I hope this isn’t inappropriate, but this is basically me (and others, I assume) on too many occasions ons

Oogabooga

Saint Picassocel
Bruh. What is this?
It’s a comic by one of my favorite hentai artists who does the odd regular drawing, basically the guy kills himself and loves death. I imagine many of us feel the same from time to time.

Life‘s a bitch, but death’s a wh*re(in a good way).

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
Bruh. What is this?
It’s a comic by one of my favorite hentai artists who does the odd regular drawing, basically the guy kills himself and loves death. I imagine many of us feel the same from time to time.

Understandable. Many of us go through harsh times.
My only hope is corona chan. Other than that, I don't want to cut myself or shoot my head.

Oogabooga

Saint Picassocel
Death look like that? Holy ѕhit xD
I imagine she would since she’s a vapid wh*re who takes everyone without exception, whereas life is a bitch who’s only nice to a select few, death dolls herself up nice so people don’t have to deal with life’s bullshit anymore

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
Hidden said:
Bruh. What is this?

I've never heard of anyone coming back from the dead. Maybe death is so good that they don't want to come back.