I fuсking hate this world and the people in it

The End

Incels.Net Master
Warning:

I've just been watching videos about pedophiles being killed by vigilantes, and the murderers literally getting applauded in court and let off. "Oh well pedos bad so-" Don't say it. These guys, these universally condemned perverts, are "creepy." These pedos are you and me - don't kid yourself.

The last video I watched was some 15-16 year old retelling a story of an adult male tried to strike up a conversation with her, *DUN DUN DUN!* before being chased off by other adults threatening to call the cops. Comments were "thank god you got out of there ok". Don't kid yourself - the man these pretty girls are "scared" of are you and me.

And I've been listening to 'The Last Podcast on the Left.' It's fun to hear about serial-killers, but what's not fun are the hosts' attempts to stave-off accusations of glorifying killers by perpetually making fun of them. They are ridiculed for head injuries, loneliness, weirdness, ugliness, poor social skills and DUN DUN DUN *inability to get girlfriends*. Can you relate to any of these traits? I haven't even had the pleasure of killing any bitches, and I have to deal with this second-hand harassment from a bunch of podcast fucks?

Look at the scum of society. Observe them. Watch how society pushes their knives into their bellies, how they twist the knife, laugh... and then pat themselves on the back for being good and moral. We are the scum, and more importantly you are the scum. Nihilism may be in vogue, but in practice people are as judgmental as ever.

You know, I was chatting with this woman who trolled me, and she said I'd never get a girlfriend because I was sick, gross. She was referring to the fact I have attraction to jb. Then she stated how badly she'd love to have fucked Jeffrey Dahmer. She is such a bag of ѕhit - and she is the norm. This is what we have to work with.

I fuсking hate this world and the people in it.

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Chad can be a pedο and he'd have nothing but excuses with foids telling the authorities to let him free and that he is "innocent", but an incel wouldn't get nothing but people telling him that they hope that he dies and giving so much sympathy to the little manipulative bitch even though she was just spoken to and not even touched. Truth is in this world, Ugly is "creepy". I'm living amongst aliens on this planet.

StoicNihilist

Living Eugenics Advertisement. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Just look at Jeffrey Epstein and some of the other more prolific billionaire pedophiles. Because of thier attractive appearance, charisma, and power, they were able to get away with fuсking countless lower class/poor kids for decades without the authorities or the general public batting an eye.

Where they fucked up is... they eventually got too complacent and tried to fuck the kid/teen of a fellow billionaire or a politician. Which then sparked an all out man-hunt for them.

A handsome charismatic billionaire can get away with doing pretty much anything he wants to the lower class, while guys like us risk being lynched and torn limb from limb just looking in the general direction of a foid.

I agree. FUCK THE WORLD!!!

Apathycel

Incels.Net Regular
Chad can be a pedο and he'd have nothing but excuses with foids telling the authorities to let him free and that he is "innocent", but an incel wouldn't get nothing but people telling him that they hope that he dies and giving so much sympathy to the little manipulative bitch even though she was just spoken to and not even touched. Truth is in this world, Ugly is "creepy". I'm living amongst aliens on this planet.
Literally fuсking true...

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Saint Mentalcel said:
Literally fuсking true...
fuсking hate this planet so much... I give no ѕhits if there is only one life, life fucked up when it didn't birth me as a Chad to begin with.