I have an Incel Fetish

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
OysterSauce said:
Femdom is a bad joke. How much would you charge for the opposite of it?
You’d have to be my looksmatch, heightsmatch, and have high test levels -
I'm 5'10, so unless you're unusually tall for your gender, I'm almost certainly at least your heightsmatch. And how do you know for certain that I'm not your looksmatch? You can't be very attractive if you're wasting your time on a site like this out of all places.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Odimm said:
SizzleSizzle said:
But your looks make up most of your genetic value... I mean this is the framework of evolution. To act like your appearance shouldn’t have some sway over your sexuality is a disconnect. Besides, sexuality is only one facet of humanity - and in many cases it’s just a biological need. It’s better to express your value as a human through creative endeavours and achievements rather than something that is based primarily on genetics and keep them separate.
False. Survivability and longevity makes up genetic value. A good looking man who dies from cancer or heart failure at 35 has significantly worse genetics than an ugly man who is healthy and lives to 90. You can try to correlate genetics to looks all you want, I don't entertain that game and never will. Lookism is in fact anti evolution because is cuts down genetic diversity. There's a reason why the average IQ has been slowly dropping for the past 30 years. There's a reason why autism, cancer and mental illness has exploded in younger generations. There's a reason why households are in shambles and women are killing their own offspring by the hundreds of millions.

If lower IQ, autism, cancer, mental illness, depression etc are YOUR idea of superior genetic breeding, then you are an absolute fuсking simpleton and another casualty of the problem.

Hollywood =/= superior genetics. Tough ѕhit.
So I should start dating 90 year olds? Fertility drops the older you get, thats why we have to base sexuality on looks - it’s the closest thing we have to predicting good genetics. Facial asymmetry indicates genetic defects - our sexual arousal is based mostly on prehistoric frameworks. Technology is only recent - Our brains have not caught up and so have to make split decisions and judgements. A man with facial symmetry is much less likely to harbour defective genetics and a man with testosterone signallers is much more likely to have high testosterone (beneficial to Male societal success). perhaps subconsciously, knowing someone has a long-lived family does make them more attractive, though I’m not aware of any studies into this.

As for the dropping IQ - it’s almost certainly the states fault. Intelligence is a huge factor in human success, and so is very attractive. More intelligent people tend to make better life decisions - Such as Selecting a partner carefully and raising a few children within financial means. In the past, stupid people that just had children constantly with random men and no financial backing would have gained 0 support - There kids would have been malnourished and died off. Now the state pays heavily to fund them, taking away any incentive not to continue this behaviour. This tips the balance in favour of lower IQ, and society starts show it.
Go to hell roastie hole.

SizzleSizzle

Incels.Net Novice
SizzleSizzle said:
OysterSauce said:
Femdom is a bad joke. How much would you charge for the opposite of it?
I'm 5'10, so unless you're unusually tall for your gender, I'm almost certainly at least your heightsmatch. And how do you know for certain that I'm not your looksmatch? You can't be very attractive if you're wasting your time on a site like this out of all places.
I’m 5’8”. I’d say I’m 9/10, but probably biased af so closer to 7.5-8. I’m attractive, I’m just weird. On the spectrum, probably.

Maybe we could hit it off, who knows.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
OysterSauce said:
SizzleSizzle said:
I’m 5’8”. I’d say I’m 9/10, but probably biased af so closer to 7.5-8. I’m attractive, I’m just weird. On the spectrum, probably.

Maybe we could hit it off, who knows.
@vcelguy do something PLEASE. These holes make me want to break rule 2.

SizzleSizzle

Incels.Net Novice
SizzleSizzle said:
Odimm said:
False. Survivability and longevity makes up genetic value. A good looking man who dies from cancer or heart failure at 35 has significantly worse genetics than an ugly man who is healthy and lives to 90. You can try to correlate genetics to looks all you want, I don't entertain that game and never will. Lookism is in fact anti evolution because is cuts down genetic diversity. There's a reason why the average IQ has been slowly dropping for the past 30 years. There's a reason why autism, cancer and mental illness has exploded in younger generations. There's a reason why households are in shambles and women are killing their own offspring by the hundreds of millions.

If lower IQ, autism, cancer, mental illness, depression etc are YOUR idea of superior genetic breeding, then you are an absolute fuсking simpleton and another casualty of the problem.

Hollywood =/= superior genetics. Tough ѕhit.
So I should start dating 90 year olds? Fertility drops the older you get, thats why we have to base sexuality on looks - it’s the closest thing we have to predicting good genetics. Facial asymmetry indicates genetic defects - our sexual arousal is based mostly on prehistoric frameworks. Technology is only recent - Our brains have not caught up and so have to make split decisions and judgements. A man with facial symmetry is much less likely to harbour defective genetics and a man with testosterone signallers is much more likely to have high testosterone (beneficial to Male societal success). perhaps subconsciously, knowing someone has a long-lived family does make them more attractive, though I’m not aware of any studies into this.

As for the dropping IQ - it’s almost certainly the states fault. Intelligence is a huge factor in human success, and so is very attractive. More intelligent people tend to make better life decisions - Such as Selecting a partner carefully and raising a few children within financial means. In the past, stupid people that just had children constantly with random men and no financial backing would have gained 0 support - There kids would have been malnourished and died off. Now the state pays heavily to fund them, taking away any incentive not to continue this behaviour. This tips the balance in favour of lower IQ, and society starts show it.
Go to hell roastie hole.
I’ve barely had any PIV sex. Isn’t a roastie in double digits?

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
SizzleSizzle said:

Go to hell roastie hole.
I’ve barely had any PIV sex. Isn’t a roastie in double digits?
Go f yourself with your bullshit nasty wh*re.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
OysterSauce said:
SizzleSizzle said:
I’d say I’m 9/10, but probably biased af so closer to 7.5-8. I’m attractive, I’m just weird.
Hmm... somehow I don't believe what you're saying... if only there was some proof...
I’m not posting pictures here. That would be incriminating. It would have to be private.
And thank God private conversations are disabled for prices of ѕhits like you.