I need to interview 2 people

Studentguy123

Incels.Net Junior
I am a student at the Community College of Aurora, I'm currently writing a paper on subcultures. I want to write about Incels. I don't want to mock them, nor do I want to prevent the message from being spread. I actually agree with most (if not all) Incels. Anyways I need to interview 2 people to keep my teacher happy. can anyone help me?

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Studentguy123 said:
I am a student at the Community College of Aurora, I'm currently writing a paper on subcultures. I want to write about Incels. I don't want to mock them, nor do I want to prevent the message from being spread. I actually agree with most (if not all) Incels. Anyways I need to interview 2 people to keep my teacher happy. can anyone help me?
Interview in what way? Anonymously? Yeah I'd be willing to help. I know plenty about the whole Blackpill movement and could give you some decent information.

Studentguy123

Incels.Net Junior
StoicNihilist said:
Studentguy123 said:
Interview in what way? Anonymously? Yeah I'd be willing to help. I know plenty about the whole Blackpill movement and could give you some decent information.
DM me?

kaumak

Incels.Net Novice
I'm not quite a blackpill lost all hope type of incel, but you can totally interview me. DM me.