I JUST pissed off a foid on facebook with only one line!

IHateWomen22

Incels.Net Novice
That’s funny. Women can be fat and gross and with all sorts of imperfections physically, mentally and health wise, yet there will always be a pathetic guy who wants them. Loneliness from women isn’t the same as men’s loneliness. When we are born ugly or with any sort of imperfection, not a single female wants us. The sad reality that no one will agree with because people actually believe loneliness and failing in dating is equal.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
She made this long elaborate post about asking folks to judge her Dating profile bio? To see if itll work and she'll get dates!

All I said was : Females dont need bios on dating sites, just join, and youll succeed!

She got DAMNED offended, and pissed! HAHA!! Blackpill is REALITY!!
Well, you're not wrong, my sister has a tinder profile with one picture and no bio and yet she got tons of likes.

IHateWomen22

Incels.Net Novice
Lordgoro said:
She made this long elaborate post about asking folks to judge her Dating profile bio? To see if itll work and she'll get dates!

All I said was : Females dont need bios on dating sites, just join, and youll succeed!

She got DAMNED offended, and pissed! HAHA!! Blackpill is REALITY!!
Well, you're not wrong, my sister has a tinder profile with one picture and no bio and yet she got tons of likes.
Women can be super lazy on dating apps and yet get a lot matches. While guys try hard and get nothing. Guys need to make women beg for our attention.

The End

Incels.Net Master
When she asks "Will I get any dates," she means, "Will any quality men ask me out?" IE Ugly men asking her out doesn't count... we don't count as 'real men' in women's eyes.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
They never admit?
They know incels are black pill and they know incels exist. They even mock us.
Ok, maybe i said it wrong: easy modes(femoids) will never admit they are the privileged ones in the society, they will never admit they only need to make a facebook and even if they are ugly or fat at least 100 men will want to date them. They will never admit that becasue they live in a world of blue pill....at least most easy modes(femoids) think the entire world is a blue pill world...wich is not true: its a black pill world.

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular
Back in 2006 Nora Vincent, a 5'10 white foid went undercover to live as a man. As a result she was convinced living as a male is difficult. I wonder what her views would of been if she was able to go undercover as a short ethnic male.