I now hate simps more than I do femoid thots

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
This ѕhit only exists because of simps...

Dumb fuck guys pay women thousands of dollars to do stupid ѕhit on onlyfans or just to see some boobies.
We're never going to change anything for the better in our societies as long as there are simps out there who will sabotage
everything by giving their beta bucks away to e-thots.

Friends don't let friends be simps.
We need to start an anti-simp campaign or something.

Incel29

Some prick
I dont get why simps exist when the internet is like 90% free Pοrn.
Their is a difference between just watching Pοrn and what simps do. They actually have an idea in their mind (embedded by the thot) that there is a chance of them getting laid or more luck with women if they simp. The thot exploits their insecurity and makes them feel like there is some sort of romantic connection between them. Subliminal programming.

Last edited:

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
This ѕhit only exists because of simps...

Dumb fuck guys pay women thousands of dollars to do stupid ѕhit on onlyfans or just to see some boobies.
We're never going to change anything for the better in our societies as long as there are simps out there who will sabotage
everything by giving their beta bucks away to e-thots.

Friends don't let friends be simps.
We need to start an anti-simp campaign or something.
The only reasonable hate distribution.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I will feel zero sympathy for those manginas if in the future they have problems with money(not enough money to pay the rent for example)...

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I actually have a ton of sympathy just cuz I've been through the same at one point. You can guess I am not very proud of myself for doing that.
I've spent a lot of time on Twitch watching smoking hot e-girls and donating.

I was so lonely I suppose. I miss a simple walk by the river with a girl and a even a trivial talk we would have, a female touch, the smell of her hair etc..
Well, those e-girls know what they are doing and they are doing it like pros. Every smile they give you for a joke you throw in on chat, the way they politely thank you for the donation and similar stuff makes you think you are a part of her life.

Simply put, I donated to these girls only so they can acknowledge my existence. Being desperate makes you do silly stuff. I am all ready to be roasted tho.

Last edited:

Chad Only

Incels.Net Junior
It's the most debased self-humiliating for of beta bucks. At least beta bucks husband get to fuck their wives from time to time. At least until she meets Chad and refuses to have sex with her husband.