I have an idea to boost this forum's userbase numbers.

StoicNihilist

Living Eugenics Advertisement. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Longinus said:
BrettyBoy said:
It will be awesome to get more members to join.

I remember joining this forum before it became as popular as it is right now.
I joined in september and now there's quite a bit more activity
This site has potential to become larger, specially if the mods from .co continue to be as ruthless as they are
soon .co will be empty lol
Just logging on my old .co account and looking through the online members I recognize only like 15 of the people I once knew on there... it really is insane how many people they ban.

In the long run though, I think it will eventually lead to this forum gaining more users.

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
GameDevCel said:
Longinus said:
I joined in september and now there's quite a bit more activity
This site has potential to become larger, specially if the mods from .co continue to be as ruthless as they are
soon .co will be empty lol
Just logging on my old .co account and looking through the online members I recognize only like 15 of the people I once knew on there... it really is insane how many people they ban.

In the long run though, I think it will eventually lead to this forum gaining more users.
same the OGs are banned, i think only mainlander remained

StoicNihilist

I remember from earlier last year how few people were on here.

At the peak of traffic on the site only like 12-18 people were online.

Now around 45-50 people are usually online. It's good to see this place slowly growing in popularity. My only goal right now is to spread the Blackpill as far and wide as possible.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Forum seems to have added about 1,000 member in the last few weeks. I can't imagine it not growing alot. And, yes I think the goid ole' blackpill is reaching far and wide.

StoicNihilist

Forum seems to have added about 1,000 member in the last few weeks. I can't imagine it not growing alot. And, yes I think the goid ole' blackpill is reaching far and wide.
Most of them appeared to be normies who brigaded this site.

Some popular tiktok user made a post about us a few weeks back and it caused tons of normies to brigade us.

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
Violence for INCELS is wrong because then the Satanists win. USA women want all men to either kill ourselves or have the lying sadistic police kill us. fuсking women are evil. Men need to realize that we will waste our entire life trying to have women play fair. The USA is already gynnocracy and will soon be a living hell with women in charge. 60% of college students are female. Most judges and government workers are female. I wasted my entire life thinking women would be fair and loving. I wasted my entire life thinking pusѕy is free. We win by having fun regardless of putrid USA women. Sex with a USA woman is making a deal with the devil.

Last edited:

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
There is no benefit to violence unless it is self-defense. At that point use extreme violence. INCELs do not need violence as we are not fighting over women and INCELs are heterosexual. No need for violence unless someone breaks into your home or car while you are in it. Then use extreme amounts of violence to protect yourself.

StoicNihilist

The userbase is fine as it is. I don't think we need hundreds of people on the forum.
I think if the userbase grew to about 100 people online consistently that would be good.

Imo it will grow, people are starting to recognize the perks of being a NetCel
Since early last year it has grown considerably.

Last year in January only around 15 users were online usually. Now usually 40-50 users are online.

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
Seems like a hopping forum for real INCELs to me. Keep the violence out and INCELs will find it. I have vented all afternoon with no problems. The forum is easy to find on search engines.

Lordgoro

"You got it"
wizardcel said:
The userbase is fine as it is. I don't think we need hundreds of people on the forum.
I think if the userbase grew to about 100 people online consistently that would be good.

SourdoughCel said:
Imo it will grow, people are starting to recognize the perks of being a NetCel
Since early last year it has grown considerably.

Last year in January only around 15 users were online usually. Now usually 40-50 users are online.
Maybe Im big on drawing crowds? I used to be a carny after all!

TheIncelosopher

Corona-Chan Cultist
There is a danger though. That IncelsWithoutHate, one of the last sanctuaries for moderate Incels, could get banned by the new IT-controlled Reddit administration.

StoicNihilist

There is a danger though. That IncelsWithoutHate, one of the last sanctuaries for moderate Incels, could get banned by the new IT-controlled Reddit administration.
That's a completely real possibility...