I really miss the 90s...

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I know, i know, the 80s were the best decade...BUT, if you compare the 2020 with the 90s, the 90s were a paradise....

In the 1990s,, cartoons were made to be epic, instead of being made to be "political correct"...

In the 90s, before the "Political correct" agenda of the feminazis and the jews ruined the videogames, we had fanservice in the videogames:

In the 90s, there was not white raсe replacement agenda like the one of the 2020...

In the 90s, the only thing i was scared of was pennywise:

In the 90s, we had the first(or ate least one fo the firsts) mexicans character in a videogame:

In the 90s we had the best survival horror videogames....

and fighting videogames without political correct agenda...

Ah, 90s...if only i had a time machine like in the movie "back to the future"...the 2020 is so bad, that i really want to back to those better years....

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
When the 90s started, thats when EVERYTHING went downhill, I noticed the quality of music dropped DRAMATICALLY, within the first year! 90s DID have some amazing movies, some of the best of all time though!!

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
I know, i know, the 80s were the best decade...BUT, if you compare the 2020 with the 90s, the 90s were a paradise....

In the 1990s,, cartoons were made to be epic, instead of being made to be "political correct"...

In the 90s, before the "Political correct" agenda of the feminazis and the jews ruined the videogames, we had fanservice in the videogames:

In the 90s, there was not white raсe replacement agenda like the one of the 2020...

View attachment 28541

In the 90s, the only thing i was scared of was pennywise:

View attachment 28539

In the 90s, we had the first(or ate least one fo the firsts) mexicans character in a videogame:

In the 90s we had the best survival horror videogames....

and fighting videogames without political correct agenda...

View attachment 28540

Ah, 90s...if only i had a time machine like in the movie "back to the future"...the 2020 is so bad, that i really want to back to those better years....
Sorry but the 90's were even WORSE than now in many ways. Especially for fa/incel/tfl's. Foids were probably even biggers thots than now, too.
And you would be stuck in bluepill land as well. Since no internet.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
So do I. I was a child back then. Perhaps everyone feels nostalgic for a past long gone. I miss the friends I had in the 90s. But in hindsight, my life wasn't that good. My family had serious money problems at the time. We had accumulated a lot of financial burdens due to my father's being laid off from a good manager position he held in his company. Later in the decade, he tried to open his own business but that also failed. We ended up bankrupt. There wasn't even enough money to buy food.

As for the culture, you're right, there wasn't a lot of political correctness on TV.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
So do I. I was a child back then. Perhaps everyone feels nostalgic for a past long gone. I miss the friends I had in the 90s. But in hindsight, my life wasn't that good. My family had serious money problems at the time. We had accumulated a lot of financial burdens due to my father's being laid off from a good manager position he held in his company. Later in the decade, he tried to open his own business but that also failed. We ended up bankrupt. There wasn't even enough money to buy food.

As for the culture, you're right, there wasn't a lot of political correctness on TV.
TRUST me, the 80s were the ѕhit!!! Amazing times!!

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
wizardcel said:

Yes, that was the last "good" decade. Music was thriving and things like love were still relevent. Also inceldom wasn't really a thing then.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
wizardcel said:

Yes, that was the last "good" decade. Music was thriving and things like love were still relevent. Also inceldom wasn't really a thing then.
EXCEPT for me, as a teen, but im NOT just INCEL, im the original outcast/being who never belonged.. SO the rules are far worse for me.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
Even 2005 was a paradise compared to present day. ѕhit has gone downhill incredibly fast just this past decade alone.
Where's Hіter when you need him?

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
As someone who was born in the early 2000s, the 90s and before seem like some mythical time of wonder and joy.
To be a man in these times it's like you have to be a cockroach, to survive all horrors and torment.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
As someone who was born in the early 2000s, the 90s and before seem like some mythical time of wonder and joy.
To be a man in these times it's like you have to be a cockroach, to survive all horrors and torment.
Your thinking of the 80's. The 90s were pretty dark and nihilistic.

The End

Incels.Net Master
Meh, there were some good things in the 90s and some ѕhit things. I will grant that was last time mainstream rock music was good. We had a lot of good alternative rock bands on the radio, and then all of a sudden it was all Creed and Limp Bizkit clones. :-( Is rock music even played on the radio anymore (aside from classic rock stations I mean)?

Politics were not as hateful as they are as now, and believe it or not it was old religious fogeys trying to censor things - not kids!

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Sorry but the 90's were even WORSE than now in many ways. Especially for fa/incel/tfl's. Foids were probably even biggers thots than now, too.
As you said: no internet.

No internet = no facebook and no dating sites.

No facebook and no dating sites = less power for the easy modes(femoids).

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Blackguard said:

No they were probably worse in some ways. lots of slutting around and hook-ups. As a guy you pretty much either had a social circle, or you were fucked.
"nightgame"; clubs/bars, seemed to be the only consistent other way for dating. Being helplessly bluepilled was HORRIBLE. No red/black pill content at all.

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular
Blackguard said:

More like no computer let alone no apps, no easy access to Chads. There only option is face to face approach.
At the time you were a nerd or outcast if you even talk about the subject computer.

And the vibe during those times felt like it would last forever. Yea I want to relive the 90s again.

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular
Uncommon said:
Blackguard said:

No they were probably worse in some ways. lots of slutting around and hook-ups. As a guy you pretty much either had a social circle, or you were fucked.
"nightgame"; clubs/bars, seemed to be the only consistent other way for dating. Being helplessly bluepilled was HORRIBLE. No red/black pill content at all.

Yes and no. You forget that foids dont have the access convenience to Chads. Therefore they settle with a sub average normie. I remember some foids saying guys never approached them. Yes it helps if you have a social circle. But it was much easier getting into a social circle. People would have a conversation over something like directions. Today you can just look at your phone and not speak to anyone over directions.

I'll rather go back in the 90s hand over fist and take my chances. Matter of fact I actually spoken and knew more foids then. Today I do not know a single foid outside my relatives.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
More like no computer let alone no apps, no easy access to Chads. There only option is face to face approach.
Thats the point: in the 90s without internet, the femoids did not had access to dating sites or to facebook, wich means they cannot have thousands of manginas avaible to date them by simply making a facebook or going to a date site.
The internet of the 2000s only made for femoids easier to get manginas avaible, wich made them even more arrogant and shallow than they were in the 90s...