I have an idea to boost this forum's userbase numbers.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Slammher said:
Lordgoro said:
Just curious about something... Everyone says violence is "wrong", however, the ENTIRE Natural world is 99 percent VIOLENCE!! Pretty much all of it!! A tiger tears apart other species on SIGHT, but if humans do it we are considered "Evil"... Why is that?? Some will claim animals kill to eat, or too protect babies.. So if I go out and slaughter my neighbor and COOK him, why is that STILL considered Evil? I may live among humankind, but ive never understood any of this...
Agree with you 100% on that. It took me a long time to realize that the world/universe is absolutely savage.

If there is a god, he/she/it is a psychopath.
I have had that exact thought so many times if he exists everyone is going straight to hell he creates missery and pain on purpose to divide us if he exists he could aswell punish anyone for simply existing
My personal opinion is that people are autonomous enough that people cause a great deal of that suffering and pain, BUT, unquestionably, a god is going to be largely (and perhaps entirely as you're suggesting) responsible for it. And as far as I'm concerned, a part of hell is experienced right here and now in this existence. I would likely never go into it on this forum, but most people who hear my story would say I've been dealt some really shitty cards; I feel given just enough in life to keep me from offing myself, almost, I swear, as if by design.

If "god" was "jesus" and I could ever meet him, via the imaginary second coming christians dream about, I'd hunt him down and make his life a long-term misery before killing him as violently as I could...if he and his dad are responsible for this mess.

But the fact is, the jesus story is all a silly fairy tale...that I can't believe people are moronic enough to believe. It is off-the-charts insanity.

Inferiorcel

StoicNihilist said:
I'd like to advertise this forum to the members of Reddit's r/IncelsWithoutHate.

The reason the users there stay on Reddit is because unfortunately there is an issue with some other incel forums promoting violence. This forum is the perfect place for them, because promotion of violence and hatred is explicitly against the rules here.

I think a pretty sizable amount of people there would find this place suitable and create an account here if they knew about this place. Besides, with Reddit being the absolute pricks they are, will probably ban that subreddit soon as well.

If any of you would like to help me inform users there of this forum feel free.
We do need more guys here, the engagement is very low. I never get near reddit any more, they're internet nazis...just not going to risk wasting my time there.
Maybe advertisement in other incel forums.

baptist

Albeit it does move
Slammher said:
StoicNihilist said:
I'd like to advertise this forum to the members of Reddit's r/IncelsWithoutHate.

The reason the users there stay on Reddit is because unfortunately there is an issue with some other incel forums promoting violence. This forum is the perfect place for them, because promotion of violence and hatred is explicitly against the rules here.

I think a pretty sizable amount of people there would find this place suitable and create an account here if they knew about this place. Besides, with Reddit being the absolute pricks they are, will probably ban that subreddit soon as well.

If any of you would like to help me inform users there of this forum feel free.
We do need more guys here, the engagement is very low. I never get near reddit any more, they're internet nazis...just not going to risk wasting my time there.
They either barely let anyone in and refuse to cooperate or are much smaller than this one.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Inferiorcel said:
Slammher said:
They either barely let anyone in and refuse to cooperate or are much smaller than this one.
That other large incel forum are absolute assholes. .co They expected me to apparently write them a fuсking thesis on male/female psychology as its understood from the standpoint of subatomic nuclear particles in order to get in. What fuсking shitheads.

Love the profile avatar, hilarious.

Lordgoro

NOTHING is impossible, just highly unlikely
Personally I dont believe we need MORE users, QUANTITY does NOT equal QUALITY!! We just need MORE posting from our colorful users that are already here thats all....

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Personally I dont believe we need MORE users, QUANTITY does NOT equal QUALITY!! We just need MORE posting from our colorful users that are already here thats all....
I was actually planning on making a post about lurkers right now. Perfect timing and excellent point. Let's see if I can get any reasonable explanations, I've been wondering that myself.

Lordgoro

NOTHING is impossible, just highly unlikely
Lordgoro said:
I was actually planning on making a post about lurkers right now. Perfect timing and excellent point. Let's see if I can get any reasonable explanations, I've been wondering that myself.
Cant say I dont do my part eh?

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Slammher said:
Lordgoro said:
Cant say I dont do my part eh?
Hey, if nobody sees it, it didn't happen.

;p

StoicNihilist

"Happiness is a warm gun."
Update: it appears Reddit has shadow banned my account. No more of my posts appears to attract comments or upvotes, when they were before.

It is likely not the fault of the subs moderators as they gave me permission. But either a Reddit admin or maybe an r/IncelTears moderator.

You'd think that if Reddit wants incels gone so badly they'd encourage attempts to pull users elsewhere.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Update: it appears Reddit has shadow banned my account. No more of my posts appears to attract comments or upvotes, when they were before.

It is likely not the fault of the subs moderators as they gave me permission. But either a Reddit admin or maybe an r/IncelTears moderator.

You'd think that if Reddit wants incels gone so badly they'd encourage attempts to pull users elsewhere.
I've used reddit only

I've used reddit only a dozen or two times, having miserable experiences there. I met a bunch of 20-something nerdy types at my gym a while back, very intelligent and fun to talk to, we resonated perfectly. They talked mostly about reddit when they referenced things online, since they were exactly reddit's demographic...just as I *supposedly* am...

...only to discover they are HIGHLY controlled, censor a TON, and are not actually friendly to a lot of open-minded thought, having zero tolerance for some healthy and positive anti-establishment ideas (such as being anti-vaccine; reddit users and mods will pound people in every subreddit I could find on the topic).

They are indoctrinated mindless morons of the status quo and downvote the hell out of anyone who doesn't conform.

THEY.

SUCK.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
StoicNihilist said:

I've used reddit only
StoicNihilist said:

I've used reddit only a dozen or two times, having miserable experiences there. I met a bunch of 20-something nerdy types at my gym a while back, very intelligent and fun to talk to, we resonated perfectly. They talked mostly about reddit when they referenced things online, since they were exactly reddit's demographic...just as I *supposedly* am...

...only to discover they are HIGHLY controlled, censor a TON, and are not actually friendly to a lot of open-minded thought, having zero tolerance for some healthy and positive anti-establishment ideas (such as being anti-vaccine; reddit users and mods will pound people in every subreddit I could find on the topic).

They are indoctrinated mindless morons of the status quo and downvote the hell out of anyone who doesn't conform.

THEY.

SUCK.

reddit allows communsit and feminiѕt subs, while banning incel subs, and even banning meme subs for some hidden nazі jokes that not even the mods could get

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel. Verbal, not violent.
It will be awesome to get more members to join.

I remember joining this forum before it became as popular as it is right now.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
BrettyBoy said:
It will be awesome to get more members to join.

I remember joining this forum before it became as popular as it is right now.
I joined in september and now there's quite a bit more activity
This site has potential to become larger, specially if the mods from .co continue to be as ruthless as they are
soon .co will be empty lol