I IGNORED AN INJURED GIRL _toMyDNA

This is real, no worry some white knight pulled her up seconds later. 20 something girl crashed her bicycle & was crying like mayhem. I feel part ashamed but when i saw her my automatic reaction was thinking "Look at that female feeling pain, it's justice women must to suffer too, not just me, it's only right, they should hurt too..." I did not stare at her, did not derive a sadistic pleasure from it but i did practice privation/distance/abandonment. Can you all hear me?
How many people on this forum?

jon93

monkTorture said:
This is real, no worry some white knight pulled her up seconds later. 20 something girl crashed her bicycle & was crying like mayhem. I feel part ashamed but when i saw her my automatic reaction was thinking "Look at that female feeling pain, it's justice women must to suffer too, not just me, it's only right, they should hurt too..." I did not stare at her, did not derive a sadistic pleasure from it but i did practice privation/distance/abandonment. Can you all hear me?
You did well. All woman rejected me. I wouldn't I reject them?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Cant count how many girls have coldly abandoned me with no explanation given. Most women are inhuman monsters.

Did i make the universe sad yesterday with this story, coincidence? Today a few kind words from a woman at the gym, she initiated the talk. I have been in a wheelchair for the last year & women have been nice a few times even if it is only easy surface talk. This injured girl story happened when i was walking. Anyways i felt f+ckt by life before & now in a wheelchair it's worst. This is why i have talked about the practice of abstinence, i wish to shut the door on my sense sexwise. What dame want me is about almost 0zero0

Che Guevara

Lounge user
Based tbh