i miss when women used to friendzone men

GameDevCel

Lounge member
nowdays foids just ghost guys, and don't ven talk to them anymore, i remenber when guys where always like "oh men i need to break from the friendzone" , i don't even see that after social media, chances are if you are non chad man, you are probaly not going to hve much contact with women from your own age.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I've noticed the opposite lately, chicks wanting to strike up more friendships, or acquaintanceships, or whatever

Jen

Femoid
nowdays foids just ghost guys, and don't ven talk to them anymore, i remenber when guys where always like "oh men i need to break from the friendzone" , i don't even see that after social media, chances are if you are non chad man, you are probaly not going to hve much contact with women from your own age.
Most of my friends are men, and honestly, most of them have friendzoned me.

Raider

Lounge member
GameDevCel said:
Well ... i mean it's not hard to see why. You admitted to having poor oral hygiene.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
GameDevCel said:
Well ... i mean it's not hard to see why. You admitted to having poor oral hygiene.
Yes, and I'm working on getting better at it.