I give up

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
I know i will never get a prime foid im tired of seeing all of them chasing Chads and Tyrones tired to fight other Simps, tired of everything the game is so rigged i cant even cope in knew i will never get a woman company its so over for me i wish this was a nightmare sadly humans will never change Foids will always act this way and maybe things will become even worse in the future its over for humanity im out of this

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
Been trying myself but honestly it doesn't pay to be a nice guy. Was kinda wishing for a new std to come out that all chads would get infected with. Something that condoms wouldn't protect against.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I know i will never get a prime foid im tired of seeing all of them chasing Chads and Tyrones tired to fight other Simps, tired of everything the game is so rigged i cant even cope in knew i will never get a woman company its so over for me i wish this was a nightmare sadly humans will never change Foids will always act this way and maybe things will become even worse in the future its over for humanity im out of this
Don’t just aim for “prime foid” aim for any foid who is not obese or very ugly. I know I do, and I fail.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
Thing I noticed right now is that single parents are realizing how low value they are. Same women going on about how they can't find a good man to be with. Advertising that there tubes are tied. But none are interested because she has kids from two different guys.

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
I give up on people altogether, communication is fucked and everyone just stares blankly like a stupid fuсking cow chewing its cud.
yeah its all pointless when you know all people are NPCS in the real world only very few are like us you dont longer feel like human anymore having a normal life feels impossible

Last edited:

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
Thing I noticed right now is that single parents are realizing how low value they are. Same women going on about how they can't find a good man to be with. Advertising that there tubes are tied. But none are interested because she has kids from two different guys.
Single mothers have plenty of options. They cant find a man because they want a rich chad.

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
Let man still cope let Chads and Tyrones and Foids win let them be stay bluepilled
its over for humanity in general but humanity will never change the circle will always repeat

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Just witnessed a 55 year old ugly neighbour bring back a chad to her house. Its obvious they were fucking. While you grind, lose weight, gymcel, she only has to log onto Tinder.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
I believe this is the core reason why many guys are getting pissed off. The guys who commit crime/abuse women lets call them the babies, the actual guys who are the silent majority, are getting annoyed by the fact women have all of this social priviledge and men have none.

Men have fought a lot of inequalities in regards to finance for women, but what have women done for us in regards to social equalities? Nothing....