I have a new idea + a rant

LeviathanChris

Incels.Net Junior
Hi, I'm new here and I go by Leviathan. I was thinking that it's the femoids fault that I'm an incel, just think about it, I haven't seen any gay incels. That means that it's the whoreish femoids that reject nice guys like me. I'm tired of getting blocked and rejected by snobbish femoids who think that a chad that treats them like garbage and cheats on them is better than me. so deep in thought I realized that it's them and not me. Any thoughts?

Tupolev

Спецназ
Hi @LeviathanChris , and welcome to the site.

Yes, it's the femoids fault (mostly) that we're incels. But part of me will always blame the soylords who enabled feminism, and enabled femoids bad behavior in the first place. It's a terrible combination to have non-sentient beings (femoids) being enabled by men, who SHOULD know better.

FatCel

It's a 50/50 soys and cucks enable that kind of behavior women have always been hypergamous but as a kickstarter just like a cancer feminism was slowly deteriorating the west the break point was when social media became a thing and all the virtue signaling the feminism could metastize and spread everywhere after that hypergamy and women being wh*res has been tolerated this could have been prevented if boomers weren't so dumb and if zoomers weren't so guilable

LeviathanChris

Incels.Net Junior
Hi @LeviathanChris , and welcome to the site.

Yes, it's the femoids fault (mostly) that we're incels. But part of me will always blame the soylords who enabled feminism, and enabled femoids bad behavior in the first place. It's a terrible combination to have non-sentient beings (femoids) being enabled by men, who SHOULD know better.
thank you so much and it makes me feel better to know that thier are people out there who aren't so dumb as to believe the soylord and femoid scum

LeviathanChris

Incels.Net Junior
It's a 50/50 soys and cucks enable that kind of behavior women have always been hypergamous but as a kickstarter just like a cancer feminism was slowly deteriorating the west the break point was when social media became a thing and all the virtue signaling the feminism could metastize and spread everywhere after that hypergamy and women being wh*res has been tolerated this could have been prevented if boomers weren't so dumb and if zoomers weren't so guilable
YES finally feminism IS cancer and society allows these femoid wh*re to think their people

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Hi, I'm new here and I go by Leviathan. I was thinking that it's the femoids fault that I'm an incel, just think about it, I haven't seen any gay incels. That means that it's the whoreish femoids that reject nice guys like me. I'm tired of getting blocked and rejected by snobbish femoids who think that a chad that treats them like garbage and cheats on them is better than me. so deep in thought I realized that it's them and not me. Any thoughts?
There ARE GAY incels, but they are far RARER trust me... Welcome...

Sasaki

Von
Captain Obvious checking in.
These types of threads really are starting to get old by now.
LeviathanChris said:
How man? Any gay could just go on Grindr and be sure to acquire sex by the end of the week.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
dsar9013 said:
Captain Obvious checking in.
These types of threads really are starting to get old by now.
Lordgoro said:
LeviathanChris said:
How man? Any gay could just go on Grindr and be sure to acquire sex by the end of the week.
A few years ago, I knew two different associates that were both that way... At least thats what I was told, hehe

Gnuking

Incels.Net Novice
the gays don’t care they’ll go for whatever HIV infested dick they can find that’ll fuck them