
You still have hope dude your young lots of virgin normies at 17. I’m 19 and in the same situation with girls and I still have hope.
Kek you'll be changing that bluepill to a blackpill soon enough boyo

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Enough with the propaganda. No one with an ugly face has hope unless they're rich.
I’ve seen a guy go from living with his mom and virgin in his late 20’s to married with kids in his 30’s it’s possible but there is some truth to your richness thing, you have to be at least middle class to have a chance

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
GeneralDoughboy said:
Kek you'll be changing that bluepill to a blackpill soon enough boyo
You might be right but I’m not ready yet and even then I’ll probably be honkpilled

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
KhhvForEternity said:
The honkpill is only a few toots on your horn away from utter darkness
The honkpill is about accepting defeat but learning to live with yourself even if no one else ever will. It’s a state of delusion in a way but still better than the blackpill.
I consider it being a REALIST!! NORMIES are the ones in delusion... Read my book in progress, ive been living with this pill a LONG TIME...