I have an Incel Fetish

SizzleSizzle

Incels.Net Novice
SizzleSizzle said:
OysterSauce said:
Hmm... somehow I don't believe what you're saying... if only there was some proof...
I’m not posting pictures here. That would be incriminating. It would have to be private.
And thank God private conversations are disabled for prices of ѕhits like you.
Just be an incel theory.

Btw nice larp you fаg
I don’t know what larp means, sorry.
Ouch, did a gay person do something bad to you?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
OysterSauce said:
SizzleSizzle said:
You’d have to be my looksmatch, heightsmatch, and have high test levels -
I'm 5'10, so unless you're unusually tall for your gender, I'm almost certainly at least your heightsmatch. And how do you know for certain that I'm not your looksmatch? You can't be very attractive if you're wasting your time on a site like this out of all places.
I’m 5’8”. I’d say I’m 9/10, but probably biased af so closer to 7.5-8. I’m attractive, I’m just weird. On the spectrum, probably.

Maybe we could hit it off, who knows.
Uffff mother of God..... what a narcissistic piece of trash "look guys, i'm really hot, 9/10 but i only want Chads, all of you are submissive fаggots, you don't have a opportunity with me teehee, but you can be my simp, i into femdom teehee"

And soyster doing what he does best, being a thirsty orbiter. Jesus.... what circus.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
SizzleSizzle said:
I’m not posting pictures here. That would be incriminating. It would have to be private.
DarkMTS_57 said:
Just be an incel theory.

Btw nice larp you fаg
Ahhhhh, just f off.

Odimm

Incels.Net Master
Odimm said:
SizzleSizzle said:
But your looks make up most of your genetic value... I mean this is the framework of evolution. To act like your appearance shouldn’t have some sway over your sexuality is a disconnect. Besides, sexuality is only one facet of humanity - and in many cases it’s just a biological need. It’s better to express your value as a human through creative endeavours and achievements rather than something that is based primarily on genetics and keep them separate.
False. Survivability and longevity makes up genetic value. A good looking man who dies from cancer or heart failure at 35 has significantly worse genetics than an ugly man who is healthy and lives to 90. You can try to correlate genetics to looks all you want, I don't entertain that game and never will. Lookism is in fact anti evolution because is cuts down genetic diversity. There's a reason why the average IQ has been slowly dropping for the past 30 years. There's a reason why autism, cancer and mental illness has exploded in younger generations. There's a reason why households are in shambles and women are killing their own offspring by the hundreds of millions.

If lower IQ, autism, cancer, mental illness, depression etc are YOUR idea of superior genetic breeding, then you are an absolute fuсking simpleton and another casualty of the problem.

Hollywood =/= superior genetics. Tough ѕhit.
So I should start dating 90 year olds? Fertility drops the older you get, thats why we have to base sexuality on looks - it’s the closest thing we have to predicting good genetics. Facial asymmetry indicates genetic defects - our sexual arousal is based mostly on prehistoric frameworks. Technology is only recent - Our brains have not caught up and so have to make split decisions and judgements. A man with facial symmetry is much less likely to harbour defective genetics and a man with testosterone signallers is much more likely to have high testosterone (beneficial to Male societal success). perhaps subconsciously, knowing someone has a long-lived family does make them more attractive, though I’m not aware of any studies into this.

As for the dropping IQ - it’s almost certainly the states fault. Intelligence is a huge factor in human success, and so is very attractive. More intelligent people tend to make better life decisions - Such as Selecting a partner carefully and raising a few children within financial means. In the past, stupid people that just had children constantly with random men and no financial backing would have gained 0 support - There kids would have been malnourished and died off. Now the state pays heavily to fund them, taking away any incentive not to continue this behaviour. This tips the balance in favour of lower IQ, and society starts show it.
Your sexuality is based on your perceptions. Asian women think feminine pretty boys are the apex. American women think roided out Chads are the apex. That's not because of biological factors, that's because of perception shaped by media. I told you, you ain't getting anywhere with that ѕhit with me my man. Prehistoric frameworks is another trash argument. A purebred mare will let a malnourished wild stallion mount her when ready. A purebred french poodle will let a street mutt mount her when in heat. This so called natural selection in breeding in fact does not exist in nature. It's a man made concoction. Also, if you want to cite nature, breeding males are always significantly older than non breeding males in animals. And by living longer they breed more offspring. Unlucky for you when your own example ѕhits on your argument. Lastly, when anyone can get on HGH and steroids, and in doing so fuck up their actual testosterone in the long term for good while adopting traits you call high t, that proves my point that the very perception of that is artificial. If roided out Chad is your ideal of testosterone, but his very testosterone itself is SYNTHETIC, then you willingly admit every single thing I've said is true. Good job.

You keep talking about breeding and offspring but your nation has killed half a billion babies in the past 20 years. So shut the fuck up about that real quick Nіgga. There is a difference between education and IQ. For instance, you can be college educated and still be an absolute idiot. Point in case, most Americans. Also, it's been scientifically proven that STUPID people have more sex. So the fact of the matter is, dumb people are the ones having sex and breeding. People like Chad and single mother Becky. You are fucked because you are DUMB. Not because of the state. You're just not that bright or mentally capable.

Bottom line is, you are a person who would construe passing hereditary cancer to your child, with a father who dies at 40 from heart disease, as "genetically superior" as long as the father fits the media mold of what is attractive. Your brain has been completely discombobulated and you are a fool who is in for some very severe struggles in life. Also, you are a male. You tried, you failed, move on.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
OysterSauce said:
SizzleSizzle said:
Just delete it immediately afterwards. Or can't you? Are you just larping?
I’m not risking that, sorry.
I don’t know what larping is.
Means you are lying. You are probably a landwhale or a fаggot. Leave this site NOW.

SizzleSizzle

Incels.Net Novice
SizzleSizzle said:
OysterSauce said:
I'm 5'10, so unless you're unusually tall for your gender, I'm almost certainly at least your heightsmatch. And how do you know for certain that I'm not your looksmatch? You can't be very attractive if you're wasting your time on a site like this out of all places.
I’m 5’8”. I’d say I’m 9/10, but probably biased af so closer to 7.5-8. I’m attractive, I’m just weird. On the spectrum, probably.

Uffff mother of God..... what a narcissistic piece of trash "look guys, i'm really hot, 9/10 but i only want Chads, all of you are submissive fаggots, you don't have a opportunity with me teehee, but you can be my simp, i into femdom teehee"

And soyster doing what he does best, being a thirsty orbiter. Jesus.... what circus.
Go away. Besides simping is findom, big difference. Go have your period somewhere else, damn. Calling people Soy when you have more Oestrogen than a fertility clinic.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Amiya said:
SizzleSizzle said:

Go away. Besides simping is findom, big difference. Go have your period somewhere else, damn. Calling people Soy when you have more Oestrogen than a fertility clinic.
He is a male, you dumbass piece of ѕhit.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
SizzleSizzle said:

The only one who needs to disappear from existance is you. Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me to go away? fuсking wh*re. I will do whatever i want and nobody will stop me.

And you already insulted the entired userbase here by calling them submissive fаggots. You are trash. A worthless, ugly person.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
SizzleSizzle said:
OysterSauce said:

@vcelguy do something PLEASE. These holes make me want to break rule 2.
Disable bluepill section in your settings.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Talks about testosterone this testosterone that, but doesn't like body hair, while body hair is one of the highest indicators of natural test in males you can get. fuсking child brains these people lmao
She was just a weird shady person with some disgusting fetish, crazy people in this world lol

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Amiya said:
SizzleSizzle said:

That's funny considering that how much Chads you fuck, you must be a regular at a fertility clinic.

Enjoy the ban, hoebag.

Odimm

Incels.Net Master
Odimm said:
Talks about testosterone this testosterone that, but doesn't like body hair, while body hair is one of the highest indicators of natural test in males you can get. fuсking child brains these people lmao
She was just a weird shady person with some disgusting fetish, crazy people in this world lol
My bet is on a another incel in denial trying to make other people feel inferior and lesser than even though he basically looks exactly like the people he is trying to get down.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Hidden said:
SizzleSizzle said:
DarkMTS_57 said:
Just be an incel theory.

Btw nice larp you fаg
Your game is weak.
"BANNED"