I.N.I.T.I.A.T.I.V.E

Wanna join?

• Total voters

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Is it just the bluepill board thing?
Not just that, it's the forward direction of the community not centering upon individual solutions, development and assistance. It should be a bustling community of lifting each other up, support, advice and creating new interests. A complaint and life advice section should exist but so should many others, one for arts, science, mathematics, religious or spiritual development.... etc etc. Inceldom should centre around inward and communal development to create a sense of identity outside of society. What i'm thinking of is much bigger, much broader

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Not just that, it's the forward direction of the community not centering upon individual solutions, development and assistance. It should be a bustling community of lifting each other up, support, advice and creating new interests. A complaint and life advice section should exist but so should many others, one for arts, science, mathematics, religious or spiritual development.... etc etc. Inceldom should centre around inward and communal development to create a sense of identity outside of society. What i'm thinking of is much bigger, much broader
Nice ideas, but way too ambitious and optimistic. None of this is really needed that badly. Everything here is just good enough the way it is. No radical changes are necessary. The only change this site needs is the removal or softening of rule 2.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Nice ideas, but way too ambitious and optimistic. None of this is really needed that badly. Everything here is just good enough the way it is. No radical changes are necessary. The only change this site needs is the removal or softening of rule 2.
None of it is NEEDED, but then again many things aren't needed. Fuck optimism I'm just saying we can take slow practical steps in building this into something amazing. Nothing good came of "ugh whatever man it's not necessary so why try blehbleh". This is coming from a perpetual rotter btw

bustanga

Incels.Net Novice
OysterSauce said:
KhhvForEternity said:
None of it is NEEDED, but then again many things aren't needed. Fuck optimism I'm just saying we can take slow practical steps in building this into something amazing. Nothing good came of "ugh whatever man it's not necessary so why try blehbleh". This is coming from a perpetual rotter btw
I like the ideas you’re throwing out there. I’m in support all the way. The potential sounds great.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
OysterSauce said:
I like the ideas you’re throwing out there. I’m in support all the way. The potential sounds great.
thanks man