I have an idea to boost this forum's userbase numbers.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
I'd like to advertise this forum to the members of Reddit's r/IncelsWithoutHate.

The reason the users there stay on Reddit is because unfortunately there is an issue with some other incel forums promoting violence. This forum is the perfect place for them, because promotion of violence and hatred is explicitly against the rules here.

I think a pretty sizable amount of people there would find this place suitable and create an account here if they knew about this place. Besides, with Reddit being the absolute pricks they are, will probably ban that subreddit soon as well.

If any of you would like to help me inform users there of this forum feel free.
We do need more guys here, the engagement is very low. I never get near reddit any more, they're internet nazis...just not going to risk wasting my time there.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Lordgoro said:
Landoffrowns said:
That's what brought me here. None of those chumps will actually do anything. They just think theyre being macho by saying they will go er and ѕhit. Which isn't even macho he was a wimp who shot unarmed people. I don't like to be associated with people who promote violence so I only hang with cool incels and mgtows like you guys. The higher IQ the incel forum or whatever is the less of that Er bulllshit that you see. Thanks for being here guys
Just curious about something... Everyone says violence is "wrong", however, the ENTIRE Natural world is 99 percent VIOLENCE!! Pretty much all of it!! A tiger tears apart other species on SIGHT, but if humans do it we are considered "Evil"... Why is that?? Some will claim animals kill to eat, or too protect babies.. So if I go out and slaughter my neighbor and COOK him, why is that STILL considered Evil? I may live among humankind, but ive never understood any of this...
humans are sapient, tigers arent, comparing both social groups is therefore fallacious
there are many phyloshopical explanations. the consequentialist reasoning is simple: you deprive everything from someone by killing the person. thats not a good outcome, and thats why its wrong
Tigers aren't "sapient"...not sure what you mean by that.

As far as their consciousness goes, we of course have no idea. Unless you're a tiger.

Landofclowns

Based Chad
Landoffrowns said:
Lordgoro said:
Just curious about something... Everyone says violence is "wrong", however, the ENTIRE Natural world is 99 percent VIOLENCE!! Pretty much all of it!! A tiger tears apart other species on SIGHT, but if humans do it we are considered "Evil"... Why is that?? Some will claim animals kill to eat, or too protect babies.. So if I go out and slaughter my neighbor and COOK him, why is that STILL considered Evil? I may live among humankind, but ive never understood any of this...
Thats why its actually rebellious to stand against violence. We aren't trying to ascend sexually, we are trying to ascend as human beings. Head towards the next neurological manifestation of the ever evolving human brain. The new, non-violent being. Remember the sci-fi movies in the 50s. Thats what they were trying to tell us to do
But not if Stacy has anything to say about it...fuсking the sub-darwinian 60 IQ chads will just breed more of the same round of idiots the world is currently chock full of.
I think that a new society needs to be born within the old to set an example and eventually lead the new enlightenment. Periods of enlightenment have happened in the past and we are in bad need of one now. Were nose diving into another dark age

Lordgoro

NOTHING is impossible, just highly unlikely
Slammher said:
Landoffrowns said:
Thats why its actually rebellious to stand against violence. We aren't trying to ascend sexually, we are trying to ascend as human beings. Head towards the next neurological manifestation of the ever evolving human brain. The new, non-violent being. Remember the sci-fi movies in the 50s. Thats what they were trying to tell us to do
But not if Stacy has anything to say about it...fuсking the sub-darwinian 60 IQ chads will just breed more of the same round of idiots the world is currently chock full of.
I think that a new society needs to be born within the old to set an example and eventually lead the new enlightenment. Periods of enlightenment have happened in the past and we are in bad need of one now. Were nose diving into another dark age
"We can build something MUCH better out of the rubble... But first there has to BE rubble"..

logan

Just ShowerMaxx® Bro
logan said:
Lordgoro said:
humans are sapient, tigers arent, comparing both social groups is therefore fallacious
there are many phyloshopical explanations. the consequentialist reasoning is simple: you deprive everything from someone by killing the person. thats not a good outcome, and thats why its wrong
Tigers aren't "sapient"...not sure what you mean by that.

As far as their consciousness goes, we of course have no idea. Unless you're a tiger.
reread what i said

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
That's what brought me here. None of those chumps will actually do anything. They just think theyre being macho by saying they will go er and ѕhit. Which isn't even macho he was a wimp who shot unarmed people. I don't like to be associated with people who promote violence so I only hang with cool incels and mgtows like you guys. The higher IQ the incel forum or whatever is the less of that Er bulllshit that you see. Thanks for being here guys
I agree, .co seems like a parody because of this kind of comments and jokes. This is the first incel place i log in and still around.

rev van mev

Landoffrowns said:
its always fuсking aggravated me how the word is so often and easily used as a boogeyman to virtue signal. rather than name the specific violent act assholes will just say how they're staunch noble opposers of violence as if saying it in general specifically names a single act of it and they are the Dali Lama for doing so. my sentence composition is fucked but i think i managed to state my viewpoint.

StoicNihilist

"Happiness is a warm gun."
This place has the potential to be a thriving incel community, it's just that not many know of this forum.

This place deserves more users imo.

baptist

Albeit it does move
This place has the potential to be a thriving incel community, it's just that not many know of this forum.

Cope, it has been featured on .co and cuckqueers in the past. Also I think I've supplied a few links to other forums to give an idea what image this forum has in the mainstream community.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist said:

Cope, it has been featured on .co and cuckqueers in the past. Also I think I've supplied a few links to other forums to give an idea what image this forum has in the mainstream community.
Sergeant over on .co hates this place, I never seen him feature this forum, or even allow other users to. I think other users have even recieved warnings for simply mentioning this place.

Cucktears has indeed featured this forum a few times, but that pales to the amount of press that .co gets both there and in the media. IT loves to cherry pick hate filled posts about "going ER" and such, but there isn't much of that here. So the limelight stays on other forums.

I will try my best to advertise this forum though, I'm sure there's folks on r/IncelsWithoutHate who would appreciate this forum.

baptist

Albeit it does move
tremor said:
StoicNihilist said:

Sergeant over on .co hates this place, I never seen him feature this forum, or even allow other users to. I think other users have even recieved warnings for simply mentioning this place.

Cucktears has indeed featured this forum a few times, but that pales to the amount of press that .co gets both there and in the media. IT loves to cherry pick hate filled posts about "going ER" and such, but there isn't much of that here. So the limelight stays on other forums.

I will try my best to advertise this forum though, I'm sure there's folks on r/IncelsWithoutHate who would appreciate this forum.
Tbh I think it's more than "going ER" about ITcels not featuring us, but I might as well be overcomplicating.

Good luck with your advertising campaign, I see it hasn't kicked off yet.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist said:
tremor said:

Tbh I think it's more than "going ER" about ITcels not featuring us, but I might as well be overcomplicating.

Sorry... was feeling kinda lazy at the moment. Plus I'm thinking of how I'll approach this. I'm worried they'll just ban my account if I come on too strong.

It will probably be today, just going to ask the mods of that subreddit's permission first.

baptist

Albeit it does move
tremor said:
StoicNihilist said:

Sorry... was feeling kinda lazy at the moment. Plus I'm thinking of how I'll approach this. I'm worried they'll just ban my account if I come on too strong.

It will probably be today, just going to ask the mods of that subreddit's permission first.
Well, no one ever obliged you. And it will indeed most likely be an unrewarding thing to do.

I would focus on new features and talk about them as if the fact that this forum exists is common knowledge. Might be hard to make up a decent post though.

As for mods, talking to them is the right thing to do, but may not be an option if they depend on .co (idk if they do).

Another potential problem is that the promotion may attract mostly bluepillers which are already abundant and not needed.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist said:
tremor said:

Well, no one ever obliged you. And it will indeed most likely be an unrewarding thing to do.

I would focus on new features and talk about them as if the fact that this forum exists is common knowledge. Might be hard to make up a decent post though.

As for mods, talking to them is the right thing to do, but may not be an option if they depend on .co (idk if they do).

Another potential problem is that the promotion may attract mostly bluepillers which are already abundant and not needed.
20190926_071617.jpg

I sent this to the president moderator of r/IncelsWithoutHate. Hopefully they will be receptive.

baptist

Albeit it does move
tremor said:
StoicNihilist said:

View attachment 2207

I sent this to the president moderator of r/IncelsWithoutHate. Hopefully they will be receptive.
I like that. I'd never write something this simple and straightforward.

StoicNihilist

Update: I did share the link to this forum on r/IncelsWithoutHate, giving a little invitation.

Screenshot_20190927-063916_Samsung Internet.jpg

There does appear to be an uptick in the amount of guests... not sure if that's related or not.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist said:
Update: I did share the link to this forum on r/IncelsWithoutHate, giving a little invitation.

View attachment 2220

There does appear to be an uptick in the amount of guests... not sure if that's related or not.
Hey thanks dude, I ended up on this forum thanks to you. I came here from Reddit since r/Braincels was banned.
Thanks dude, glad to have been of service.

If you know any users who you'd think would enjoy this forum, send them the link in a PM or something.

This place seems perfectly suitable for r/IncelsWithoutHate subscribers.

It really is only a matter of time before that sub is banned. Mark my words. Braincels users are migrating there, and the Reddit admins will without a doubt use that as a reason to ban thier subreddit. Reddit is purging all incel related subs.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Potatocel99 said:
StoicNihilist said:

View attachment 2220

Hey thanks dude, I ended up on this forum thanks to you. I came here from Reddit since r/Braincels was banned.
Thanks dude, glad to have been of service.

If you know any users who you'd think would enjoy this forum, send them the link in a PM or something.

This place seems perfectly suitable for r/IncelsWithoutHate subscribers.

It really is only a matter of time before that sub is banned. Mark my words. Braincels users are migrating there, and the Reddit admins will without a doubt use that as a reason to ban thier subreddit. Reddit is purging all incel related subs.

....which is really rich considering of the few guys I know socially who use Reddit, they're ALL incels, lol.

Canceroustumor

Lordgoro said:
Landoffrowns said:
Agree with you 100% on that. It took me a long time to realize that the world/universe is absolutely savage.

If there is a god, he/she/it is a psychopath.
I have had that exact thought so many times if he exists everyone is going straight to hell he creates missery and pain on purpose to divide us if he exists he could aswell punish anyone for simply existing