I have an idea

captspacemonkey

I think internet dating has magnified everything that was already wrong with dating. I think I've thought of a way to break it.
There are already lots of fake profiles of women out there. What if we made a ton of fake men's profiles. The idea would be to make fake profile for an ideal man. If made right the profile will get lots of traffic. Now you just use the profile to mess with everyone it attracts. Use it to set up no show dates, mess with their head, just generally be a dick.
Doing this has got to be kind of therapeutic for men faced with rejection their whole life, but I think the real magic would start if it was automated some how. I don't have any real tech skills, but I'd love it if some one took this idea and ran with it. I think if it was done on a big scale it could break internet dating.

captspacemonkey

Yeah that's pretty much the way I think it'd work, except it's not in the same direction as my idea. The idea is to make the experience with the idealized man profile as negative as possible, and then repeat it as many times as possible. I envision it like a sport. Points are gained by inducing rejection, and lowering self esteem. The game is lost if they don't buy it. or if they get any validation. The atomic pill thing is meant to make a point. The motivation of my idea is to destroy the image of a ideal man , and knock women down from a false elevated position.

peachy

BANNED
ill probably get called stupid for this, but whatever. what exactly is the term "blackpill"? I see it so often here, and i don't know if other definitions online r the same as they are on here.

Blabla123

BANNED
Hahaha you fuсking jealous c*nt. Just hang yourself and let other people date online and have a life. Online dating is for real men, not whiney nerds who only play video games and are boring and ugly af like you lol.

Proud Chad and republican here btw. Don’t give me your SWJ bullshit, YOU are the problem and YOU are worthless. Now shut the fuck up and end your misery you fuck.