I had a dream that I was in 8th grade again and I got girls

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
See, back when I was in the 8th grade a lot of girls used to like me. I dated a lot of average (non-obese) people.

I had a dream that I was in the 8th grade again and girls used to like me again. I had a dream that I asked a girl out to a coffee and she said yes.

Then I woke up from my dream. I looked around the room and realized that the only people who approached me in my past 5 years of college were 2 obese women, a nigger faggot(gay black) and a hideously ugly Asian girl who smelled like shit. I realized that I am a 24-year old virgin. I also realized that the 8 girls who I approached in college mostly didn't talk back, brought up their boyfriends or declined my invitation.

Thoughts?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Did you ever get laid back then? Or no.
No, no one had sex when I was in school, but I still did date and kiss a lot.
My story was similar to you. When I was in school world was upside down and girls hit on me. Never had a date due to mental cel.

Then world turned upside down once more, started to lose my youthful cute appearance physically and evolve into a Raichu. Next thing you know im in an upside down world where no woman ever approaches me and i have to approach, yet get rejected.

So it is like that episode of pokemon where pikachu evolves into raichu then noone wants them anymore. That is my story. I view normaltons as unevolved bluepilled brainlets. They get excited about dumb shit i dont care about and cant relate to them. Its like im the alpha yet cant get laid.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Did you ever get laid back then? Or no.
My story was similar to you. When I was in school world was upside down and girls hit on me. Never had a date due to mental cel.

Then world turned upside down once more, started to lose my youthful cute appearance physically and evolve into a Raichu. Next thing you know im in an upside down world where no woman ever approaches me and i have to approach, yet get rejected.

So it is like that episode of pokemon where pikachu evolves into raichu then noone wants them anymore. That is my story. I view normaltons as unevolved bluepilled brainlets. They get excited about dumb ѕhit i dont care about and cant relate to them. Its like im the alpha yet cant get laid.
I can't believe how good I had it in my youth. Girls generally liked me, I had friends, had family over etc.

Now my life is shit. Girls reject me, on one wants to hangout etc.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:

So it is like that episode of pokemon where pikachu evolves into raichu then noone wants them anymore. That is my story. I view normaltons as unevolved bluepilled brainlets. They get excited about dumb ѕhit i dont care about and cant relate to them. Its like im the alpha yet cant get laid.
I can't believe how good I had it in my youth. Girls generally liked me, I had friends, had family over etc.

Now my life is ѕhit. Girls reject me, on one wants to hangout etc.
Same. Wish I could time travel. People back then were assholes, but not severe assholes. Nowadays, I get ghosted by even my own asshole friends and family members. Its like this ghosting culture of subhumans who ghost.

Inb4 i get victim blame for being treated like crap by people. Like if you get ghosted and treated like crap by your own relatives, the garbage sheeple will immediately assume its somehow your fault. Its this culture we live in of garbage people that always judge you despite not even knowing the story.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:

Now my life is ѕhit. Girls reject me, on one wants to hangout etc.
Same. Wish I could time travel. People back then were assholes, but not severe assholes. Nowadays, I get ghosted by even my own asshole friends and family members. Its like this ghosting culture of subhumans who ghost.

Inb4 i get victim blame for being treated like crap by people. Like if you get ghosted and treated like crap by your own relatives, the garbage sheeple will immediately assume its somehow your fault. Its this culture we live in of garbage people that always judge you despite not even knowing the story.
I would prefer that I have friends who make rude jokes about me and who are hard on me over no friends at all.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
Id prefer I lived in a country where I could beat people for making rude jokes about me, cant stand that ѕhit tbh.
True, but its better than having no friends at all.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Id prefer I lived in a country where I could beat people for making rude jokes about me, cant stand that ѕhit tbh.
True, but its better than having no friends at all.
True, because a satisfying beatdown would bring me a cartharsis.

Also, FOR BLUEPILLED NORMANS READING THIS...I WAS ONLY TALKING ABOUT BEATING DOWN FAKE FRIENDS WHO WERE MEAN TO ME, NOT GOOD PEOPLE. Inb4 toxic inkels

Last edited:

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
See, back when I was in the 8th grade a lot of girls used to like me. I dated a lot of average (non-obese) people.

I had a dream that I was in the 8th grade again and girls used to like me again. I had a dream that I asked a girl out to a coffee and she said yes.

Then I woke up from my dream. I looked around the room and realized that the only people who approached me in my past 5 years of college were 2 obese women, a nigger faggot(gay black) and a hideously ugly Asian girl who smelled like ѕhit. I realized that I am a 24-year old virgin. I also realized that the 8 girls who I approached in college mostly didn't talk back, brought up their boyfriends or declined my invitation.

Thoughts?
mogs me