I HATE how society pretends to be civilized, where in truth...

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Everything you see, either on TV, or magazines, or just day to day "small" public interactions are nothing but a facade.
They all act, because they are forced to behave in the societal moral code, but remember those times back in high school ?
Oh yes, they show their true colors.
Obnoxious, hierarchy obsessed monkeys, no regard for the "low status" as they say...
Why be an hypocrite in public ?
When behind closed doors, they are the worst savages on this planet ( even without killing you, they demonstrate how low they go to mock you )
Its all a game about social currency, and who can get the most out of it!
Arrogant slaves who don´t know their place in the world, nor they are self aware about anything.
All they know is, they have to stomp in order to climb the social ladder.

Pretty fucking pathetic, if you ask me.
I am free from all of this, and so are you, if this resonates with your disposition in regards to nature.

Last edited:

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Everything you see, either on TV, or magazines, or just day to day "small" public interactions are all a facade.
They all act, because they are forced to behave in the societal moral code, but remember those times back in high school ?
Oh yes, they show their true colors.
Obnoxious, hierarchy obsessed monkeys, no regard for the "low status" as they say...
Why be an hypocrite in public ?
When behind closed doors, they are the worst savages on this planet ( even without killing you, they demonstrate how low they go to mock you )
Its all a game about social currency, and who can get the most out of it!
Arrogant slaves who don´t know their place in the world, nor they are self aware about anything.
All they know, is they have stomp in order to climb the social ladder.

Pretty fuсking pathetic, if you ask me.
I am free from all of this, and so are you, if this resonates with your disposition in regards to nature.
Based and High IQ

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
They are TRUE NPC's BUB
The lack of a God...
Now THAT, is what really strikes me, as the most important blackpill of them all.

Only in a very strict system, can the animal behaviour be contained and redirected into something greater.
What you got today is pure vanity, and unaltered narcissism on every single social platform you can walk by.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
They claim to be tolerant and civil for the sake of PR, but in reality they're dumb savages who have been brainwashed into thinking that everyone should be part of a mass of slaves to the system and identical in every way, so they hate and seek to brutally destroy any outcast who dares to differ in any way from the norm.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
They claim to be tolerant and civil for the sake of PR, but in reality they're dumb savages who have been brainwashed into thinking that everyone should be part of a mass of slaves to the system and identical in every way, so they hate and seek to brutally destroy any outcast who dares to differ in any way from the norm.
We live in a jungle.
As for bullying...
Bullying is so "based", until the bullied kid commits a school shooting... and kills others who were not involved in the bullying.
But then again, those that didn´t partake in it but SAW it, they lose their innocence in the eyes of the punished.
Society is a collective of biased laws ( man-made ) to divulge and punish those who act on their own instincts, and a combination of native traditions including the language.
That´s whats all about.

An outcast can grow and become something greater, than just a simple human, however most humans are NPCs by default.
Its like taking the customization feature off the menu.

The chinese should´ve had more time making the damn virus more lethal.
I hate humans.
The lesser, the fresher is the oxygen.

I´ve noticed a difference, the quality of the oxygen is getting better, it might be due to the fact that, those factories in China have been shut down for good.
But so are the aging normies dying from this based virus.
Fuck nature, and fuck humans.

Hail Satan!
At least in HELL!!! I can play my video games, while Satan holds the guitar.

Last edited:

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
OysterSauce said:
We live in a jungle.
As for bullying...
Bullying is so "based", until the bullied kid commits a school shooting... and kills others who were not involved in the bullying.
But then again, those that didn´t partake in it but SAW it, they lose their innocence in the eyes of the punished.
Society is a collective of biased laws ( man-made ) to divulge and punish those who act on their own instincts, and a combination of native traditions including the language.
That´s whats all about.

An outcast can grow and become something greater, than just a simple human, however most humans are NPCs by default.

The chinese should´ve had more time making it more lethal.
I hate humans.

I´ve noticed a difference, the quality of the oxygen is getting better, it might be due to the fact that, those factories in China have been shut down for good.

Hail Satan!
Goddamn, dropping major blackpills right now. Where did this come from?

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
OysterSauce said:
We live in a jungle.
As for bullying...
That´s whats all about.

The chinese should´ve had more time making it more lethal.
I hate humans.

Hail Satan!
Goddamn, dropping major blackpills right now. Where did this come from?

OysterSauce

‏‏‎

Hell yeah.

"Isn't America supposed to be the land of the free? How come, if I'm free, I can't deprive a stupid fucking dumbshit of his possessions if he leaves them on the front seat of his fucking van out in plain sight and in the middle of fucking nowhere on a fri-fucking-day night? NATURAL SELECTION. Fucker should be shot."

Last edited: