I have come to the realization

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
That being an Incel and alone may actually be a blessing in Disguise if you are not a Chad, since Chads very rarely settle down with any women and just get to have sex with as many women as they want due to their looks, Many men that are not Chads and in relationships are actually being played, I read somewhere that an Estimated 30% of men are unknowingly raising kids that are not theirs, and the women take that secret to the grave, and if you get divorced, she gets practically all of your shit and you are left with nothing, all the meanwhile she was screwing Chads left, right and centre behind your back while you guys were supposed to be in a relationship, ill take being alone over dealing with that shit/unknowingly raising another mans kid thinking its my own any day of the week, they say god works in mysterious ways, i refuse to be a beta cuck for some whore, since i realise i am a low value male due to my looks, its a choice of 2 evils really

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
LonelyGuy said:
That being an Incel and alone may actually be a blessing in Disguise if you are not a Chad, since Chads very rarely settle down with any women and just get to have sex with as many women as they want due to their looks, Many men that are not Chads and in relationships are actually being played, I read somewhere that an Estimated 30% of men are unknowingly raising kids that are not theirs, and the women take that secret to the grave, and if you get divorced, she gets practically all of your ѕhit and you are left with nothing, all the meanwhile she was screwing Chads left, right and centre behind your back while you guys were supposed to be in a relationship, ill take being alone over dealing with that ѕhit/unknowingly raising another mans kid thinking its my own any day of the week, they say god works in mysterious ways, i refuse to be a beta cuck for some wh*re, since i realise i am a low value male due to my looks, its a choice of 2 evils really
+1 being beta cuck is the worst thing to be , loneliness is not that bad comparing to the problems you will endure due to some whore