I have access to a Stacy's Facebook login name and password, how can I make the most out of it, unnoticed?

Foundastacys

Incels.Net Junior
There is a typical Stacy in my class (hot chick, firm ass, bit dumb), also I got a slight crush on her. She is nice to me because I do stuff for her, altough in my defense, these things require basically no effort from me. Well, today I realized she left her Facebook login info saved in the browser on her Uni computer which I had access to.

I checked in briefly, looked up one of her conversations with a typical hot guy, she drooled all over him, pathetic. Overall, I plan to fully read everything on her profile and I kinda hope finding some nudes too. I need some advice in this regard, how to do it without getting caught, and what can I check to get some interesting stuff.

1. First, about security. I wanted to log in from home though a VPN, but then I realized she will get a notification about a login from an unknown location. I would like to avoid she noticing anything at all, so tomorrow I go back and turn off these notifications (I think it will not trigger if I do it on the uni network). Obviously I cant hide the logins in her profile at all, but no one checks constanly the login locations, so I will be safe after this, I think. I will only log on from PC, I dont trust smart phones in this regard.
Am I safe with a VPN and no unknown location notifications, or if not, what extra steps can I take to stay invisible?

2. Second, I plan to fully read through every one of here Messenger chats with non-old relatives. Girlfriends, other uni students, guys, exes, everyone. I want to examine her completely. I want to see every single one of her thoughts. I'm going to go through years of messages with dozens of people, that is for sure. Nudes or something like that would be the best, but I take what I can find. I'm up for new ideas too. Deep inside I hope she may like me, and I find some evidence on this, but I know I am naive.

3. Were any of you in a similar situation? What happened? Did you find anything good? Please share any tips.

Foundastacys

Incels.Net Junior
Pro tip: also try logging into her email! She might use the same password on several different websites.
I'm planning to try e-mail, instagram, and onedrive, but first I wanna go through facebook. Thanks for the tip, will try it later, altough I wanna keep my IP secret so wanna do it in moderation, dont wanna send her 5 login notifications on all her accounts :D

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
I'm planning to try e-mail, instagram, and onedrive, but first I wanna go through facebook. Thanks for the tip, will try it later, altough I wanna keep my IP secret so wanna do it in moderation, dont wanna send her 5 login notifications on all her accounts :D
If you can log into her email, you can probably also find her accounts on other websites from there. Through her email, it's possible to find:
- Her passwords and login names on other websites (and you can also change them through her email)
- Movie tickets
- Purchase receipts
- Names and pictures of her family members
And a whole lot more. And since she's a dumb normie sl*t, she probably uses the same password on her email and several different websites.. big mistake!

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Ohhhhhhhhh, regardless of what direction you take it, this could be GOOOOOOD. I’d probably search for any particularly flirty conversations, and send them to her entire family, the kekfuel would be peak.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Oogabooga said:
Ohhhhhhhhh, regardless of what direction you take it, this could be GOOOOOOD. I’d probably search for any particularly flirty conversations, and send them to her entire family, the kekfuel would be peak.
High IQ.

I would also plaster it all to her friends' profiles.
Einstein IQ. I’ve thought of “befriending” (kek) foids just so that I can pull something like this, although I don’t know if I have the patience to deal with the sewage that these toilets spew out of their mouths.

Foundastacys

Incels.Net Junior
I mean, I wasnt that specific in the title, but I dont want to hurt her needlessly, especially without any benefit to me. I am more intrigued by a long term option to see into a foid's mind, so I dont want to lose the access.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
If you can log into her email, you can probably also find her accounts on other websites from there. Through her email, it's possible to find:
- Her passwords and login names on other websites (and you can also change them through her email)
- Movie tickets
- Purchase receipts
- Names and pictures of her family members
And a whole lot more. And since she's a dumb normie sl*t, she probably uses the same password on her email and several different websites.. big mistake!
Just a reminder.

Maskedman

Heavy steps through life.
I'd wait a month, and then ruin her reputation. Post nudes of another girl that has a body similar to her (without the face) as a post.

When you are done, post the credentials to the login on pastebin, so that a bunch of other people have their IP tied to the event. This is just an extra step.

Last edited:

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
I'd wait a month, and then ruin her reputation. Post nudes of another girl that has a body similar to her (without the face) as a post.

When you are done, post the credentials to the login on pastebin, so that a bunch of other people have their IP tied to the event. This is just an extra step.n

p.s. -- I've done this before.
Based, but can we get more details on what happened pilled?

Maskedman

Maskedman said:

When you are done, post the credentials to the login on pastebin, so that a bunch of other people have their IP tied to the event. This is just an extra step.n

I wrote a long post about it on .co. I'll pull it up.

Maskedman

Maskedman said: