I literally lost my respect to womans today ...

Demunga

Incels.Net Junior
And don't need to talk about how many false rape accusations happening ...
There is a situation happened today that made me really angry , it was in downtown that a group of mirrorless (cops ) beat a teenager to death in the face of fucking public because a girl said that he is raping me and without any knowledge fucking cops beat him ...
Before judge or attack please fucking listen you might not know if it is a fake accusation or not .
And you can see how some of cops judgmental son of bitch fucktards ,this is a police brutality ... anyway you can see in here that how a woman can manipulate any fucktard to attack males !
It is a really disgusting situation ! :x

herder123

Incels.Net Junior
I read about this girl recently trying to black mail a nba player these girls should get the same time in jail as actual rаpist

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Most cops are psychopaths. Due to emasculation and making it illegal to be male, they accumulate toxic energy because they cannot vent, join the police and seek out victims.

daytrip

Incels.Net Junior
fucked up that they beat him like that, cops are so shit. it's? possible the cops saw something you didn't that lead them to have good enough probable cause that it was going on?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
French cops let Muslims shit and piss on street, rob people and rape women, but American cops go around killing innocent people for no reason. Fucked up world.

J-Crispy

Incels.Net Junior
Ive been there. I had the stupid Idea of talking to a girl alone. Later that year she claimed I sexually assaulted her. Luckily, I had evidence that costed thousands of dollars in court fees to use. Having been scorned by women like that, I no longer have any remorse in what I do. I feel nothing for them. They are dogs.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
I read about this girl recently trying to black mail a nba player these girls should get the same time in jail as actual rаpist
That will never happen.

You think a WOMAN would get 15 years? Very unlikely.

A guy I know's mom shot her husband in cold blood and got 7 years. Only because felony firearm is 5 years mandatory lol. You get more time than that for selling marijuana.

ZaraThustra

Incels.Net Regular
Ive been there. I had the stupid Idea of talking to a girl alone. Later that year she claimed I sexually assaulted her. Luckily, I had evidence that costed thousands of dollars in court fees to use. Having been scorned by women like that, I no longer have any remorse in what I do. I feel nothing for them. They are dogs.
Have you done anything to the femoid that would make her want to do this to you, other than be ugly?