I hate spring and summer

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
The cold of winter protects from insects, dirt, street beggars, loud night crowds and PDAs.

Yesterday I killed the first insect to have flown to my room after winter. It was big and disgusting fly, maybe even a feminist fly. Was sleepy enough to easily get caught and then die. Soon there will be way more of them, literally keeping me wake.

During winter, dirt is mostly frozen. But not in spring, you can't just go outside and come back in normal shoes, no, they'll be dirty af and you'll have to mop the floor every time. All because someone isn't working hard enough to keep fucking streets clean.

Once it becomes warmer, hundreds of beggars awake from their hybernation and roam around in shops, in the underground, everywhere and ask for money because they have invested everything they had in their addiction to drugs and alcohol and somehow, in a completely mysterious way, ended up broke. Also some of them play shit tier annoying normtard music for newly formed betabux+roastie couples to enjoy. I hate it.

With spring it isn't cold enough anymore to keep normans inside their homes at night. No, they go outside, start literally yelling at each other, burning fireworks, singing retarded songs... I wonder if these people ever get tired or they actually are NPC biorobots LARPing as humans. Or maybe they don't need rest because they are so much superior to me.

It only got a bit warmer and there already are loads of couples publicly displaying their alleged "love". They kiss, grope, hug each other everywhere, a few days ago I literally entered the study room and saw one there right at the entrance. And they didn't even feel ashamed of my presence. Even literal animals seem to be more reserved and and humble than normie humans. It just doesn't make sense to me how they make these private, intimate matters completely public. Disgusting degeneracy.

And you can no longer wear warmer clothes that can hide many bad features.

In summer it's the same, but much worse.

I hate spring and summer.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Completely AGREE!! Normies disgust me as well.. In winter I have a special coat I wear, it kinda makes me feel more like a FORCE of NATURE then a man.. It also allows me to do many bad things and get away with it.. hehe.. Its the same coat Roland wears in the Dark Tower.. But I can ONLY wear it in winter... I almost feel naked without it.. Ive gotten to the point where I HATE the warmer months as well.. Heres a pic of it.. Only during the cold and/or Rain can I actually wear it, and its the only time I feel like my "true self" when In public...

Attachments

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Lordgoro said:
Completely AGREE!! Normies disgust me as well.. In winter I have a special coat I wear, it kinda makes me feel more like a FORCE of NATURE then a man.. It also allows me to do many bad things and get away with it.. hehe.. Its the same coat Roland wears in the Dark Tower.. But I can ONLY wear it in winter... I almost feel naked without it.. Ive gotten to the point where I HATE the warmer months as well.. Heres a pic of it..
th (1).jpg
Only during the cold and/or Rain can I actually wear it, and its the only time I feel like my "true self" when In public...
There are autumn/spring coats AFAIK, maybe you could look into those.

In winter I just wear a huge winter jacket to fraud frame, look like an ogre and mog everyone. Seems to be working. Despite the fact that all people wear winter stuff when it's cold, they never push or bash me in winter, unlike when I'm in a building or outside in a warmer time of the year. Might makes right.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I like spring the best. Summer is too hot and makes me sweaty which I hate. Autumn is depressing because its like the year is over. Winter is cold and I stay indoors always.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Despite the fact that all people wear winter stuff when it's cold, they never push or bash me in winter, unlike when I'm in a building or outside in a warmer time of the year. Might makes right.
That sux man. So people are still physically bullying you as an adult?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Yes. I could maybe explain some of the cases with not paying attention to the road, overcrowding or jams, but often there is plenty of space and I evade people, yet some of them still do that. I don't even know them.

On one occasion a guy who was like 6'6 judging by how hard he heightmogged me purposely held me back on my way to the elevator to get there first. I pushed him further inside, into the crowd to fit in and to unleash my anger and he was like "oh why and why are you su aggressive who hurt you sweaty". Normtards of 2019 are literally little girls mentally, regardless of their age and gender.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Yes. I could maybe explain some of the cases with not paying attention to the road, overcrowding or jams, but often there is plenty of space and I evade people, yet some of them still do that. I don't even know them.

On one occasion a guy who was like 6'6 judging by how hard he heightmogged me purposely held me back on my way to the elevator to get there first. I pushed him further inside, into the crowd to fit in and to unleash my anger and he was like "oh why and why are you su aggressive who hurt you sweaty". Normtards of 2019 are literally little girls mentally, regardless of their age and gender.
Weird. I thought you lived in Europe which is supposedly more civilized than America.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Weird. I thought you lived in Europe which is supposedly more civilized than America.
Maybe it's true for core Western European and North European countries like the UK, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden etc.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Maybe it's true for core Western European and North European countries like the UK, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden etc.
Was the bully a foreigner or someone native to your country?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Well did he look like a foreigner or native?
He looked native to me.
Hmm. I guess my advice is play Heroes of the Storm. Shows what to do around bruiser or warrior classes. Personally I avoid going near strangers that seem more bruiser class than me. Best to leave slightly early in order you have to wait for them to pass. If you are in a rush though, might work also. People usually move out of the way of people in a hurry.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Hmm. I guess my advice is play Heroes of the Storm. Shows what to do around bruiser or warrior classes. Personally I avoid going near strangers that seem more bruiser class than me. Best to leave slightly early in order you have to wait for them to pass. If you are in a rush though, might work also. People usually move out of the way of people in a hurry.
Not the first time you're recommending the game, I'll check it out when I have time.

Also I've been looking into stun guns, maybe will get one to have at hand just in case. Won't change anything with cases like the one I've described, but it can always get worse and it usually does get worse.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Xero1101 said:
Seeing all the girls in their short shorts and skirts with all their skin exposed is brutal for me.
I pity anyone who ever has to leave their home. This is why I always stay indoors, always and always.

This world is an insanity inducing, crazy making shitshow of complete insanity. It's silly to expect human beings to remain sane in a world as completely retarded as this one.