I found video of a guy who explains how to get girlfriend

Che

Staff
Sure, bad boy maxxing, only works if you're above 6+ in looks and above 6 feets of height.
JFL at short ugly incel tries to be a "bad boy".

I tried this ѕhit when I was a teenager, i started wearing biker jackets and riding a motorcycle, girls didn't give a ѕhit about how "badass" I am.

King Abazo

Flip the script Hawk style, be badass
Sure, bad boy maxxing, only works if you're above 6+ in looks and above 6 feets of height.

I tried this ѕhit when I was a teenager, i started wearing biker jackets and riding a motorcycle, girls didn't give a ѕhit about how "badass" I am.
Did you say whatever you wanted and beat up people? I have been practicing martial arts so I can beat up people.

Che

Staff
Che said:

Did you say whatever you wanted and beat up people? I have been practicing martial arts so I can beat up people.
You want to be a Fightercel?
I've been in a boxing gym for 7 years, exactly from 15 to 22, however let me tell you this:

If you want to join martial arts, you'll need something that motivates you, i know i sound like an old grandpa but believe me, getting bunched in the chin or getting your nose broke or getting ko'd isn't a good feeling, so you'll need a better motivation than:
"Beating people" or "girls will start to like me" because no girl will start liking you because of your boxing skills or your wrestling takedowns.

I've seen a lot of people like you in the old days who joined our gym only to look cool or to beat up people or to get that hot girl, nearly all of them quitted in less than 2 months, there maximum is 6 months then they leave, simply because there motivation isn't strong.

Not to mention that most martial arts gyms will probably fire you and tell you to fuck off if you did fights outside the gym.

If you want to be a martial artist, then you'll need better motivation my friend.

King Abazo

King Abazo said:
Che said:

I've been in a boxing gym for 7 years, exactly from 15 to 22, however let me tell you this:

If you want to join martial arts, you'll need something that motivates you, i know i sound like an old grandpa but believe me, getting bunched in the chin or getting your nose broke or getting ko'd isn't a good feeling, so you'll need a better motivation than:
"Beating people" or "girls will start to like me" because no girl will start liking you because of your boxing skills or your wrestling takedowns.

I've seen a lot of people like you in the old days who joined our gym only to look cool or to beat up people or to get that hot girl, nearly all of them quitted in less than 2 months, there maximum is 6 months then they leave, simply because there motivation isn't strong.

Not to mention that most martial arts gyms will probably fire you and tell you to fuck off if you did fights outside the gym.

If you want to be a martial artist, then you'll need better motivation my friend.
I have been practicing judo for 12 years now and my motivation have always been the same and that is be alpha, be able to beat up people, you know be the leader. But for me judo is not enough because I lost a fight in my neighborhood, it was 2 vs me. I was trying to get a girl but her boyfriend and his friend came from the bushes and beated me up (did not know that she had a boyfriend). From that day I desided that I shall never lose a fight again. I have been thinking about starting at filipino martial arts, a more brutal martial art.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
Be masculiny don't work for eveyone
when an ugly men act manly he will be seen as a villian
when you are ugly , sub 6, every thing is diferent

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
to say the truth lack masculiny is one of my greatests defects , I tend to act grily sometimes and by nature I tend to avoid danger
also I am very ugly and short
maybe I can do plastic surgery to change my face, and I would still be short and I can not change my nature

every day I am more convinced that I am a trueincel and I am destineded to be alone

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
the gay dude I have met in colege is one of the people I have talked the most
he said to me that sometimes I don't seem like a "real man", it is like i am no a woman or a man , I am just some shade or robot

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
He is basically saying flip the script and be badass.
Not quite.
All he's saying is to basically be authentic, act and say what you feel, even if other people don't like it or approve of it.
If you're pretending to be a badass then you're doing the opposite of what he says, because you're pretending to act a certain way to get a woman's approval.

King Abazo

King Abazo said:
He is basically saying flip the script and be badass.
Not quite.
All he's saying is to basically be authentic, act and say what you feel, even if other people don't like it or approve of it.
If you're pretending to be a badass then you're doing the opposite of what he says, because you're pretending to act a certain way to get a woman's approval.
I get in trouble when I act and say what I feel.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Novice
King Abazo said:
Che said:

I agree that people need to find the right motivation when it comes to things like martial arts. Otherwise they won't last too long. My grandmother recently said she's gonna learn Spanish so that in the off chance she runs into some Mexicans while she's out and about she'll know if they're saying anything bad about her. She lives in rural Tennessee and is dead serious, lol.

wakame

Empty soul
to say the truth lack masculiny is one of my greatests defects , I tend to act grily sometimes and by nature I tend to avoid danger
also I am very ugly and short
maybe I can do plastic surgery to change my face, and I would still be short and I can not change my nature

every day I am more convinced that I am a trueincel and I am destineded to be alone
Go for adoption then