I have a radical theory, and proposal. I think it bears consideration....Concerning Chads and Normies.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I had an Epiphany.. A REVELATION, if you will...
Imagine a game of Monopoly. You have a few regular players, with average luck with the dice.. They know the basics, and they can play with an average rate of success, theyll still all lose, but theyll stay in there for the long haul..
Now imagine the poor schmuck with the worst LUCK possible.. He ALWAYS lands in Jail, always rolls doubles 3 times to be back in jail, NEVER lands on free parking, He ALWAYS lands on boardwalk when someone has a hotel, and is ALWAYS the first one bankrupt.. Got that so far guys?
Now, ENTER the TOP PLAYER!!! Hes the CHEATING BANKER! He has access to all the bills, at all times, and ALWAYS ends up winning everytime, just the way it is, the GAME is RIGGED!
APPLY this to us, WE are the poor guy who cant ever WIN, normies PLAY, they get by, but they are NEVER the top.. The cheating banker is CHAD, he always wins, period. Doesnt have to do much either..
I submit that chad isnt REALLY PART of the whole game in a way.. Hes in his OWN CLASS altogether, and so we cannot COMPARE OURSELVES to chad in any way... Incels who still consider themselves "in the game", they are really competing with normies, cause chad is so far ABOVE both groups its ridiculous.. The LOSER who always loses the dice rolls, and ends up in jail constantly, he KNOWS the game is RIGGED, no doubt, but hes trying anyway, even though he will NEVER WIN!!

The normies, they actually BELIEVE the game is somehow "FAIR" even though they SEE how badly the loser does everytime, and they also see the amazing LUCK of the chad banker.. They BELIEVE the game is fair regardless, and they get CRUMBS of success from time to time.. The entire game living in the delusion that everythings ok, but in their hearts, they know its NOT! ONLY the chad banker somehow wins EVERYTIME, like MAGIC!!!

I propose we STOP trying to COMPARE ourselves to chad.. Hes like a demigod, and in fact, theres NO game to him, since he wins EVERYTIME!! No brothers, our TRUE ENEMIES are the fcking NPCS and NORMIES, INSISTING that the game is fair and always has been!! They insist if we are losing, its OUR FAULT, and the game is FINE!! THEY ARE the true enemies, since chad isnt even TRYING, he doesnt have to!! NPCS and normies are the true INSIDIOUS ENEMY BROTHERS!

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Monopoly is like real life.....

But CHADS are only used al CL toys and houseslaves!....

The game starts with almost nothing for all. And it ends with also ugly, fat and old winners with railways and hotels....

In real life a strong state has to avoid massing of billions with heavy taxes on big fortunes instaead of small incomes. Or like the weak US destroying only very abusing monopoles like Standard Oil or Amazon. Where other billionaires and soon also trillionaires can earn millions a day wthout contributing to citizen, people and state with an useful comodity or service....

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!

The game starts with almost nothing for all. And it ends with also ugly, fat and old winners with railways and hotels....

In real life a strong state has to avoid massing of billions with heavy taxes on big fortunes instaead of small incomes. Or like the weak US destroying only very abusing monopoles like Standard Oil or Amazon. Where other billionaires and soon also trillionaires can earn millions a day wthout contributing to citizen, people and state with an useful comodity or service....
Thats NOT what I meant... CHADS are ABOVE the whole game, so we shouldnt compare ourselves in any way to them, if anything, compare to normies, but we are ALL in totally DIFFERENT classes, apples, oranges, and bananas! Not the same species almost..

Destrudo (Hngh)

Incels.Net Novice
I think the things out of the game are the things you cannot kill. With chad you can go up to him and stick a metal pole up his ass after a year at the gym. I defy the idea that anybody on this forum can't beat the hell out of a chad if not beat any chad after 1-2 years building arm and chest strength. The things outside are the jews, the psychic vampires, and the libtards. You can't hurt the jews because your career would be assassinated. You can't hurt the psychic vampires because shitbrain bluepillers would tell you that you're a "conspiracy theorist". And you can't go after liberals because the switch blueball crowd would tell you that you're wrong because gillete and target and mcdonalds subsidizes and agrees with them.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I think the things out of the game are the things you cannot kill. With chad you can go up to him and stick a metal pole up his ass after a year at the gym. I defy the idea that anybody on this forum can't beat the hell out of a chad if not beat any chad after 1-2 years building arm and chest strength. The things outside are the jews, the psychic vampires, and the libtards. You can't hurt the jews because your career would be assassinated. You can't hurt the psychic vampires because shitbrain bluepillers would tell you that you're a "conspiracy theorist". And you can't go after liberals because the switch blueball crowd would tell you that you're wrong because gillete and target and mcdonalds subsidizes and agrees with them.
hey bub, I think we are on different wavelengths, and you missed my entire point... But you are a newbie, no big deal

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I don’t believe in “luck” but rather that the game is further rigged against some than others
If the DICE can be RIGGED, that amounts to the same thing... Its RIGGED against us, and rigged FOR chads, and normies are the middle delusional guys who still think the game is FAIR!!

Destrudo (Hngh)

Incels.Net Novice
Destrudo (Hngh) said:
hey bub, I think we are on different wavelengths, and you missed my entire point... But you are a newbie, no big deal
Aight Nіgga

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Destrudo (Hngh) said:
Aight Nіgga
DOnt call me Nіgga bub.. I created your TIMELINE!! Lord is acceptable...

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
pandabaer6 said:

Thats NOT what I meant... CHADS are ABOVE the whole game, so we shouldnt compare ourselves in any way to them, if anything, compare to normies, but we are ALL in totally DIFFERENT classes, apples, oranges, and bananas! Not the same species almost..
Like in Monopoly, also in real life ONE hotel and railway owner survives to make not only the big money, but uses alone no more compulsory school gals, or abuses compulsory school gals for too early sex....

Today, as poor detected chads remain only foids toys and CL slaves....

Destrudo (Hngh)

Incels.Net Novice
Destrudo (Hngh) said:
Lordgoro said:
Aight Nіgga
DOnt call me Nіgga bub.. I created your TIMELINE!! Lord is acceptable...
If Nіgga get capped and shawty find new Nіgga
Did Nіgga ever really die, my Nіgga?

NEETCEL

сука блять
nope normies know the rules and know the game is rigged but they still play cause their god CHAD invented the rules

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
CHAD is ABOVE the GAME entirely, thats my POINT!! Our ENEMY is NOT CHAD, but NPCS and NORMIES, if you MISSED my point!!
With a Barbie divorce, ruined normies turns in Bigotistan from one day to an other in an incel....

Mens and nature enemies are only men, who crawl in foids asses to still land in front, or abuse mens and even boys assholes, only because the ruling theocracy dont provide em with enough still for sex motivated foids....

Cryptoknight

Incels.Net Master
Normies are naive and ignorant, that's why they continue with the status quo as they know no better, Chad knows he has it and everything he wants. It's a very basic and plain philosophy without the need to compare it to a board game.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Normies are naive and ignorant, that's why they continue with the status quo as they know no better, Chad knows he has it and everything he wants. It's a very basic and plain philosophy without the need to compare it to a board game.
We are comparing ourselves to actual Demigods, who are outside and ABOVE the entire game, thats my point, normies CANT realize this, but WE can!! I think THIS DOES simplify it..

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
If you keep rolling as an incel you are a soy cuck, because you are still playing. True blackpill is when you quit the game and leave quietly, brave blackpill is if you tell people off because the game is rigged or your luck is ѕhit, being crazy/ER is flipping the board and walking away wordlessly.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I havent BEEN in the GAME since my early 20s BUB!! So no, im NOT fcking soy! never was never will BE!! Im as Blackpill as they GET! Ask ANY veteran member here, ALL I spread is blackpill Wisdom!