I have a date later!!!

notyami

Incels.Net Regular
I'm so nervous I can already feel my heart racing at the thought of it but I'm going for some food with this woman but honestly I don't know what to talk about or do.
I barely do anything with my life as it is.

I'll report back in about 5 hours and let you all know how it went, hopefully I'll atleast get a kiss.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
I'm so nervous I can already feel my heart racing at the thought of it but I'm going for some food with this woman but honestly I don't know what to talk about or do.

I'll report back in about 5 hours and let you all know how it went, hopefully I'll atleast get a kiss.
Dont bro! All they want to is betabux you brooo noooooooooooooooooo

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」

If she asks you to foot the bill, pull out bro. She'll keep pushing. I know all too well

notyami

Incels.Net Regular
She literally bought a male friend with her and it went from a date to some weird thing and he was way better looking than me so I don't even understand why I was there??? I just left after about 30 minutes because it was awkward and then she texted me calling me rude for leaving so I didn't reply, I'm so confused.

SickoMode

Incels.Net Novice
She literally bought a male friend with her and it went from a date to some weird thing and he was way better looking than me so I don't even understand why I was there??? I just left after about 30 minutes because it was awkward and then she texted me calling me rude for leaving so I didn't reply, I'm so confused.
That's hilarious lmao. Just straight up tell her "It was a date and you brought friends, so i bounced to a backup plan i made incase we didnt click" or some shit. Straight up fuck that girl, what a POS bringing another dude on a date?

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
As soon as she came up with her Chad friend, I would've immediately walked out the door not saying a word.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
You did good. But it would have been better if you decided to leave the moment you saw the other guy.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
And she was the one being rude as fuck. Women always are rude as fuck but then try to act as victims and guilt trip you.