I have a query

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
What's giving a chance? If she likes you, she grabs your hand and takes you away from all other females. Flirting is a joke, "women don't make the first step" is cope.

It's incel-tier to never have experienced that and bluepilled to ignore the fact Chad has it this way. Only beta cucks "conquer" women with their le personality.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
What's giving a chance? If she likes you, she grabs your hand and takes you away from all other females. Flirting is a joke, "women don't make the first step" is cope.

It's incel-tier to never have experienced that and bluepilled to ignore the fact Chad has it this way. Only beta cucks "conquer" women with their le personality.
Conquering women is not beta. But yeah I hear ya...chad's and females have life on easy mode. If it was Doom, chad's would be on the easiest mode and Incels would be on Nightmare. If Doom was dating it would be Doom 2: Hell on Earth for incels.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Conquering women is not beta.
How is it not beta? It's betas who need to prove they're worthy of a female by earning six+ figures, giving expensive presents, serving as emotional tampons, marrying her and bringing up his le wife's boyfriends' kids.

If you imply PUAmaxing and other redpilled stuff, then yeah, it takes being neurotypical and low inhibition, and it isn't something a beta from the previous paragraph of my post can handle.There's seems to be a trouble with terms, because if alpha=Chad, then conquering is beta anyway, because Chad doesn't need to do anything to slay.

If alpha and Chad are separate things, it becomes a more complicated matter, but I don't really believe it doesn't take at least Chadlite tier looks to be alpha these days.
just be confident br0

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
frecklearms72 said:
I wouldn't believe her. It would take a lot of talking to her to change my mind about her
Same. Mostly I would take it with a grain of salt. She might be horny that minute. But an hour later she might have a mood swing and want nothing to do with me. That's how many of these modern women behave. Everything revolves around them. Most of them don't even view you as a person, but just a toy to play mindgames with and torment.

resublimity

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
If it was Doom, chad's would be on the easiest mode and Incels would be on Nightmare. If Doom was dating it would be Doom 2: Hell on Earth for incels.
Ha, that's a pretty apt metaphor. We need to figure out some fuсking cheat codes.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
resublimity said:
lordoftheincels said:
If it was Doom, chad's would be on the easiest mode and Incels would be on Nightmare. If Doom was dating it would be Doom 2: Hell on Earth for incels.
Ha, that's a pretty apt metaphor. We need to figure out some fuсking cheat codes.
Bitcoin millionaires was a way, but sadly the gov put an end to it and we remain incel.