I know why incels are hated

Chad_Destroyer

Incels.Net Junior
Fucking bitches don't understand the truth about our situation. Plato predicted all of this and nobody was willing to stop it because people like taking advantage of us beta and Omega males :mad:

CursedSurrogate

Outcast among Outcasts
That's of course the reason why Incels are so often strawman'd imo; it's easier to smear an image of a truth-teller in order to change the perception of how everyone perceives them prior to hearing them out. You see this with Redditers who frequently in their little echo-chamber regurgitate the constant "not all" and "you're not entitled to our bodies" counter argument - as if you're owed anything from involuntary celibacy which needless to say just shows how retarded and almost delusional a lot of Redditers are in actuality.

A few months ago I met the acquaintance of a "misanthropic space lover" who could only resort to "haha you're a incel so of course you have no idea what you're talking about" when in fact that the incel's very existence stems from constant rejection and dehumanization which normies are not fully capable of understanding. We are the ugly truth behind the cruelty of human causality; that mankind is nothing more than primitive and barbaric by nature and that everything sequentially has a price on it's head (even something as "pure" as love). So it is really unsurprising to see normies and chads who are jubilant in their own lifestyles live without any reprisal due to their needs already so scarcely satisfied enough to refill the prescription of blue pills they have readily at hand to cope with the facts. Why else are would you want to dare realize that they have some truth to their cynicism and vitriol because of their experiences with women?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I like how when I simply say facts about race, and even tell normies that I am cool with black people and dont blame them for being criminals, that I get called a "racist".

Then I post factual IQ charts. And even fellow incels will be bluepilled normans and call me a "racist". Racist for posting actual facts and data about race. And they never have any debate usually...like I post a picture of factual IQ charts, and they just say racist like they have no actual argument. They have no argument and the only way to not be racist, according to them, is simply just not say actual facts about reality. They want me to be a bluepilled npc.

Its a forced meme. For instance, I never say racist things on my facebook. I said something mildly sexist about how women are unfair to incels. Then this black girl calls me a racist for no actual reason when I made a point to not be racist. Cant win with bluepilled npc normtards.

I remember many years ago before I ever even hated Jews. I would get called a Nazi even though I knew nothing about jews and didnt hate jews, and never even said anything racist. Its a forced and rigged meme. So I said I might as well hate Jews. Still I'm not a nazi, because I admit not all jews are evil. All jews are rich, but not all rich people are evil. Some jews like einstein even speak out against zionism.

thelowestincel

Incels.Net Novice
I like how when I simply say facts about race, and even tell normies that I am cool with black people and dont blame them for being criminals, that I get called a "racist".

Then I post factual IQ charts. And even fellow incels will be bluepilled normans and call me a "racist". Racist for posting actual facts and data about race. And they never have any debate usually...like I post a picture of factual IQ charts, and they just say racist like they have no actual argument. They have no argument and the only way to not be racist, according to them, is simply just not say actual facts about reality. They want me to be a bluepilled npc.

Its a forced meme. For instance, I never say racist things on my facebook. I said something mildly sexist about how women are unfair to incels. Then this black girl calls me a racist for no actual reason when I made a point to not be racist. Cant win with bluepilled npc normtards.

I remember many years ago before I ever even hated Jews. I would get called a Nazi even though I knew nothing about jews and didnt hate jews, and never even said anything racist. Its a forced and rigged meme. So I said I might as well hate Jews. Still I'm not a nazi, because I admit not all jews are evil. All jews are rich, but not all rich people are evil. Some jews like einstein even speak out against zionism.
The fact the cucklord normies call facts racist is just the proof that they can’t stand listening to truth. Instead they like burying themselves in lies and trying to pin all life’s problems on us incels when we are already in the worse condition. It’s so stupid.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
A few months ago I met the acquaintance of a "misanthropic space lover" who could only resort to "haha you're a incel so of course you have no idea what you're talking about" when in fact that the incel's very existence stems from constant rejection and dehumanization which normies are not fully capable of understanding. We are the ugly truth behind the cruelty of human causality; that mankind is nothing more than primitive and barbaric by nature and that everything sequentially has a price on it's head (even something as "pure" as love). So it is really unsurprising to see normies and chads who are jubilant in their own lifestyles live without any reprisal due to their needs already so scarcely satisfied enough to refill the prescription of blue pills they have readily at hand to cope with the facts. Why else are would you want to dare realize that they have some truth to their cynicism and vitriol because of their experiences with women?
Always boggles my mind how misanthropic space loving science types somehow are blackpilled in natural areas of life, but utterly blue pilled socially. Like scientists will say there are genetic differences between different species, but somehow when talking about humans all humans are the same. Scientists will go on and on about how females in nature only go for alphas, but then when an incel complains about chads he suddenly calls the incel crazy. The scientist hates the world and views it as backwards, but when an incel hates the world and views it as backwards, suddenly the scientist goes into white knight mode and defends the world as a good place.