I just asked google if the government sends out hits on american citizens.

Thanatos

The Egocentric NePlusUltraCel
It gave me obviously wrong bullshit about the economy. I swear if a hitman comes after me im gonna cut off his fuсking [REDACTED] and create a stepping stone of bodies leading all the way to the fuсking president and throw it in his fuсking face.

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Amiya said:
Bro i looked up something...kinda illegal...like really illegal. Like patriot act shoot on site illegal. I think im effin dead bro. If you dont hear from me. Watch the news.
I live in a cave so that will be impossible.

What did you find? Share it pweeease.
Detailed instructions on how to construct a low...cost...extremely low cost um actually saying the actual word would probably set off the FBI agent monitoring this place. But just know its highly illegal to even know how to make this device.

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Amiya said:
Bro i looked up something...kinda illegal...like really illegal. Like patriot act shoot on site illegal. I think im effin dead bro. If you dont hear from me. Watch the news.

It was a bitch to find. I had to use a search engine without bigbrothers oversight and without little brother telling on me

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Thanatos said:

It was a bitch to find. I had to use a search engine without bigbrothers oversight and without little brother telling on me
Sound interesting tbh. But i guess is for the best to not said it.

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Amiya said:

Sound interesting tbh. But i guess is for the best to not said it.
I wouldnt do anything with the knowledge but its nice to know how to make it. I dont like being limited

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Amiya said:
Listen man, you don't even wanna know what my friends have searched in the past. They've been on sites where they were given legit government warnings. A google search is nothing.

Reformedcel

Incels.Net Regular
Thanatos said:
Amiya said:
Listen man, you don't even wanna know what my friends have searched in the past. They've been on sites where they were given legit government warnings. A google search is nothing.
Exactly, if you can find it on google you probably won’t get into any trouble for it.