I have an idea to boost this forum's userbase numbers.

StoicNihilist

Living Eugenics Advertisement.
I'd like to advertise this forum to the members of Reddit's r/IncelsWithoutHate.

The reason the users there stay on Reddit is because unfortunately there is an issue with some other incel forums promoting violence. This forum is the perfect place for them, because promotion of violence and hatred is explicitly against the rules here.

I think a pretty sizable amount of people there would find this place suitable and create an account here if they knew about this place. Besides, with Reddit being the absolute pricks they are, will probably ban that subreddit soon as well.

If any of you would like to help me inform users there of this forum feel free.

Last edited:

StoicNihilist

Living Eugenics Advertisement.
Good. do it
Yeah, if anybody else would like to help, the task is straightforward.

Just make a sock account on Reddit, and ask the mods permission to advertise/inform users of this forum. Explaining that this place is distinguished from other incel forums in that, like thier subreddit, we are not incels who promote hate. We even have a Bluepill discussion board where females are allowed.

I definitely think some users there would be interested.

Landofclowns

Based Chad
That's what brought me here. None of those chumps will actually do anything. They just think theyre being macho by saying they will go er and ѕhit. Which isn't even macho he was a wimp who shot unarmed people. I don't like to be associated with people who promote violence so I only hang with cool incels and mgtows like you guys. The higher IQ the incel forum or whatever is the less of that Er bulllshit that you see. Thanks for being here guys

GameDevCel

See You Space Cowboy..
That's what brought me here. None of those chumps will actually do anything. They just think theyre being macho by saying they will go er and ѕhit. Which isn't even macho he was a wimp who shot unarmed people. I don't like to be associated with people who promote violence so I only hang with cool incels and mgtows like you guys. The higher IQ the incel forum or whatever is the less of that Er bulllshit that you see. Thanks for being here guys
ER was a incompetent idiot, he not only stained the image of incels but also killed three ricecels

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Just curious about something... Everyone says violence is "wrong", however, the ENTIRE Natural world is 99 percent VIOLENCE!! Pretty much all of it!! A tiger tears apart other species on SIGHT, but if humans do it we are considered "Evil"... Why is that?? Some will claim animals kill to eat, or too protect babies.. So if I go out and slaughter my neighbor and COOK him, why is that STILL considered Evil? I may live among humankind, but ive never understood any of this...

GameDevCel

See You Space Cowboy..
Landoffrowns said:
Just curious about something... Everyone says violence is "wrong", however, the ENTIRE Natural world is 99 percent VIOLENCE!! Pretty much all of it!! A tiger tears apart other species on SIGHT, but if humans do it we are considered "Evil"... Why is that?? Some will claim animals kill to eat, or too protect babies.. So if I go out and slaughter my neighbor and COOK him, why is that STILL considered Evil? I may live among humankind, but ive never understood any of this...

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Im not edgy, Im just trying to understand a different point of view... I dont understand this whole "violence is evil" bit... Violence is NATURAL, and integral to the universe itself... why should mankind think hes above it?

GameDevCel

See You Space Cowboy..
Im not edgy, Im just trying to understand a different point of view... I dont understand this whole "violence is evil" bit... Violence is NATURAL, and integral to the universe itself... why should mankind think hes above it?
i will go back on trying to make more high iq content, the mods here have no sense of humour, well atleast i'm not being stalked and banned_

Landofclowns

Based Chad
Landoffrowns said:
Thats why its actually rebellious to stand against violence. We aren't trying to ascend sexually, we are trying to ascend as human beings. Head towards the next neurological manifestation of the ever evolving human brain. The new, non-violent being. Remember the sci-fi movies in the 50s. Thats what they were trying to tell us to do

logan

Just ShowerMaxx® Bro
Landoffrowns said:
humans are sapient, tigers arent, comparing both social groups is therefore fallacious
there are many phyloshopical explanations. the consequentialist reasoning is simple: you deprive everything from someone by killing the person. thats not a good outcome, and thats why its wrong

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Lordgoro said:
Landoffrowns said:
humans are sapient, tigers arent, comparing both social groups is therefore fallacious
there are many phyloshopical explanations. the consequentialist reasoning is simple: you deprive everything from someone by killing the person. thats not a good outcome, and thats why its wrong
Its GOOD for the killer though, just NOT good for the one being killed I supposed... The deer is never the lucky one around wolves...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Landoffrowns said:
Thats why its actually rebellious to stand against violence. We aren't trying to ascend sexually, we are trying to ascend as human beings. Head towards the next neurological manifestation of the ever evolving human brain. The new, non-violent being. Remember the sci-fi movies in the 50s. Thats what they were trying to tell us to do
Total pacifism is cuckery. That is why fake empaths don't care about our sexual needs. Because they just negate our needs like they negate everything else.

In an ideal utopia, noone would be rude because people would put up their dukes and fight for their honor. And there would be violent videogames because its High IQ to compete and strategize, and maybe even a VR where people actually move around for exercise in those games. But no actual war. "war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it"

i dont approve of slavery btw, inb4 people accuse me of bs

Landofclowns

Based Chad
Landoffrowns said:
Lordgoro said:
Total pacifism is cuckery. That is why fake empaths don't care about our sexual needs. Because they just negate our needs like they negate everything else.

In an ideal utopia, noone would be rude because people would put up their dukes and fight for their honor. And there would be violent videogames because its High IQ to compete and strategize, and maybe even a VR where people actually move around for exercise in those games. But no actual war. "war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it"

i dont approve of slavery btw, inb4 people accuse me of bs
Competing in games is fine but I have seen real violence in the world and there is more than enough of it. I've seen people killed and maimed and it never solves anything ever. It just creates an endless cycle of radicalization and more violence. Violence is how normies solve their problems... another part of normie culture I don't have anything to do with anymore.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Competing in games is fine but I have seen real violence in the world and there is more than enough of it. I've seen people killed and maimed and it never solves anything ever. It just creates an endless cycle of radicalization and more violence. Violence is how normies solve their problems... another part of normie culture I don't have anything to do with anymore.
Even in MLP there is violence. Do you know how boring tv shows would be if they had no violence at all? We would all feel like gay alien asexuals who just sit around all day with no excitement.

Landofclowns

Based Chad
Landoffrowns said:
Even in MLP there is violence. Do you know how boring tv shows would be if they had no violence at all? We would all feel like gay alien asexuals who just sit around all day with no excitement.
Yeah I watch association football and NFL. Both violent sports. Even star trek and star wars has a fair bit of violence which I love. But I am in it mostly for the sci fi and amazing character development in star wars. I just don't think blowing someone's head off in real life solves anything most of the time. ;) it's nice to think about sometimes though

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Landoffrowns said:
Agree with you 100% on that. It took me a long time to realize that the world/universe is absolutely savage.

If there is a god, he/she/it is a psychopath.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Lordgoro said:
Landoffrowns said:
But not if Stacy has anything to say about it...fuсking the sub-darwinian 60 IQ chads will just breed more of the same round of idiots the world is currently chock full of.