I got to A- tier on Dead or Alive 6

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
With Ryu Hayabusa teleport/ charge vortex spam I got to A tier. I am very proud of this achievement guys, and it just shows how unbalanced the game is. Even U tier noobs have lost to my awesome spam play style. If you ever play DOA6 I wholeheartedly recommend ryu hayabusa. Currently sitting on 54% win rate on ranked. When you alternate between his teleports and fire ring attack there is nothing they can do.

I have only played 200 matches in total. (And I lost most of the early ones with that wh*re kasumi who sucks more than she looks).

Currently on 12 win streak.

Ojdhin

Dead or Alive have so many good waifus
I agree. Although I don’t like any of them. If Kokoro’s face was bigger, she would be attractive to me. Think someone like tiffany young or lin chi lin, although still, not quite what I like...

However if Kasumi was real a virgin and she likes me I would gladly take her as a partner. I like her personality the most. Her voice acting is also great. Although she may break my neck if I get too rough with her lol, in dead or alive 6 mods.

Last edited:

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
What a shame. It is awfil that simple spam can't be countered by holds or sidesteps anymore.

Ojdhin

What a shame. It is awfil that simple spam can't be countered by holds or sidesteps anymore.
They can, but I deceive them with random attacks in place to lure them to sprint towards me.