I need fuсking help

should i try my chance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
There is this girl; she is cross-eyed, flat, short, inbred, humpback, greasy hair, really underweight (for some reason i am into obese girls but fuck it) but she is nearly only girl been nice towards me in high school. We are about to go same university. I have no choice except her. Should I try my change again (i tried once but she refused and go out with feminine asshole)

Note: I look like this,
verweohiqcn51.png

Last edited:

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
inb4 chad only.
Please try it and then return and tell us what she said to reject you.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I can't imagine myself with an ugly duckling, but then again, what do I know. After all, it wasn't me who who's having a dilemma, but you. Might not be a bad idea to break the ice that way.
Jerk off, then fire a cigarette in total dark, peace and quiet and think about it again. Personally, that's when I am in the best frame of mind to question my life choices.
I wish you good luck in your "quest".

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
I can't imagine myself with an ugly duckling, but then again, what do I know. After all, it wasn't me who who's having a dilemma, but you. Might not be a bad idea to break the ice that way.
Jerk off, then fire a cigarette in total dark, peace and quiet and think about it again. Personally, that's when I am in the best frame of mind to question my life choices.
I wish you good luck in your "quest".
Thanks man. I'll definitely do that.

Angryethnic90

Incels.Net Regular
fuсking lol at these young "haven't really tried to approach any women so I will label myself as an incel" zoomers who are wasting their prime youth posting on a incel forum. Go for it and in fact don't come back here again until you have tried really to lookmax and approachmax every girl in your university campus. You still have time and hope ahead you to ascend unlike oldcels like me who have tried to looksmaxx and approachmax enough times but failed miserably to come to the conclusion that I am indeed a truecel.

Last edited:

King Abazo

Incels.Net Novice
There is this girl; she is cross-eyed, flat, short, inbred, humpback, greasy hair, really underweight (for some reason i am into obese girls but fuck it) but she is nearly only girl been nice towards me in high school. We are about to go same university. I have no choice except her. Should I try my change again (i tried once but she refused and go out with feminine asshole)

Note: I look like this,
View attachment 28784
Get her a girl is a girl.

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
fuсking lol at these young "haven't really tried to approach any women so I will label myself as an incel" zoomers who are wasting their prime youth posting on a incel forum. Go for it and in fact don't come back here again until you have tried really to lookmax and approachmax every girl in your university campus. You still have time and hope ahead you to ascend unlike oldcels like me who have tried to looksmaxx and approachmax enough times but failed miserably to come to the conclusion that I am indeed a truecel.
Well, I tried to talk with girls a lot. ı rejected like a lot. But that's good point. Maybe I can give site a break.

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
Mermatlover said:
I am a pusѕy. I didn't talked with her. I will never talk. I am just gonna lay down and rot.
Doesn't sound very involuntary to me.
I am thinking on that so much. I want to be with a girl so bad but I don't have confidence and body for it. I lost all my hope and motivation. Maybe I am volcel and not even aware of it.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
Player said:
Mermatlover said:
I am a pusѕy. I didn't talked with her. I will never talk. I am just gonna lay down and rot.
Doesn't sound very involuntary to me.
I am thinking on that so much. I want to be with a girl so bad but I don't have confidence and body for it. I lost all my hope and motivation. Maybe I am volcel and not even aware of it.
I disappoint. When I was young I even stalked my first crush to "accidentally " cold approach her.