I hate weekends

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Weekends are a waste of time, when you're an incel.

There's nothing to do on weekends. The options are scarce and, whichever you pick, you will lose.

If you LDAR, you'll simply waste even more time of your useless life.
If you do le self-improvement or other hobby cope, it'll be a waste of time with no output too, because it won't earn money or make you a Chad. Also, for hobbies like gym and watching films in the cinema, be prepared for brutal lifemog by couples of Chads and Stacies all around.
If you go for a walk, all the way you'll be squeezing through the never-ending imbecile NPCs crowd with never-waning bluepill euphoria on their faces and never-shutting-up spawns in baby carriages.
If you do more work, you'll get even more exhausted than before.
unless you're doing something you love for a living, which is rare.

Week-days are much better, for on these days at least normies are somewhat miserable, forced into slavery by their bosses. Females and Chad are still having the time of their lives, but this small crack on the bluepilled perfect world of universal happiness and joy remains. It will be closed in a couple of days, but for now let those normans suffer. It's no match to what an incel experiences, but even this petty misfortune feels satisfying, it serves them all right for their hypocrisy and voluntary ignorance.

I hate weekends.

resublimity

I hear you. I spent today playing mass effect 2 alone in my underwear. fuсking waste of life. Only person I talked to was my mother.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
resublimity said:
I hear you. I spent today playing mass effect 2 alone in my underwear. fuсking waste of life. Only person I talked to was my mother.
Kek, I don't dare to play games with epilepsy warnings tbh. Didn't dare, to be precise, I play like a couple of times a year these days, but who cares anyway.

vcelguy

Lounge member
tremor said:
resublimity said:
Kek, I don't dare to play games with epilepsy warnings tbh. Didn't dare, to be precise, I play like a couple of times a year these days, but who cares anyway.
What activities do you enjoy?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
vcelguy said:
What activities do you enjoy?
Idk really, it's like I do what I do routinely just to keep going, as if I myself was an NPC. I guess it's a coping strategy and I would have gone nuts a long time ago, but for this autopilot.

The only thing to remain a thrill to me is a good read, but I seldom find one. I mainly LDAR in my spare time. Feels good, assuming it's the same as "doesn't feel bad".

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I can relate. Whenever I'm on facebook and people are posting about their positive lives, it feels me with hate. Can't stand bluepill hypocrits who get all the love and when an incel complains about it they try to bluepill them into silence.

Not allowed to be toxic on facebook so in my freetime I'm toxic to any nub on my team that makes us lose. But if they help us win I'm nothing but nice. On online games I mean.

Alex

Hey man, I totally get this vibe. I get seeing useless time as a waste, and it sucks. You sound really depressed to me, and I’m not going to insist that you can solve it immediately, but I can promise you that there is some meaning in a lack of structure. Even if you just play red dead or go through your phone, that’s you in control. Life sucks most of the time and it’s easy to see people around you who seem to be doing better, but in time you’ll be alright. I wish you the best bro

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Alex said:
Life sucks most of the time and it’s easy to see people around you who seem to be doing better, but in time you’ll be alright. I wish you the best bro
Kek. Can't be depressed when you're deceased. Most likely.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Alex said:
Hey man, I totally get this vibe. I get seeing useless time as a waste, and it sucks. You sound really depressed to me, and I’m not going to insist that you can solve it immediately, but I can promise you that there is some meaning in a lack of structure. Even if you just play red dead or go through your phone, that’s you in control. Life sucks most of the time and it’s easy to see people around you who seem to be doing better, but in time you’ll be alright. I wish you the best bro
If I get a IRL girlfriend (online ships dont count) then yes. Otherwise no.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
Alex said:
Life sucks most of the time and it’s easy to see people around you who seem to be doing better, but in time you’ll be alright. I wish you the best bro
Kek. Can't be depressed when you're deceased. Most likely.
If atheists are right and there is a big nothing, then hallelujah. But chances are I will be born back into this world, possibly as another incel.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
If atheists are right and there is a big nothing, then hallelujah. But chances are I will be born back into this world, possibly as another incel.
Assuming reincarnation is a thing, I feel like the chance to be reborn as incel increases logarithmically.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Assuming reincarnation is a thing, I feel like the chance to be reborn as incel increases logarithmically.
Depends on 5th wave feminism. If 5th wave becomes a thing, then yes. If it reverts back to 3rd wave, then no.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Depends on 5th wave feminism. If 5th wave becomes a thing, then yes. If it reverts back to 3rd wave, then no.
It won't, we'll be going down until we drown.

Well, even if it will, it won't change ѕhit for the better because "yassqueens" will remain "sexually free" and will continue drooling over Chad. 3rd wave won't do. No half-measures.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
It won't, we'll be going down until we drown.

Well, even if it will, it won't change ѕhit for the better because "yassqueens" will remain "sexually free" and will continue drooling over Chad. 3rd wave won't do. No half-measures.
3rd wave will give incels a better chance b'c they will be able to be more alpha and not resort to overtly beta tactics due to fear of going to jail for approach.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
3rd wave will give incels a better chance b'c they will be able to be more alpha and not resort to overtly beta tactics due to fear of going to jail for approach.
Yeah, a chance to at least talk to a female while she's politely explaining she wants you to fuck off and never ever turn up again. Just be c0nfident.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Yeah, a chance to at least talk to a female while she's politely explaining she wants you to fuck off and never ever turn up again. Just be c0nfident.
I'm not saying the odds are good but any odds are better than zero.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I'm not saying the odds are good but any odds are better than zero.
Well, formally even if they are zero, ѕhit might happen. When it does and we get it pointed out to us by cucks, we say "cherry pick".

Also cope.