I just discovered my friend is a slut.

TheTruthHurts

Incels.Net Junior
Today as it was nice weather I decided to go out and see an old friend of mine who is female.
found her at another mate's of hers who was doing her hair.
for a while she told me about her life and the usual boring shit we do every day till she starts boasting about how she has been making a "collection" of men who pay to be with her and treat her like a princess.
Her opinion was that men have it so easy and that her dad left her neaning her mum spoilt her so why shouldn't a guy in which she compared us to pigs who have 20 side chicks( her own words) right in front of me.
I was pissed off and explained what she was doing was leeching of others instead of trying to get a job like myself and how not all men were assholes and how she should earn things in life.
she didn't shut up but once her friend left to get shopping she started shaking her ass, made suggested comments about if she took of her jumper and ran away from me when I was behind her to see her hair saying "Don't smack my ass" .

A while later she said how she would do anything for anyone who paid her so I joked and said give me a lap dance and she point blank said, you'll have to pay £500.
Wtf?
I ain't rich or privileged and that much for a lap.
How delusional but sadly I fell for her tactics and asked her to twerk, call me daddy and let me spank her for £2 which I carried as change but I stopped feeling ashamed as this went against my morals in terms of respecting and seeing women as people.
Then she had the audacity to keep my change, threatened to call the police and called me a disgusting piece of shit and that I was using her.
Wtf, what do you think?

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
Since you seem very close with her, have you ever told her that you struggle to get laid? Seems like a golden opportunity to get an opinion on what your doing wrong/ why you're wrong.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
You lost control and respect from her once you gave in and offered to pay her. Now she views you as potential income. Also the part were she threatens you with calling the cops tells me you need to keep a witness around you or a hidden camera recording things between you two. The minute she said she sees other guys should have been a red flag. Honestly I would question if she needs to get tested. She's a call girl/hoe. Best you can do is get a better job and just brag/show off your own game against hers. Without giving her anything. She sounds like Jenny from Forest Gump. I personally would inform her family that they might need to look in her on. If you really wanted to cause some drama. Without giving your name or number to them. Also never pay first before any service is performed. Having video recording could also work in your favor. She would then be at your mercy.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
When I think of the money I spent on female 'friends' when I was young and got nothing in return, I am embarrassed. I'd never mention it anywhere but here. My asshole friends got pussy for free from the same girls. I once asked one of them what would have happened if I had made a move, she replied "it would have turned a nice time into a very awkward situation." Didn't matter that maybe I cared about her in ways the other guys didn't.

I guess you have to put yourself out there if you want a girlfriend. If you have even modestly attractive female friends they maybe not the ones to gamble on.

Last edited:

TheTruthHurts

Incels.Net Junior
You lost control and respect from her once you gave in and offered to pay her. Now she views you as potential income. Also the part were she threatens you with calling the cops tells me you need to keep a witness around you or a hidden camera recording things between you two. The minute she said she sees other guys should have been a red flag. Honestly I would question if she needs to get tested. She's a call girl/hoe. Best you can do is get a better job and just brag/show off your own game against hers. Without giving her anything. She sounds like Jenny from Forest Gump. I personally would inform her family that they might need to look in her on. If you really wanted to cause some drama. Without giving your name or number to them. Also never pay first before any service is performed. Having video recording could also work in your favor. She would then be at your mercy.
I so wish that I had mind control abilities and thanks for the advice.

TheTruthHurts

Incels.Net Junior
Since you seem very close with her, have you ever told her that you struggle to get laid? Seems like a golden opportunity to get an opinion on what your doing wrong/ why you're wrong.
Already done so and nothing wrong.
Just seems women are entitled bitches.

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
UniCel said:
Already done so and nothing wrong.
Just seems women are entitled bitches.
It doesn't really make sense. If you're an incel, there is some kind of deficit in who you are which is the reason you can't get laid. Tell her you genuinely need to know or something. A lot of women will just brush it off and tell you you're fine. They are used to doing that with their friends who complain about their looks because they cant get chad to commit.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
Just be ready shes setting herself up to fail. All chads brag about there pull out game. Watch she'll soon be pregnant her ego will see to that. Then just another single mom in society that grows old and dies alone.

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
Just be ready shes setting herself up to fail. All chads brag about there pull out game. Watch she'll soon be pregnant her ego will see to that. Then just another single mom in society that grows old and dies alone.
The saddest part is, they won't die alone. They will keep fucking chad until they're 35, all old and worn out. Then, they will seek an incel or a low tier normie with money and make him raise chads kids as well as herself, in return for sex with an old, good for nothing foid.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
If you approach this again with her. Next time imo just get her to pose topless or flash the camera on your phone. Or at least record it as video with her talking about the money. So in case she tries anything with calling the cops. You got some evidence to use against her. Plus it would be funny to send it to her family to embaress the hell out of her. I've seen her type before she'll be back knowing now that your around. Once shit hits the fan on her end.

Bulliedvirgin19

Incels.Net Novice
Today as it was nice weather I decided to go out and see an old friend of mine who is female.
found her at another mate's of hers who was doing her hair.
for a while she told me about her life and the usual boring shit we do every day till she starts boasting about how she has been making a "collection" of men who pay to be with her and treat her like a princess.
Her opinion was that men have it so easy and that her dad left her neaning her mum spoilt her so why shouldn't a guy in which she compared us to pigs who have 20 side chicks( her own words) right in front of me.
I was pissed off and explained what she was doing was leeching of others instead of trying to get a job like myself and how not all men were assholes and how she should earn things in life.
she didn't shut up but once her friend left to get shopping she started shaking her ass, made suggested comments about if she took of her jumper and ran away from me when I was behind her to see her hair saying "Don't smack my ass" .

A while later she said how she would do anything for anyone who paid her so I joked and said give me a lap dance and she point blank said, you'll have to pay £500.
Wtf?
I ain't rich or privileged and that much for a lap.
How delusional but sadly I fell for her tactics and asked her to twerk, call me daddy and let me spank her for £2 which I carried as change but I stopped feeling ashamed as this went against my morals in terms of respecting and seeing women as people.
Then she had the audacity to keep my change, threatened to call the police and called me a disgusting piece of shit and that I was using her.
Wtf, what do you think?
sounds like she needs a good fuck. Fuck her

ForeverAnIncel

Incels.Net Junior
Of course she would think she's "unprivildged" despite literally using herself to her advantage. She's just trying to justifying her hole behavior. All women are like this