I fuсking hate my mother

SatanicTengoku

Incels.Net Junior
Ever since i was four i would get the worst beatings from that horrible woman. My dad couldn't handle her so he left. I understand why and I don't resent him for it. My mother was a horrible human being. When I was seven she pressed a hot iron against my back because I accidently dropped and broke a plate. It was the worst pain imaginable. I remember every detail from that day to this day.The hot iron left a scar on my back and is my second biggest insecurity. My mother was the first woman I ever hated in my life.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Ever since i was four i would get the worst beatings from that horrible woman. My dad couldn't handle her so he left. I understand why and I don't resent him for it. My mother was a horrible human being. When I was seven she pressed a hot iron against my back because I accidently dropped and broke a plate. It was the worst pain imaginable. I remember every detail from that day to this day.The hot iron left a scar on my back and is my second biggest insecurity. My mother was the first woman I ever hated in my life.
Sorry that happened to you brocel

SatanicTengoku

Incels.Net Junior
SatanicTengoku said:
Sorry that happened to you brocel
Thank you. Currently trying my best to recover.

wakame

Empty soul
I feel bad for you , take care yourself