I need to interview an incel!

5k8ord13

Incels.Net Junior
Hey everyone, non incel here. I'm writing a paper for my english class on how certain communities use language and I thought it would be interesting to interview an incel for my project. This is not meant to mock any incels and the interview would be entirely respectful; I have no interest in editorializing on my own beliefs or debating anybody. In the interview I would ask basic questions such as what defines an incel and what words and phrases are unique to incels. It would be a short online interview over your preferred method of communication and you don't have to answer any questions you don't want to. I have to produce an exact transcript of what is said, but I will redact anything you would like me to. This project is due on monday so hopefully there is someone out there interested in letting me interview them asap; reply below if you are interested in helping me out. Thank you for your time!

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
In the interview I would ask basic questions such as what defines an incel and what words and phrases are unique to incels.
We don't have anything unique language wise at all, we just use internet lingo like everyone else, and an incel is just someone who can't find love despite trying

leftyincel

Incels.Net Junior
incels. wiki/w/incel
incels. wiki/w/incelese

there u go theres your answers

also like superbros said, almost all of "our lingo" isnt "ours" but rather internet subculture lingo in general that the press is inaccurately saying we made up.

Last edited: