I have an idea to boost this forum's userbase numbers.

Lordgoro

Your TRUE Emperor! Kneel!
At this point, with MANY of the veteran members leaving, as sorry as I am to say, we may need new members somehow..

AccountError

vaas pilled
Just logging on my old .co account and looking through the online members I recognize only like 15 of the people I once knew on there... it really is insane how many people they ban.
Most users I knew got banned by jannies too, new ones come in while the based and high- quality users either leave or get banned

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
StoicNihilist said:
Just logging on my old .co account and looking through the online members I recognize only like 15 of the people I once knew on there... it really is insane how many people they ban.
Most users I knew got banned by jannies too, new ones come in while the based and high- quality users either leave or get banned
Why do you think that is? Why go crazy banning?

Cryptoknight

Viking seeking Valhalla
Landoffrowns said:
That's what brought me here. None of those chumps will actually do anything. They just think theyre being macho by saying they will go er and ѕhit. Which isn't even macho he was a wimp who shot unarmed people. I don't like to be associated with people who promote violence so I only hang with cool incels and mgtows like you guys. The higher IQ the incel forum or whatever is the less of that Er bulllshit that you see. Thanks for being here guys
Just curious about something... Everyone says violence is "wrong", however, the ENTIRE Natural world is 99 percent VIOLENCE!! Pretty much all of it!! A tiger tears apart other species on SIGHT, but if humans do it we are considered "Evil"... Why is that?? Some will claim animals kill to eat, or too protect babies.. So if I go out and slaughter my neighbor and COOK him, why is that STILL considered Evil? I may live among humankind, but ive never understood any of this...
We are the apex species, caretakers of the world with a higher state of consciousness with morals and a conscience.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro said:
Landoffrowns said:
That's what brought me here. None of those chumps will actually do anything. They just think theyre being macho by saying they will go er and ѕhit. Which isn't even macho he was a wimp who shot unarmed people. I don't like to be associated with people who promote violence so I only hang with cool incels and mgtows like you guys. The higher IQ the incel forum or whatever is the less of that Er bulllshit that you see. Thanks for being here guys
Just curious about something... Everyone says violence is "wrong", however, the ENTIRE Natural world is 99 percent VIOLENCE!! Pretty much all of it!! A tiger tears apart other species on SIGHT, but if humans do it we are considered "Evil"... Why is that?? Some will claim animals kill to eat, or too protect babies.. So if I go out and slaughter my neighbor and COOK him, why is that STILL considered Evil? I may live among humankind, but ive never understood any of this...
We are the apex species, caretakers of the world with a higher state of consciousness with morals and a conscience.
"morals" are an invvention, like evil and good, they really dont exist in the Universe

AccountError

vaas pilled
AccountError said:
StoicNihilist said:
Why do you think that is? Why go crazy banning?
I do remember a screenshot of Knajjd saying that he had a monthly qouta of banning established users

Cryptoknight

Viking seeking Valhalla
Cryptoknight said:
Lordgoro said:
"morals" are an invvention, like evil and good, they really dont exist in the Universe
The words are an invention, the intention is not.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro said:
Cryptoknight said:
READ my chapter on the NATURE of Evil and GOOD, NONE of them EXIST in the Universe, including the derived so-called "morality".. Ive explored this topic for close to 45 years..

Cryptoknight

Viking seeking Valhalla
Cryptoknight said:
Lordgoro said:
READ my chapter on the NATURE of Evil and GOOD, NONE of them EXIST in the Universe, including the derived so-called "morality".. Ive explored this topic for close to 45 years..
Still have to have an open mind, there has always been inherent evil and good in man regardless of your educated philosophical point of view.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Lordgoro said:
Cryptoknight said:
Still have to have an open mind, there has always been inherent evil and good in man regardless of your educated philosophical point of view.
Ded srs?

vanSavage

Is it over? No, it never even began.
The reason why .co has way more users than .net is because they make some blatant and absurd low IQ threads (which are allowed) that gets the attention of anti-incel community. Look at IT, %80 of their posts are from .co
This site is way better imo, less low IQ retards. If we want more users, we need to make some ultra based but very low IQ attention getter posts that will get media coverage.

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
The reason why .co has way more users than .net is because they make some blatant and absurd low IQ threads (which are allowed) that gets the attention of anti-incel community. Look at IT, %80 of their posts are from .co
This site is way better imo, less low IQ retards. If we want more users, we need to make some ultra based but very low IQ attention getter posts that will get media coverage.
maybe * will face exponential growth, as nathan larson is the master of bait posting