I might not be able to further my education

pussyslayer 649

Avanti Savoia
I might be failing my courses due to lack of motivation to study during this online class season, it is entirely my fault, I might not be able to go to the next classes because my dad said that he will not pay for any class that I repeat, I should look for the money to pay for that, my education life may be over due to my lack of motivation to study, I am the reason for this, I am not the only one that is in this pandemic, other students are and they seem to be doing well, I hope I don't end up on the street begging for money or end up becoming a low income earning wage slave, I hope this may not be the last time I will go to school.

Lord Zebra

Incels.Net Novice
Weird to say, but I was in your shoes.
How much money do you have on you?
Does your school allow sabaticals, e.g. can you take half or even a year off.
Assuming you are like me, and never had a job / are scared to get one (sounds weird, but fear is a real thing).
Go do your military service if you can, they will / must take you & you will get some money.
Then after doing that ѕhit, you will be motivated to study, and have some cash & maybe your family will regain faith in you (though to be honest, fuck your dad - lazy parents fail at parenting - then act like they are so above it).

pussyslayer 649

Avanti Savoia
I really don't blame my parents, I am the one lacking motivation, I was really diligent before this pandemic happened, but as soon as the pandemic happened, I started losing motivation when it comes to doing school work, I wish I can rewind time, I have failed a course before(this time it was not because of lack of motivation, I took around six courses in the university, and I had a high course load, thus I wasn't able to concentrate on that course).

pussyslayer 649

Avanti Savoia
Weird to say, but I was in your shoes.
How much money do you have on you?
Does your school allow sabaticals, e.g. can you take half or even a year off.
Assuming you are like me, and never had a job / are scared to get one (sounds weird, but fear is a real thing).
Go do your military service if you can, they will / must take you & you will get some money.
Then after doing that ѕhit, you will be motivated to study, and have some cash & maybe your family will regain faith in you (though to be honest, fuck your dad - lazy parents fail at parenting - then act like they are so above it).
I noticed that I cannot join the military of the country that I am in, I am a refugee.