I miss the old star wars

PizzaTheHut

Incels.Net Junior
I hear ya Uncommon. Today whenever I see news about Europe it's filled with more & more news about the Muslims causing trouble from rаpes to attacks to the police not being able to quarantine zones because Muslims and Africans don't care, it's incredibly troubling.
And then you have Disney + Marvel constantly fanning the anti white male sentiment. They were careful not to go after all white people because they need to use white females in their attack on white men.

My hope is that Corona or something special really hurts the minority communities like it's doing in Iran. Whenever there is a global disaster going on, I'm cheering for the disaster 100% of the time.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
I liked the Kotor games (not that garbage mmo) and the games for ps1 from the episode 1 and the one about episode 3 on ps2. Good times.

SubEightMale

It's all over at 19
They're doing it to Halo too - have you seen the casting selection for the new Halo TV show? There's 1 white male! And Jacob Keyes is a black guy!

IT'S ALL MILLENIALS FAULT

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
They're doing it to Halo too - have you seen the casting selection for the new Halo TV show? There's 1 white male! And Jacob Keyes is a black guy!
White raсe replacement everywhere, feminazis eveywhere, lgtb eveywhere... the videogames and movies are now garbage. So sad to see how something that i used to like in the past its now SJWs garbage.

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
Am I the only one that was never a huge fan of Star Wars to begin with? With that said, I won't be a Star Wars fan anytime soon either.

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
SubEightMale said:
White raсe replacement everywhere, feminazis eveywhere, lgtb eveywhere... the videogames and movies are now garbage. So sad to see how something that i used to like in the past its now SJWs garbage.
i honestly cannot look at a main female protagonist seriously anymore, whenever i see one i don't think of them as a legitimate characters anymore. When i see them i just begin to think "oh my fuсking god again with this female empowerment crap again." Honestly, this new wave of feminism ruined female characters for me on tv shows, movies and video games.

congrats, not only that the new wave of feminism achieve hardly anything BUT they have somehow shot themselves in the foot by ruining female characters for possibly normal people and for us.

also, in case if you guys haven't heard, they replaced the original sexy lookin "she-hulk" with just the hulk with a wig and a pusѕy.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
i honestly cannot look at a main female protagonist seriously anymore, whenever i see one i don't think of them as a legitimate characters anymore. When i see them i just begin to think "oh my fuсking god again with this female empowerment crap again." Honestly, this new wave of feminism ruined female characters for me on tv shows, movies and video games.

congrats, not only that the new wave of feminism achieve hardly anything BUT they have somehow shot themselves in the foot by ruining female characters for possibly normal people and for us.
yeah, only feminazi characters and white racew replacement...jewdisney i mean disney its garbage...