I have a radical theory, and proposal. I think it bears consideration....Concerning Chads and Normies.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
I havent BEEN in the GAME since my early 20s BUB!! So no, im NOT fcking soy! never was never will BE!! Im as Blackpill as they GET! Ask ANY veteran member here, ALL I spread is blackpill Wisdom!
I didn't mean you specifically, chill. I said in general that in your example the incel keeps on playing despite knowing they'll lose, and this denialism is called being soy. Glad you learned your lesson, I still have yet to.

The End

Incels.Net Master
Both Chad and we are human beings. We are treated differently, but our wants and capabilities are of similar quality. He's no demigod. Chad's a horny pervert just like me. The only difference is he wears a handsome face.

I do agree that the belief that life is fair is a bitter joke. There's so many ways in which the concept of fairness is incorrect that it's not worth going into. But people still cling onto it. It's like how religion has no basis in reality, but some people believe it anyway. I think the belief that life is fair is an inborn coping mechanism of our species. It's difficult not to think, "Hey, I can have the same life as that guy if I make a few changes!" But it is funny how that almost never happens, isn't it?

Every person wants more than they have, and most of them will never get it.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
I had an Epiphany.. A REVELATION, if you will...
Imagine a game of Monopoly. You have a few regular players, with average luck with the dice.. They know the basics, and they can play with an average rate of success, theyll still all lose, but theyll stay in there for the long haul..
Now imagine the poor schmuck with the worst LUCK possible.. He ALWAYS lands in Jail, always rolls doubles 3 times to be back in jail, NEVER lands on free parking, He ALWAYS lands on boardwalk when someone has a hotel, and is ALWAYS the first one bankrupt.. Got that so far guys?
Now, ENTER the TOP PLAYER!!! Hes the CHEATING BANKER! He has access to all the bills, at all times, and ALWAYS ends up winning everytime, just the way it is, the GAME is RIGGED!
APPLY this to us, WE are the poor guy who cant ever WIN, normies PLAY, they get by, but they are NEVER the top.. The cheating banker is CHAD, he always wins, period. Doesnt have to do much either..
I submit that chad isnt REALLY PART of the whole game in a way.. Hes in his OWN CLASS altogether, and so we cannot COMPARE OURSELVES to chad in any way... Incels who still consider themselves "in the game", they are really competing with normies, cause chad is so far ABOVE both groups its ridiculous.. The LOSER who always loses the dice rolls, and ends up in jail constantly, he KNOWS the game is RIGGED, no doubt, but hes trying anyway, even though he will NEVER WIN!!

The normies, they actually BELIEVE the game is somehow "FAIR" even though they SEE how badly the loser does everytime, and they also see the amazing LUCK of the chad banker.. They BELIEVE the game is fair regardless, and they get CRUMBS of success from time to time.. The entire game living in the delusion that everythings ok, but in their hearts, they know its NOT! ONLY the chad banker somehow wins EVERYTIME, like MAGIC!!!

I propose we STOP trying to COMPARE ourselves to chad.. Hes like a demigod, and in fact, theres NO game to him, since he wins EVERYTIME!! No brothers, our TRUE ENEMIES are the fcking NPCS and NORMIES, INSISTING that the game is fair and always has been!! They insist if we are losing, its OUR FAULT, and the game is FINE!! THEY ARE the true enemies, since chad isnt even TRYING, he doesnt have to!! NPCS and normies are the true INSIDIOUS ENEMY BROTHERS!
based

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Both Chad and we are human beings. We are treated differently, but our wants and capabilities are of similar quality. He's no demigod. Chad's a horny pervert just like me. The only difference is he wears a handsome face.

I do agree that the belief that life is fair is a bitter joke. There's so many ways in which the concept of fairness is incorrect that it's not worth going into. But people still cling onto it. It's like how religion has no basis in reality, but some people believe it anyway. I think the belief that life is fair is an inborn coping mechanism of our species. It's difficult not to think, "Hey, I can have the same life as that guy if I make a few changes!" But it is funny how that almost never happens, isn't it?

Every person wants more than they have, and most of them will never get it.
Yes, Chad is no demigod, but he MIGHT AS WELL BE!! it equals the same thing! hes so far beyond our abilities socially, looks and sex wise, hes ABOVE the game!! We are BELOW the game(goto jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars), so the only ones with real skin IN the game is normies and npcs!! Both delusional on thinking life is fair!! thats my main point I suppose.

The End

Incels.Net Master
Yes, Chad is no demigod, but he MIGHT AS WELL BE!! it equals the same thing! hes so far beyond our abilities socially, looks and sex wise, hes ABOVE the game!! We are BELOW the game(goto jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars), so the only ones with real skin IN the game is normies and npcs!! Both delusional on thinking life is fair!! thats my main point I suppose.
I read once that both really poor men and really rich men tend to be misogynistic. It seems a lot of Chads have zero respect for women; probably because Chad sees how superficial and flaky women are - just the same as we do. If you're not involved in 'the game' then it's easier to see how shallow and unfair it is, I think.

I always think of incels as the 'omegas' of the tribe; an omega being the member who is ostracized from the tribe, and really has no role in it other than as a punching bag. Like in wooooolves.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
I read once that both really poor men and really rich men tend to be misogynistic. It seems a lot of Chads have zero respect for women; probably because Chad sees how superficial and flaky women are - just the same as we do. If you're not involved in 'the game' then it's easier to see how shallow and unfair it is, I think.

I always think of incels as the 'omegas' of the tribe; an omega being the member who is ostracized from the tribe, and really has no role in it other than as a punching bag. Like in wooooolves.
NEITHER of us are in the "GAME", chad owns it, and we are below it.. At its basic, thats my theory..

brokendog45

Death to fakecels!!!
if we want to society to change a big war should happen where a good percentage of Chads die also put the Woman in their place show them than this is a Man world and that we rule this place but sadly a true change will not happen without violence