I have ascended...

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Fellas, you know that hot coworker I was talking about? I finally fucked her. Just kidding. Lmao. But today I did lift up her bra strap because she told me she had sunburn and while we were talking I was like let me see and I just lifted it. Oh and I touched her thigh the other day and leaned on her shoulder. Oh and she touched my arm out of nowhere to show me that her hands are cold. All of this is as far as I'll ever get in life. This here is the peak. I'm glad I got to talk to her a lot today, but I'm starving for her attention so much that when she leaves without saying bye, I feel devasatated. That's another reason why I hate myself -- small things get me thinking too deeply. I wish I could turn my brain off for a second. It's on a nonstop introspective critique. I wish I was just happy with her talking to me for a bit but I always want more. I sound like a fuсking friendzoned pusѕy right now -- I know.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Sounds like you are on the road to ascension. Keep it up and you might finally make it out of incel. Just watch out for other males who want to steal that girl from you and keep you down.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Sounds like you are on the road to ascension. Keep it up and you might finally make it out of incel. Just watch out for other males who want to steal that girl from you and keep you down.
The bad thing is she has a boyfriend. Or that's what she told me last Saturday. Before that, she was showing me her private pictures and all that, but I guess that's all out the window now. I have to settle with being a just her coworker/friend. It's always like this. Whenever I'm starting to talk to a girl, she finds a boyfriend so quick. And when it comes to competing -- that's when I give up. No one would choose me over someone else. That's impossible. So once someone else comes into the picture, I just accept that she's never going to be mine in anyway. Thats why whenever I see her, or when she comes over to my stand at the stadium to talk, I try to act really laid back like I don't really like her. I don't wanna keep thinking about her because it's just going to kill me inside. That's why sometimes I think to myself: living in isolation since birth would be great, because you would never have to witness all the beautiful things/people you can never have.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Just remain calm and carry on. Despite the modern propoganda, most women are sexual beings.

The way you have painted her picture, chances are she gets lots of guys to do the same like you. Think if you were his boyfriend, would you like it if she got other guys to touch her thigh and lift up her bra strap etc? I would feel very sad tbh. I wouldn’t want a girl like that in my life. But whatever, it’s not about me.

She has a boyfriend. It’s pretty clear you have no chance with her, as you say. You are convinced you won’t get laid. So you got absolutely nothing to lose. Tell her honestly how you feel, maybe it will stop messing with your mind. Then you can move on to someone else. What’s the point of orbiting around someone with whom you have no chance? You already try to act disinterested when she comes to talk to you, so the worst that can happen is she stops talking to you, which doesn’t matter anymore as you know there’s no point it will lead anywhere anyway.

I read your previous post and you said she’s like a 10 or something. I am really intrigued. Do you have a pic of her with you and can we see? Just interested, don’t post if you don’t want to.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Whatshappeningtome25 said:
The way you have painted her picture, chances are she gets lots of guys to do the same like you. Think if you were his boyfriend, would you like it if she got other guys to touch her thigh and lift up her bra strap etc? I would feel very sad tbh. I wouldn’t want a girl like that in my life. But whatever, it’s not about me.

She has a boyfriend. It’s pretty clear you have no chance with her, as you say. You are convinced you won’t get laid. So you got absolutely nothing to lose. Tell her honestly how you feel, maybe it will stop messing with your mind. Then you can move on to someone else. What’s the point of orbiting around someone with whom you have no chance? You already try to act disinterested when she comes to talk to you, so the worst that can happen is she stops talking to you, which doesn’t matter anymore as you know there’s no point it will lead anywhere anyway.

I read your previous post and you said she’s like a 10 or something. I am really intrigued. Do you have a pic of her with you and can we see? Just interested, don’t post if you don’t want to.

When she showed me her pictures and all of that stuff she wasn't actually dating the guy. She was kinda "seeing him". Then after showing me pictures she said she has videos as well, but from a previous relationship. I then said she should maybe send me solo videos then. She said maybe. Then she said she shouldn't think too hard about it because then she wouldn't do it at all. But, lo and behold, that same night she went on the date with the guy and it clicked so well that when I messaged her on Instagram the next day to ask how it went, she said it went well and that she finally has a man. I do have pics from her Instagram, but I don't feel right putting them up here. Already our MARRIED boss is constantly harassing her with continued sexual remarks and she tells me that he is always asking to see her tits and she tells me that he's such a creep. I get scared to see her alone with him because she told me that whenever they're alone, he starts acting like even more of a creep. That scared me because I don't want her to think the same thing about me (even though with me, she was the one who initiated all the sexual questions/talk). But, since she told me about our boss, I kinda backed off the sexual talk and I've since started acting more like a "friend". After all, this girl is pretty cool and sweet, so I truly like her and I'm just so surprised that such a popular cool chick like her actually enjoys talking to some weird, ugly dude like me. It's shocking. I keep asking myself why she talks to me at all. I think, "hmm, maybe she's just being nice. Maybe she knows I'm an incel so she's being as kind and showing me her pics because she knows I'll never get the real thing. Maybe she likes to tease me. Maybe I'm so ugly that she shows me those pictures in a friendly way." I sincerely doubt that she thinks I'm handsome or cool.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
When she showed me her pictures and all of that stuff she wasn't actually dating the guy. She was kinda "seeing him". Then after showing me pictures she said she has videos as well, but from a previous relationship. I then said she should maybe send me solo videos then. She said maybe. Then she said she shouldn't think too hard about it because then she wouldn't do it at all. But, lo and behold, that same night she went on the date with the guy and it clicked so well that when I messaged her on Instagram the next day to ask how it went, she said it went well and that she finally has a man. I do have pics from her Instagram, but I don't feel right putting them up here. Already our MARRIED boss is constantly harassing her with continued sexual remarks and she tells me that he is always asking to see her tits and she tells me that he's such a creep. I get scared to see her alone with him because she told me that whenever they're alone, he starts acting like even more of a creep. That scared me because I don't want her to think the same thing about me (even though with me, she was the one who initiated all the sexual questions/talk). But, since she told me about our boss, I kinda backed off the sexual talk and I've since started acting more like a "friend". After all, this girl is pretty cool and sweet, so I truly like her and I'm just so surprised that such a popular cool chick like her actually enjoys talking to some weird, ugly dude like me. It's shocking. I keep asking myself why she talks to me at all. I think, "hmm, maybe she's just being nice. Maybe she knows I'm an incel so she's being as kind and showing me her pics because she knows I'll never get the real thing. Maybe she likes to tease me. Maybe I'm so ugly that she shows me those pictures in a friendly way." I sincerely doubt that she thinks I'm handsome or cool.
Just wait and be patient. There is a good chance she will never have sex with you, but since women are sexual beings, there is a slight chance you may eventually get lucky, it sounds like she has already expressed sexual feelings for you in the past, so there's hope.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
Some women are just flirts. They don't even know they are doing it.
I'm just so happy that within a span of a week or so, I've gotten to be pretty close to her. I'm able to like hold her shoulder and have deep conversations with her and all that. It just feels kinda satisfying. But, what is disheartening is knowing that in her mind I'm probably just some ugly coworker who is annoying. Maybe she tried talking to me at first because she was just bored. I don't know, man. Another thing that gets me down is that one time she asked me what I look for in a girl and I was truthful (someone who I'm physically attracted to who has a similar way of thinking and has a wonderful personality) and then I ask her the same question and she hits me with the "I want someone who is assertive, manly, honest, etc" and that's when I knew she would never like me in the slightest. Already as it is I'm physically hideous -- now add a meek, timid personality and physical and mental weakness as well. Like, fuck, I couldn't possibly be any more farther than her "type". I'm surprised she still talks to me though. I dont know why.

albie

BANNED
I think us uggos attract women who may be intimidated by good looking men. We are their ugly buddies who are no threat. Like a gay man would be.
Is she a new coworker?