I miss the old days

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
Sometimes i find my self drown full of hatred for woman and soyciety , im mean real hate ..like the kind of a mad man , i dont want that .. i dont want to fall that path , to be evil and cold hearted , to be sad ...i dont want to hate woman....but they hate me for what i am ..

Im sometimes find myself stop myself from crying while work.. no one should live a life like that ..even if he is ugly or autist.....monsters have feelings too ):

I miss my old days , when i was naive and kind ti people ...now im full of darkness..i just want to restart everything , i dont want to be what soyciety consider evil ...but its almost too late , im in my late 20s

We entering the END game .

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
I dont think ill ever be able to be fully happy again ...i lost my naivity and innocense ... even if im ever ascend im too blackpill to drown into the fake feeling of love ...ho that train has left the station long long time ago ..i feel like im ..an alien ..like i trancend above all npcs ...like i reached clarity

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
I never grew up , im late 20s but i still think like a child in my head ..im feeling 15

High school never ends

supercell

5'4 subhuman
tbh females never grow up there stuck in childhood because there never treated like an adult, while we work our ass off for every thing we have they can easily get a chad bf anytime they want that will pay for a roof over there head, take them on vacations around the world and be her daddy. but i miss being a kid too but its useless stressing over it you cant go back in time we all have to grow up.