I once dated a trans(useless shit)

TheTruthHurts

Incels.Net Novice
Last year at my college I finally worked up the courage to ask out a female friend of mine who was known as Lara.
Guess what, they decided that they were male and wanted to be called Marcus.
Didn't care, still liked them and we became a couple, however there were problems.

The first was that I had to learn a lot what trans is and it was confusing as fuck but they helped me understand.
Second, both sexual but couldn't meet during lockdown so we sexted roleplayed online.(often me been dominating)
Third, when we had chance to properly meet we went to a public nature park and I found what I believed to be a good hiding place.
Showed my cock with a smile and ordered a bj, she stuttered apologies as she had "flashbacks" of when she was sexually assaulted.
Obviously wrong but jesus, the baggage?
Instead I spanked her for a few seconds before she had to go.

Fast forward a few weeks, says they're coping with mental health and don't hear anything.
Then we spoke again about what we've been doing and then she asked for my honest opinion about transitioning.
I asked for if they knew much and then expressed how I thought it was self mutilation barbarity.

Stopped talking for a month, nothing from them, no arguments.
Then get a message from her breaking up and how terrible I was for referring to it as mutilating and how all of a sudden she was uncomfortable with me.

Now I've found out that the truth is that she thought I was too horny and no longer wanted to be with me.
Wtf, useless bitch.
Get this, friends can call her Marcus or Lara

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Wow your experience almost is the exact same as mine with a trans girl......

Back in 2012 I was at college and started talking to a trans female. I exchanged msn messengers with her and we began talking. One thing I noticed is she was suppressing her
sexual side and acting like a complete sexless/genderless weirdo. She said she had all these mental health problems...that she couldn't work and was recieving welfare. Yet easily
could drum up a music album where she spends all her life creating music. Yet when i flirted with her she acted as if i was being oppressive. I supported her for 6-7 years... I made
my intentions clear from the get-go and I got to know her as a person, so this wasn't a cheap pick up...

The truth is MOST women have mental health problems in 2021. A lot of them have experienced a lot of trauma from chads, where they treat em like crap and they just
keep going back for the abuse. Women are not perfect snowflakes. Many are broken and it shows. Their confidence is built off of simps so when they have no attention
they go into dynamite mode..

I finally decided to walk away and downgraded our friendship. I still have them on social media but i only give them a few minutes of conversation a week.

A feminist might say ''oh so the friendship was conditional based on sex....''

That is the one dimensional view... i told her from the get go i wanted to date her... then supported her for 7 years... giving her time to build her confidence...
getting to know her as a person... all the time she had no intention of taking things further.

Last edited:

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Regular
Last year at my college I finally worked up the courage to ask out a female friend of mine who was known as Lara.
Showed my cock with a smile and ordered a bj, she stuttered apologies as she had "flashbacks" of when she was sexually assaulted.
No surprise there.
Most trans and homosexuals were molested or raped at some point previous in their life, which completely messes up their sexuality.
They're basically damaged goods unless they get some serious psychological help.

Franz_sydney

Incels.Net Junior
Didn't care, still liked them and we became a couple, however there were problems.

The first was that I had to learn a lot what trans is and it was confusing as fuck but they helped me understand.
Second, both sexual but couldn't meet during lockdown so we sexted roleplayed online.(often me been dominating)
Third, when we had chance to properly meet we went to a public nature park and I found what I believed to be a good hiding place.
Obviously wrong but jesus, the baggage?
Instead I spanked her for a few seconds before she had to go.

Fast forward a few weeks, says they're coping with mental health and don't hear anything.
Then we spoke again about what we've been doing and then she asked for my honest opinion about transitioning.
I asked for if they knew much and then expressed how I thought it was self mutilation barbarity.

Stopped talking for a month, nothing from them, no arguments.
Then get a message from her breaking up and how terrible I was for referring to it as mutilating and how all of a sudden she was uncomfortable with me.

Now I've found out that the truth is that she thought I was too horny and no longer wanted to be with me.
Wtf, useless bitch.
Get this, friends can call her Marcus or Lara
A FtM gf? Damn that would be very attractive, all the FtM seem to like me although it's difficult finding mentally stable babes.